Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Midnight1313
*standing outside the Asylum and touching the door. It felt cold to the touch. Opening it slowly trying not to make a sound I walk inside. My heels make a clicking sound as I move through the hallway.* "Seems like my kind of place" *I whisper moving through the hallway not knowing where I was going*

((I would like to enter the King and Queen contest please.))

((take a screen cap of your avi and follow the front page to the contest guild.))

The Administrator looked around at the rapidly filling room. "Good. Very good. Our projections might have been a little low. This will happen now with or without the patients." An evil grin crosses her face before changing into a more normal0ish smile.

Desirable Wolf

User ImageA young girl, no more than the age of 18, walks herself up to the building but stops in front of it. She looks up at the ominous building, wondering if her curiosity of this place will pay off. "An Asylum.." She says softly to herself. She walks to the door, but being the kind heart she is, she knocks first. Not wanting to just barge in rudely. She could never bring herself to do such a rude thing but wanted to at least be let in first.

Her hand gripped her book tightly as her nerves began to strike her insides. Not knowing what was on the other side of this door drove her a bit crazy. She adjusted her crow-skull headband, patted the dust off her dress and readjusted that as well, then stared at the door with her rose red eyes. She was now in the mental zone, prepared for anything and everything. Or so she thought.

((OOC: I'm debating on entering king/queen contest...))

Dangerous Friend

16,040 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The girl hugged her bear tightly, wishing more then ever to find a friend around here. Ever since she woke up in the field, the voices have been urging her to go here. The creepy doctors, the creepy guests, she find it so horrible...and fascinating. The voices assured her that no harm would come to her here but the voices have been wrong before.
She thought she might have glimpsed the one the voices called Dolly, but she wasn't sure. She was more interested in the guest who wandered the halls.

"Hello." The girl said in a small whisper to anyone who would listen.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

A woman; so terribly out-of-place here. A normal woman, a quaint little lady, perhaps a bit old-fashioned. Red-haired, so not too terribly old...although one would never know to look at her clothing. She might have almost stepped out of the Victorian era, until one noticed the newer materials like the latex sides of her corset, and the rayon-nylon blend of her overskirts. Still; it was a good quality forgery; if the authenticity was thrown off a little bit by the pair of dark sunglasses she wore. And not without reason; either...in one hand, and topped by a smoothly-polished orb of solid crystal, she carried a white cane.

Still, the blindness seemed not to hamper her enjoyment of the surroundings, if it could be called that.
SorceressJacklyn
Robotic Jackie-Lover

The Administrator seemed to just appear behind the hound. "Well hello. How did you get through?" she asked, hellfire lit in her eyes.

He smiled. "With my powers of course. I can appear and disappear when ever I please to." He blinked and looked at her eyes, his eyes too bright red as the fires in hell

Spoopy Pumpkin

A new girl appeared outside the building a little bit curious. She smiled "This looks like a place where I can meet a lot of new people to play with". She went inside with her bat in her right hand, a puppet in her left hand and a big grin on her face.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
As the chill in the air began to become calming to her she took a seat on the old dusty floor and began to pluck the dead flowers in her hands petal by petal. Until this so called 'tour' she didn't know what to do. Maybe she would go off on her own and see what she could find.

Smooth Lunatic

*A letter has brought me to this place.
Standing outside the asylum, reading the blood-stained letter, my face lights up in delight of what I see*

Dangerous Friend

16,040 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anne Mine
A new girl appeared outside the building a little bit curious. She smiled "This looks like a place where I can meet a lot of people to play with". She went inside with her bat in her hand, a puppet in the other one and a big grin on her face.

The new girl scared her, but she was intrigued by the puppet she held. The voices were silent about this new girl, so she was willing to take the chance.
Quietly, she went up to girl and said, "Hello."

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Robotic Jackie-Lover

"Well, be a good boy and distract the vic- visitors. Can't have things starting too early." The Administrator faded away, only to reappear walking out of a hallway on the other side of the room. The front door opened on its own, allowing anyone on the other side of it to enter. "Welcome everyone. I'm not too sure where your guides have wandered off to but if anyone would like to go out on a small tour with me, I can promise the fun is just to die for."

Spoopy Pumpkin

bubbleblas
Anne Mine
A new girl appeared outside the building a little bit curious. She smiled "This looks like a place where I can meet a lot of people to play with". She went inside with her bat in her hand, a puppet in the other one and a big grin on her face.

The new girl scared her, but she was intrigued by the puppet she held. The voices were silent about this new girl, so she was willing to take the chance.
Quietly, she went up to girl and said, "Hello."

The first person she met was a girl with an ice-bear in her hand and a black dress. She studied the new girl closely before she answered with a smile on her face, "Nice to meet you"
Xx_RitsukaofLoveless_xX
Robotic Jackie-Lover
Toshiko smiled a bit as he walled threw the halls of the Asylum. It was dark and cold but yet it was inviting for him. Knowing that he was in fact a hellhound, which he knew he would enjoy this so much. He walked threw the halls seeing a man. A man that was wearing a mad grin. He looked at the man for a second and had a shiver run down his spine. “That’s unusual…” He said to himself. He never did get cold chills but something about that man he couldn’t let go.

He continued to walk through out Sunny Day trying to find out what he could find without possibly being killed. His hell hound ears twitched slightly as he walked by what he thought was rooms for the patients but there was no real knowing because he got away from the twins and the rest of the group. He was 17 years old he could do what ever he wanted to do, none of those people were his parents. They had no control what so ever over him. If they thought they did, he didn’t know who they thought they were.

In the corner, a young man hovered mostly hidden by the corner of a wall, his face a mask of mischief. He chuckled to himself and twiddled his fingers, the dark cloak around his shoulders masking his thin form, but emphasized the slender build he had. As he pressed his cheek against the wall his dark hair fell forward. He angrily pushed it back away from his face, smoothing it away from his eyes again. This ball was going to be ever so interesting. Hee hee Heehee....

Toshiko continued to walk about the halls finally stopping at a door that leads to unknown area. or at least unknown to him. He tried the door but it was locked. He had a way to get around that but he noticed a eary feeling coming around him and he stopped at the door. "W-whos there?" He back up to the wall.

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
User Image

ฬє ฬคlк tђเร г๏ค๔ Ŧ๏г ђ๏ยгร คภ๔ ђ๏ยгร
                                      t๏ tђє ฬђเtє ђเllร, คภ๔ tђє ๏ςєคภร
                                      ๏ภ ค ς๏llเรเ๏ภ ς๏ยгรє, t๏ ђєll ฬє ๓คгςђ...

Themis seemed to just pop up out of nowhere, here tight blonde curls bouncing as she walked. She was unfortunately running late, and he brother was nowhere to be found. Most likely her was already touring or fending off Dolly. Themis practically fell over a young girl clutching a teddy bear.

"Welcome to the Asylum," she said dryly quirking an eyebrow, "Not good to wander off alone in here, little one.....not everyone is as sweet as me."
                                                    ."

bubbleblas

Space Bunny

28,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
Velvet sat quietly in the corner contemplating her cell. The dust seemed to be settling on her skin, each tiny speck sending chills down her spine... Maybe she was imagining it but she didn't care. She gently brushed away the broken stone piled loosely around the corroded bars of her window. It would not take much to push them free...and then she would make them all feel like she did. She would make them all feel her madness.

womanchild generated a random number between 300 and 700 ... 389!

Sparkling Gatekeeper

24,250 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Hello everyone...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers