Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Perfectionist

Rainsong Skywatcher

Alexis Ava Glory
"I'm not sure where Lee went, sorry... And the Professor is here? He just came back here and slept? Typical." Alexis shook her head. "... Well, we fought the Admin again, and this time she's gone for good!"

Blind Annie

It's usually the heart which has been stolen...

"Well I suppose that's good news.But what happens after the admin is gone?" the girl asked. After meeting so many kind people here, she was a bit reluctant to leave.

... However my eyes were taken instead.

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
LuvableHart

Alexis Ava Glory
"Well, you could stay in the dream worlds.... But I want to go home. I have my family there I love.... And the Professor exists in the waking world too. Do you want to leave with me? I mean, you have somewhere to go, right?"

Beloved Perfectionist

Rainsong Skywatcher
LuvableHart

Alexis Ava Glory
"Well, you could stay in the dream worlds.... But I want to go home. I have my family there I love.... And the Professor exists in the waking world too. Do you want to leave with me? I mean, you have somewhere to go, right?"

Blind Annie

"Family..." the girl spoke. Her lips trembled as she clenched herself. "M-my father died, my mother abandoned me, and my brother..." the girl said and she began to cry. "Yes, I would love to go with you. Thank you Alexis, but first I want to see Lee and bid her my farewell."

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
LuvableHart

Alexis Ava Glory
Alexis almost wanted to cry. Poor Annie.... "I'll help you find Lee.... And you can stay with my family. Mom and Dad will love you like you were really theirs, and I never had any siblings... So you can be my sister." Helping Annie up, Alexis hugged her.

Beloved Perfectionist

Rainsong Skywatcher

Alexis Ava Glory
Alexis almost wanted to cry. Poor Annie.... "I'll help you find Lee.... And you can stay with my family. Mom and Dad will love you like you were really theirs, and I never had any siblings... So you can be my sister." Helping Annie up, Alexis hugged her.

Blind Annie

"Thank you so much Alexis!" the girl said and she gave her a cuddly "bear" hug.It seemed like life was getting better after all.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
The professor smiled at the scene. 'sniff.. so touching!' He then wandered off to go back to his home.
((ooc: I just wanted to check up on the forum, and I thought that scene you two did there was pretty good))

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
LuvableHart

Alexis Ava Glory
"It's no problem!" Alexis smiled. "Now, let's go find Lee." Holding Annie's hand, Alexis set off into the asylum, searching for Lee.

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
Professor Goselles
The professor smiled at the scene. 'sniff.. so touching!' He then wandered off to go back to his home.
((ooc: I just wanted to check up on the forum, and I thought that scene you two did there was pretty good))

((Thanks :3 Do you wanna do a different RP sometime? biggrin After all, it is a whole year until the next ball.))

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
Professor Goselles
Michael appereared next to the,prof. "well there you are. Been lookkng for you.
Anima walked around, searching rooms until she found a mircophone thats makes all the announcements. She looked around, seeing the coast is clear, and went over to it. "Good Morning all dreamers. Those who have survived or are still here and wish to leave, follow the bloody arrows on the floor. They will lead you to the entrance and the portal home. Those who wish to stay, well stay. That is all." Sighing, Anima sat down.

Magic Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Aww...it seems I missed all the action! crying
(I read this entire thread hoping to introduce my charater, but the story is all done with!!
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying )

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
LuvableHart

Alexis Ava Glory
Hearing the announcement, Alexis stiffened a bit. "Annie... I think Lee might've left. Gone home. We should go too. Come on." Following the arrows that had just appeared, Alexis soon found the front door. Putting her hand on the handle, she smiled at Annie. "We're going home."

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
Alexis Ava Glory
Opening the door, Alexis found herself in front of her house. "Oh my God. I'm finally home! And this is much more convenient than last time!" Running inside the house, still holding Annie's hand, she burst inside, her parents looking up. Not noticing the portal that had been behind her, it closed after she went inside. "I'm home!" Her parents both ran up and hugged her, and she explained Annie's situation, and they agreed to officially adopt her. Alexis had a happy ending.
Madame Serena
Aww...it seems I missed all the action! crying
(I read this entire thread hoping to introduce my charater, but the story is all done with!!
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying )

I'm so sorry Madame Serena, don't feel bad though. I got here pretty late as well.

Magic Gaian

11,550 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
animgal1234

I'm so sorry Madame Serena, don't feel bad though. I got here pretty late as well.

*sigh* oh well. there's always next year right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff