• Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Anonypanda
March-Hare-Unbirthday
SorceressJacklyn

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly unwrapped herself from him when a new girl came. Dolly moved behind him shying away from the new girl until she got her smell. Dolly was happy to hear he wouldn't put her in a cage but that didnt mean The Admin wouldn't, but now the Admin would be busy guiding the new comer around.

User Image

User Image

Blessed Prophet

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
March-Hare-Unbirthday

Anonypanda

Hooking an arm around the guest, she would feel an deathly chill from The Administrator's skin. "Oh Tennin. If you had more people here, I wouldn't care. But you can spare me one vic- visitor, can't you?"

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
'Maybe this would be better then my nightmares.' She thought when she was being taken away from the others. Its wasn't like they were frightening, but they did send a vibe to her that said 'be warned.' When she thought it was fine she felt a chill pass through her from the woman and heard the light incorrect wording that sounded like the beginning of victim. 'Then again maybe it is like my nightmares.' She took a breath and decided to go along with it. "If you don't mind me asking, why am I here?"

Hallowed Risk-Taker

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Nerd 50
SorceressJacklyn

Hooking an arm around the guest, she would feel an deathly chill from The Administrator's skin. "Oh Tennin. If you had more people here, I wouldn't care. But you can spare me one vic- visitor, can't you?"
User ImageA Smile a day...

"Not if it's my first customer I can't! why don't you find some nice inmate to go play with and leave the tours to me." He said not really moving to stop them, but tensing up all the same. It was very unlike him, but then again things always went his way before in the past. Tours would be much easier with his twin.

...and the Doctor will slayUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

A girl appeared outside the building where the dead grass was. What? Where am I?? How did I come here?. All those thoughts puzzled her. She was becoming quite wary when she spotted this building. Might as well take a look. But as she approached, she became even more creeped out. There is something eerie about this place I should better go back.., but before she could, the door swung open. Perhaps it was all my imagination. Things should be much better inside, right?, she thought, seeing all those people inside. It seemed as if she was reassuring herself and a part of her didn't buy it. She shivered as she entered.

Fashionable Regular

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ShiN J1N

A girl appeared outside the building where the dead grass was. What? Where am I?? How did I come here?. All those thoughts puzzled her. She was becoming quite wary when she spotted this building. Might as well take a look. But as she approached, she became even more creeped out. There is something eerie about this place I should better go back.., but before she could, the door swung open. Perhaps it was all my imagination. Things should be much better inside, right?, she thought, seeing all those people inside. She shivered as she entered.

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly looked to the entrance when another visitor arrived. Skipping over to her Dolly lifted her tattered skirt and bowed, dark hair waterfalling to the sides of her face as she does, her tattered cloths around her feet and hands as well as the old bow on her head gives away the fact she hasnt been out in a long time. "Dolly is pleased to meet you. Dolly likes visitors. Come in, Dolly wont hurt you." Dolly smiled at her softly and pet the girl's hair gently.

User Image

User Image

Lonely Capitalist

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
A man comes in with a camera and a clipboard. He seems to be looking around rather intently, occasionally making a rectangle with his fingers and looking through them. at first he seems to not notice that there is some sort of party going on but he suddenly stops and looks around and notices that there are other people in this room.

"Huh..... I thought this place closed...... what's going on here?"

Dapper Dabbler

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

She was startled by the young girl's abrupt appearance. The young girl bowed to her and spoke to her, but before she could reply, the young girl patted her on the head. She simply followed and went in.

Fashionable Regular

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ShiN J1N

She was startled by the young girl's abrupt appearance. The young girl bowed to her and spoke to her, but before she could reply, the young girl patted her on the head. She simply followed and went in.

Valtiel the Watcher
A man comes in with a camera and a clipboard. He seems to be looking around rather intently, occasionally making a rectangle with his fingers and looking through them. at first he seems to not notice that there is some sort of party going on but he suddenly stops and looks around and notices that there are other people in this room.

"Huh..... I thought this place closed...... what's going on here?"

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly smiled at her. "The guides will start soon.. YAY! Until then have fun and play. Dolly likes to play!" Dolly walked over to the man and tapped on the lens of his camera gently before looking in to it and seeing her reflection. "Dolly likes you mirror box." She smiles up at him. "Can Dolly play with it?"

User Image

User Image

Blessed Prophet

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

"I would suggest you watch yourself, Tennin. The same for your sister. Today is an important day and I will not have you messing it up." She released the girl she was going to lead away and faded off into a hallway. "And get those patients back in their rooms!"

Lonely Capitalist

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Rogue_Logan
The man jumps back not expecting a zoomed in finger to jump out at him

"Agh... geeze....."

He looks over his camera and sees it's just a little girl

"huh... mirror box... oh you mean my camera... sure kid. just don't break it or anything."

He hands the camera to the girl and starts writing things down in his clipboard.

Fashionable Regular

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Valtiel the Watcher
Rogue_Logan

"Agh... geeze....."

"huh... mirror box... oh you mean my camera... sure kid. just don't break it or anything."

He hands the camera to the girl and starts writing things down in his clipboard.

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly looked at the lens of the camera before turning it the other way and seeing what it was pointed at. Dolly's lips spread into a smile and she began to look around the room through the camera. Dolly's finger hit the button and she saw a flash over the room. Dolly looked at the camera and where her finger was. Dolly saw the picture show up on the screen of the camera and her smile grew.

User Image

User Image

Friendly Poster

3,250 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Befriended 100
-looks down at what im wearing >0< well i do like scary balls i find horror beautiful heart

Apocalyptic Lover

Rogue_Logan
Valtiel the Watcher
Rogue_Logan

"Agh... geeze....."

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly looked at the lens of the camera before turning it the other way and seeing what it was pointed at. Dolly's lips spread into a smile and she began to look around the room through the camera. Dolly's finger hit the button and she saw a flash over the room. Dolly looked at the camera and where her finger was. Dolly saw the picture show up on the screen of the camera and her smile grew.

User Image

User Image

Hmm, I almost expected the girl to not appear in the camera.

Just... please don't' take one of me.

Lonely Capitalist

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Rogue_Logan

*He decided to let this girl have at it with his camera*

"well... you seem to be doing my job for me.. is there... some sort of... party or.... gathering or something going on here?"

*He takes a big puff of smoke from his pipe*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces