Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Death The Kid X Liz

Ronyo Storm

A click of heels on the hard floor signaled the arrival of The Administrator. "Doctor Sly!" she called out. "It would seem Ansen has left his room again. We need all patients to remain confined today. It's especially important." A quick flash, a cold glow was all that could be spotted from the woman's eyes before returning to a more normal appearance.
User Image
Ansen "Mad Reaper" Jenkleson

Hello there my dear, Let's play Tag.

Ansen heard the tell tale click and clack of the administrators heels announcing her arrival. Muttering to himself Ansen struggled to figure out how to hide from her. Most certainly she'd send doctor sly after him. That man liked pain even more than he did. People called him mad when he killed others. They payed this man to cut the fingers off of his fellow inmates. Pssshhht Ansen thinks. Oh well. To a better spot to hide he mutters.

Ansen hides himself in a dark recess of the path the tours followed. He'd make an attempt to escape with them tomorrow. Bah so much effort he thinks. This had to work. He'd debated trying to get out of the jacket, but they sold them in the gift shop. He'd look like another tourist. He was a legend round these parts. Everyone had heard of the mad reaper no one would be safe when he escaped. He started cackling maniacally.

I'm it.

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SorceressJacklyn

A click of heels on the hard floor signaled the arrival of The Administrator. "Doctor Sly!" she called out. "It would seem Ansen has left his room again. We need all patients to remain confined today. It's especially important." A quick flash, a cold glow was all that could be spotted from the woman's eyes before returning to a more normal appearance.

Ronyo Storm

Death The Kid X Liz

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly heard the sound of The Administrator's heels on the hard floor and she looked around where she was before quietly moving into a dark alcove to wait for her to pass. Once the tourists came she'd be able to easily blend in with one of the families. As long as they focused on the more dangerous Ansen she should be fine. She also had to watch out for the demented doctor, who knows what he'd do to her THIS time.

User Image

User Image

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Hikari Aijuntani

Anonypanda

The Administrator looked around, noticing a stark lack of tourists. "Themis. Tennin. Do explain the lack of a tour moving through our lovely establishment," she cooed, words dripping with poisoned honey. "We don't want the patients to feel lonely, now do we?"
A boy materialized in a plume of choking smoke. "Ah home. How I have missed you. It seems the dreamers neglect you still."

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
User ImageA Smile a day...

Out of a darkened corner of the foyer appeared a man with a smile. A toothy grin that seemed unnatural and yet does not affect the man himself. Brushing his hair ever so slightly, he strode over to where the few people we gathered into the room. With an almost completely suppressed giggle he rubbed the top of dolly's head, ruffling her hair. Spotting the administrator, and hearing her say stuff to him gave him a blank look. Dryly he retorted " Look hag, the people get here when they do. DO try to enjoy yourself" He said laughing loudly now. "In fact! I'm sure the only lonely one here is you." He finished with what would appear to be a scowl to some people.

...and the Doctor will slayUser Image

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
A girl appeared shocked at where she was. It seemed she wasn't alone there. She always had nightmares of places like this which made her heart stop cold. "If I'm here i need to accept my fear and be strong to survive this strange looking place." She told herself trying to be confident. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, this strange place, maybe her nightmares were far worse. With that thought in her head she managed to but on a smile.

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
March-Hare-Unbirthday
A girl appeared shocked at where she was. It seemed she wasn't alone there. She always had nightmares of places like this which made her heart stop cold. "If I'm here i need to accept my fear and be strong to survive this strange looking place." She told herself trying to be confident. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, this strange place, maybe her nightmares were far worse. With that thought in her head she managed to but on a smile.

Seeing a new Tourist arrive made Tennin giddy. He walked over and tapped her in the shoulder, and with a laugh started off "Hello! Welcoooooome to Sunny day Asylum for the criminally insane! The tour will begin sometime or another, but I can answer alllllllllll your questions" He said grinning at her, not moving at all

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Anonypanda
With an almost completely suppressed giggle he rubbed the top of dolly's head, ruffling her hair. Spotting the administrator, and hearing her say stuff to him gave him a blank look. Dryly he retorted " Look hag, the people get here when they do. DO try to enjoy yourself" He said laughing loudly now. "In fact! I'm sure the only lonely one here is you." He finished with what would appear to be a scowl to some people.

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly's eyes lit up when he ruffled her hair. Dolly turned and wrapped herself around him. One arm around his waste, the other stroking his cheek gently, one leg twining around his like a vine while the other kept her up. Dolly rubbed her face against his chest and murred. "You wont lock Dolly in a cage will you?" She asks in an almost purr.

User Image

User Image

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
March-Hare-Unbirthday

The Administrator smiled pure ice, directing it at Dolly, who clung to Tennin, and Tennin himself, who decided her beautiful and youthful appearance made her a hag. "I'm just trying to keep you in a job," she said through the smile, coating her words in the same ice. Her eyes snapped to the new arrival. "Well hello there, dear. I'm so glad you decided to join us. Maybe I could give you a personal tour before too many others arrive?

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Rogue_Logan

User Image
User Image
User Imageolly's eyes lit up when he ruffled her hair. Dolly turned and wrapped herself around him. One arm around his waste, the other stroking his cheek gently, one leg twining around his like a vine while the other kept her up. Dolly rubbed her face against his chest and murred. "You wont lock Dolly in a cage will you?" She asks in an almost purr.

User Image

User Image

He looked down at dolly with a comforting smile. "Lock you up in a cage, my dear what are you an animal?If you are then I am too, and then we all go in cages"He said laughing, trying to remove her leg from his. This wouldn't do if he had to walk around of course.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
The girl shuddered at the greeting. He seemed a little to happy to help and it didn't settle right. Right after she noticed a girl appear. She was lucky to find a woman that seemed to be the Administrator of this place. A small sigh of relief overcame her and she made a small smile. "That would be nice. thank you." She replied to the woman kindly.

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
SorceressJacklyn

The Administrator smiled pure ice, directing it at Dolly, who clung to Tennin, and Tennin himself, who decided her beautiful and youthful appearance made her a hag. "I'm just trying to keep you in a job," she said through the smile, coating her words in the same ice. Her eyes snapped to the new arrival. "Well hello there, dear. I'm so glad you decided to join us. Maybe I could give you a personal tour before too many others arrive?

He smiled her way once again "And try to take it away now too I suppose. Tours are MY job! MY JOOOOOB!" He said pointing at her and giggling hard "Why d...Why don't you just worry about some numbers somewhere?" He said with a sigh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces