Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Player

Jumps back -- It's only the twins checking to see where you want to go next!! *let's out a deep sigh still shaking.*

Witty Soldier

"Wait for me Meeki!" I scream as i run down the hallway puttin two knives in my pocket yelling
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Obsessive Player

Will the Doctor huet anyone she wonders.

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
Michael notices something and readyed his earth hammer aka titans legacy and kept his eyes and ears opened for the girl known as dolly

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
≪What Happened To The Light? ≫

XXXXXX→→→T a r aXXL e eXXO' C o n n e r
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXA question that sometimes drives me hazy:
▇X▇X▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Am I or are the others crazy?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Had they left her again? It wouldn't be the first time but THIS...This was a little dramatic. This looked like something from a scene of a movie. And why had everything been so quiet? When did the noise come back. There were so many doors, so much going on it made her nervous. A tightness in her chest, a return of a familiar anxiety. She had out grown anxiety attacks hadn't she? She had out grown the urge that was growing in her mind. She wasn't a child anymore she didn't have to right? Yet and still, she found herself doing it again. And old relaxing 'pass time'...One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten... she gave each door it's own number.

123, 124, 125, 126.......140, 142.........200. Well that hadn't made the place any better now had it? No one was coming to pick her up this time were they? Maybe she relapsed...This was her permanent home now. Gods, she hoped not. She was a fan of horror movies as much as the other, but she never ONCE wished to be in one. No...being in her own head was often horrifying enough for her. Her eyes cast down and immediately she started the counting process again, this time with dirty floor tiles. The patterns messed with her eyes making her zone out awkwardly...was it possible for her to be tired HERE? 1.........2...3..................4.........Where was I?

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
A young woman wakes up in the dead grass, confused and tired. The world above her swirled as she tries to gather herself. She sat up and looked around. "Where am I...?" She said in barely a whisper. She pushed herself up and gathered up the train of her dress and anything that kept her from walking. "Its awfully dark, no need for an umbrella..." She closed it and put it under her arm. She pushed the hair away from her face in order to see where she was more clearly. At first, she looked down at her dress and dusted it off. "Whoever lives here must feed their grass. It's dead..". She then fixed her glasses and looked at the asylum. She looked at the asylum with wide eyes and did not say a word for a long while. "A Mad House...". She gaped and frantically looked around, to see that there was no where else to escape. "I suppose that the inmates are..caged." She walked to the asylum very slowly. As approched the concrete, her heals talked to her all the way to the entrance. She knocked on the large double door and waited for around 2 minutes. No reply so far. She swung the two doors open, feeling a pang of unwelcomness and fear hit her.

Witty Soldier

IslandGinger50
Jumps back -- It's only the twins checking to see where you want to go next!! *let's out a deep sigh still shaking.*
"Why are you shaking? Scared much." I say cackling and vanishing wiht my knife in my hand.

Obsessive Player

IslandGinger50
Will the Doctor huet anyone she wonders.

m treatments.

Distinct Sex Symbol

Mikka saw the doctor and her veins ran cold.

"Mama?" She cried aloud. She didn't want to say that, but that's all she could. She needed to see to doctor up close. She didn't know why but she knew she just had too

"Mama? Maamaa?" Mikka was getting angry at herself. The doctor would never hear her if that's all she knew how to say!

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Anne Mine
Saphrias_ Soul
"No!" i scream in Anne's face and appears in fron tof the door.
"Someone get Anne Killed! She is trying to leave!"

Anne stared at the girl that suddenly had jumped in front of her. "I'm not leaving, well, at least not yet. Or am I?"
She turned around with no expression on her face and started to walk in the other direction while dragging her bat behind her while she was carrying her marionette.

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly jumped in front of the girl with her knife drawn to protect her. "Dolly wont let you hurt her! Dolly likes her. Leave Dolly's friend alone!" Dolly's eyes were glowing and her usual smile looked dementedly twisted. Dolly swiped her knife toward them. "Leave Dolly's friend ALONE!" Dolly yelled in anger.

User Image

User Image

Dangerous Lover

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
((This is not my role playing avatar. This is my post to take a screenshot of my nightmare avvi
EDIT: Question, who do I send it to?))

Spoopy Pumpkin

With no expression on her face she started to walk around while dragging her bat behind her while she was carrying her marionette.

Unbeatable Genius

12,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
Darkness Is Peace
A young woman wakes up in the dead grass, confused and tired. The world above her swirled as she tries to gather herself. She sat up and looked around. "Where am I...?" She said in barely a whisper. She pushed herself up and gathered up the train of her dress and anything that kept her from walking. "Its awfully dark, no need for an umbrella..." She closed it and put it under her arm. She pushed the hair away from her face in order to see where she was more clearly. At first, she looked down at her dress and dusted it off. "Whoever lives here must feed their grass. It's dead..". She then fixed her glasses and looked at the asylum. She looked at the asylum with wide eyes and did not say a word for a long while. "A Mad House...". She gaped and frantically looked around, to see that there was no where else to escape. "I suppose that the inmates are..caged." She walked to the asylum very slowly. As approched the concrete, her heals talked to her all the way to the entrance. She knocked on the large double door and waited for around 2 minutes. No reply so far. She swung the two doors open, feeling a pang of unwelcomness and fear hit her.
"and so another joins the party, hey" she waved at the entering woman

Obsessive Player

Saphrias_ Soul
IslandGinger50
"Why are you shaking? Scared much." I say cackling and vanishing wiht my knife in my hand.

I on't rust Doctor's with scalpels she says (I mean knife she's thinking)

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Saphrias_ Soul
"Wait for me Meeki!" I scream as i run down the hallway puttin two knives in my pocket yelling
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Slowly wanders into the main hall, finding a large set of stairs off to the side and wanders up them absentmindedly looking for others. "Hellooooooo" I say looking every which way and finally reaching the top of the stairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff