Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Visionary

14,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

(ooc; I'm definitely entering my avatar. emotion_kirakira )

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
CB Zombie

Please do. It looks awesome.
Toshiko smiled a bit as he walled threw the halls of the Asylum. It was dark and cold but yet it was inviting for him. Knowing that he was in fact a hellhound, which he knew he would enjoy this so much. He walked threw the halls seeing a man. A man that was wearing a mad grin. He looked at the man for a second and had a shiver run down his spine. “That’s unusual…” He said to himself. He never did get cold chills but something about that man he couldn’t let go.

He continued to walk through out Sunny Day trying to find out what he could find without possibly being killed. His hell hound ears twitched slightly as he walked by what he thought was rooms for the patients but there was no real knowing because he got away from the twins and the rest of the group. He was 17 years old he could do what ever he wanted to do, none of those people were his parents. They had no control what so ever over him. If they thought they did, he didn’t know who they thought they were.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*peeks in to see if anyone is about*

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Valtiel the Watcher
Rogue_Logan

*He decided to let this girl have at it with his camera*

"well... you seem to be doing my job for me.. is there... some sort of... party or.... gathering or something going on here?"

*He takes a big puff of smoke from his pipe*

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly looked over at him with the camera and snapped one of him with her eyes to the big screen. "Guests, visitors. Other than that Dolly doesn't really know. You have to ask admin to know more. Admin knows alot but she's not always nice to Dolly and Dolly's mates... but she's nice to guests." Dolly smiled and snapped pictures of the dark corner of the room. "Oh Mr. Re-ed!" Dolly called out.

User Image

User Image

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Robotic Jackie-Lover

The Administrator seemed to just appear behind the hound. "Well hello. How did you get through?" she asked, hellfire lit in her eyes.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
The girl looked around now just as confused as ever. It seemed that plans had changed so she took the time to notice everyone. The girl from earlier seemed to be messing with someones camera while more people were coming. "A tour, hm, well I guess maybe that's what I came here for."

Desirable Visionary

14,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SorceressJacklyn
CB Zombie

Please do. It looks awesome.
(ooc; I did! I really hope it's decent enough!)

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,100 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
An ominous stepping occurs as a wrathful creation emerges into the asylum. Hesitation seems to lower upon the shoulders of those who gaze upon the creature. What origins, it came from are unknown. But it is old. It is older than the human thought and is neither dead or alive. It operates on the plane of existence and the pendulum of lost things. It is simply the Judge.

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Robotic Jackie-Lover
Toshiko smiled a bit as he walled threw the halls of the Asylum. It was dark and cold but yet it was inviting for him. Knowing that he was in fact a hellhound, which he knew he would enjoy this so much. He walked threw the halls seeing a man. A man that was wearing a mad grin. He looked at the man for a second and had a shiver run down his spine. “That’s unusual…” He said to himself. He never did get cold chills but something about that man he couldn’t let go.

He continued to walk through out Sunny Day trying to find out what he could find without possibly being killed. His hell hound ears twitched slightly as he walked by what he thought was rooms for the patients but there was no real knowing because he got away from the twins and the rest of the group. He was 17 years old he could do what ever he wanted to do, none of those people were his parents. They had no control what so ever over him. If they thought they did, he didn’t know who they thought they were.

In the corner, a young man hovered mostly hidden by the corner of a wall, his face a mask of mischief. He chuckled to himself and twiddled his fingers, the dark cloak around his shoulders masking his thin form, but emphasized the slender build he had. As he pressed his cheek against the wall his dark hair fell forward. He angrily pushed it back away from his face, smoothing it away from his eyes again. This ball was going to be ever so interesting. Hee hee Heehee....

OG Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
a young troll walked through the aged doors of the old asylum, having to awkwardly angle himself due to his horns he hadnt noticed the others in the entry way until the last minute he lets out a very unmanly screech in surprise, his heart pounding out of his chest. {thinking: aww man why did i have to take the dare?! the tour hasnt even started and im already screaming!! so cowardly!! TT^TT } he sighs shaking his head clear, well clearer.. as he quickly finds a corner to stand/hide away from the other guests

Angelic Lover

11,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
*standing outside the Asylum and touching the door. It felt cold to the touch. Opening it slowly trying not to make a sound I walk inside. My heels make a clicking sound as I move through the hallway.* "Seems like my kind of place" *I whisper moving through the hallway not knowing where I was going*

((I would like to enter the King and Queen contest please.))

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Rogue_Logan
"Administrator eh.... I guess they'd be the one to talk to eh?.... "

*He looks a look around*

"Hm... is there anything to drink around here"

Witty Soldier

Saphria walks into the Aslyum and looks around the front of the house. She hears a noise and turns to her left waiting to see if something will come out. She sees somehting run past her face without noticing Saphrias presence. She walks inside and finds herself staring at a dusty spider web covered frount desk wiht no one and nothing on it but a gaint spider with huge fangs with a tag that says: Death or Cake? Saphria ignores the tag and walks around the shiny pedelstle in the middle of the corridor. Saphria hears foot steps, high healed foot steps and freezes unable to move her limbs away from the desk and the spider. Then a very pretty looking women with a clipboard walks with a clip board and a pen writitng down somethign that she coudnt see. The women looks up and walks past Saphria.
"I'm home." i say and walk up the stair case that leads to my room and i lay down on my bed my dusty bed filled wiht spiders and blood.

Dapper Capitalist

Odell idly tapped the floor with his boot, trying to shun the whispers. He didn't know what room he was in, he'd closed his eyes as he ran from the visions. He scraped at his eyepatch, sniffling at a barely audible level. The whispers came closer... The chill of the room seemed to grip him tighter, like a hug from some invisible witch. He knew what he'd see if he looked up. He just kept his eye shut tightly, praying to whatever higher power existed that his schizophrenic 'kick' would pass soon. Closer and closer the voice came, whispering clearly, but Odell couldn't hear the words. The voice grew angry, the beast within beginning to emerge. He'd seen the vision so many times, but not once did it lose its terror. Odell's mind knew exactly when and how to scare him, and it knew no mercy. He felt an arm grip him, felt the darkness wash over him as it tried to break his mind once again. He flailed, letting out a scream was that stifled by the shadow. He gripped the mass of darkness-

The room was empty. Odell was gripping nothing but air. He blinked, scanning the room intently. He waited for a moment, and then another moment. It was over. He let out an uneven, nervous breath, letting his face fall into his hands. He looked up again at the room. Empty, barren of life. A void. Nothing.

At last, he was alone again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces