Welcome to Gaia! ::

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Perfect Potion

User ImageUser Image

The Doctor turned as he felt someone begin to walk up to him. For some reason she stopped once his chilly desposition hit her and seemed to be looking for the Admin now. With a grin to match his name the Doctor turned slightly, not wanting to stop his possible conversation with the colorful girl he started.[ color]

"Is there something I can help you with my dear? Please be careful there is a terrible cold going around. If you fill a sudden chill run up your spin, and the sudden loss of all rational thought...then I might need to treat you."

Unbeatable Genius

12,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
Jiigoku
*Floating around the main room, making an odd murmuring sound*
*It then begins to seek out the nearest living person to follow*
***Is the answer to the riddle Death?***
she stared for a while at the odd creature "what petting zoo did you escape form?"

Demonic Cat

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Mekkiro
Mekki sits down at the top of the steps, looking down them and taking the knife out of my pocket.
Mekki Yells down the stairs "Helloooooo!"
He continues to yell as he grins and starts carving the banister with the knife.

*Hovers up the stairs toward Mekki*

Distinct Sex Symbol

Epponine

Mikka looked up at the woman with rainbow hair.

"Look Lady, I don't know where I am or who you are or really anything. I just want to get out of here okay? I didn't lose my mommy!" Was what Mikka wanted to say. something else came out.

"Uhh-huu... My mama had a bad dream, and she tried to save me from the red monster lady but then the ice doctor took her away. I just want my mama!"

Mikka couldn't help herself. She sat down and started crying.

Desirable Visionary

14,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

(ooc; Oh my, this thread is coming along nicely. I'll pop back in, in a little bit~)

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Married 100
Ronyo Storm

User Image

The calm but authoritative voice caught Havoc attention immediately. Shifting her glance over ot the man who was walking round the room , it was clear by his stance and his tone who was in charge . She had seen that with the docs who had come though D block to give them their check ups, those that lacked that presences never ended long. Her eyes moved from him across to the rest of the crowd as she tried to find a place with int ht group. A small trembling green ball of fluff caught her attention. Walking over to the lass with the grunny the red head made a polite wave as she quentionly pointed to the little grunny .

"Aw is the little guy cold? This place is a bit drafty."

Witty Soldier

I try to shout but nothing comes out i spat blood on the tree and my clothing. I mange to say:
"Hellloo." I watch the locket drift to where i see Meeki in the distance it lands in frount of him. I wisper one last time:
"Brother." Then i close my eyes...

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Jiigoku
Mekkiro
Mekki sits down at the top of the steps, looking down them and taking the knife out of my pocket.
Mekki Yells down the stairs "Helloooooo!"
He continues to yell as he grins and starts carving the banister with the knife.

*Hovers up the stairs toward Mekki*

Mekki quickly glances down and points the knife at you and grins widely.
"Helloooooo..."
I slowly laugh.

Demonic Cat

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ethickca
Jiigoku
she stared for a while at the odd creature "what petting zoo did you escape form?"

"Petting zoo?"
*twists her head in curiosity*
mmmrmmm....
*Reaches arms out toward you*

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Anne Mine

Anne Mine looked at Dolly and smiled to her. "It's ok Dolly. It's ok. She won't be able to hurt me".
Anne took her marionette doll and gave it to Dolly.
You want to play? Anne smiled. User Image

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly calmed down and put her knife away before she turned around to look back at the girl, her usual smile returning. Dolly sat on the floor next to her and grinned. "Dolly wants to play, but not with the doll on strings." Dolly smirked at her before kissing her cheek softly.

User Image

User Image

Unbeatable Genius

12,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
Jiigoku
ethickca
Jiigoku

"Petting zoo?"
mmmrmmm....

"yes, petting zoo" she looked at the arm reaching out towards her, reaching out her own in a hand shake gesture tentatively "the place where small children are let loose upon poor unsuspecting animals"

Witty Soldier

"Heelllooo" i manage to say before i fall out of the tree.
"Meeki Help me." I say as i fall my body flaling in the wind. I fall to the ground the knife going farther into my back.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I scream as more blood spills out of my back.

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Betha looks around for the crowd and joins them, trying to keep herself hidden. She spots some shadows lurking around, and holds back a scream when she sees that nothing is casting them. She shakes off the feeling and takes a deep breath. Her eyes wander and she sees a handsome man in a labcoat. He seems frightingfully smooth. She tilts her head and looks off in another direction when she feels a strong chill hit her, and she sneezes.

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Saphrias_ Soul
I try to shout but nothing comes out i spat blood on the tree and my clothing. I mange to say:
"Hellloo." I watch the locket drift to where i see Meeki in the distance it lands in frount of him. I wisper one last time:
"Brother." Then i close my eyes...

Picks you up and carries you back to the Asylum, bringing you inside and setting you onto a small couch.
"Sister, you should not leave...the chaos in here is much more tolerable than the order outside..."
Places the locket into your hand.

Demonic Cat

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ethickca
Jiigoku
ethickca
Jiigoku

"Petting zoo?"
mmmrmmm....

"yes, petting zoo" she looked at the arm reaching out towards her, reaching out her own in a hand shake gesture tentatively "the place where small children are let loose upon poor unsuspecting animals"

*brushes past the outstretched arm, and embraces you; the creatures arms are cold*
mmmmuuuu?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces