Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Captain Dory

User Image

"I'm afraid so," Giselle replied, shaking her head. "The queen slipped her something saying it was a potion, and...well, you can guess the rest. Poor thing is going to have such a headache in the morning!"

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
Kiya stood near a side wall, with her pup Turbo closely by her side. "A dream.." she thought smiling meekly. Kiya never liked large crowds but loved a good dance. Of course she would have her small white purse on her with a book in it for an easy get-away from strangers. She wanted so much to sit somewhere and participate in her favorite activity-reading. But everything was so beautiful she couldn't pass the chance up to enjoy what was around her in the real world, or at least, what seemed to be 'real'. "Well what do you say Turbo?" She asked her dog that looked up to her. "Shall we enjoy the nice scenery?" "Bark bark!" Turbo replied in what Kiya took as a yes. She swopped him up, and help him afar, swinging to the music as she giggled with delight.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Captain Dory

User Image

"I'm afraid so," Giselle replied, shaking her head. "The queen slipped her something saying it was a potion, and...well, you can guess the rest. Poor thing is going to have such a headache in the morning!"

"No kidding. The first hangover is always the worst," Dory thought back to the first time she experienced the morning after headache. "I think the best you can do is give her plenty of water, and maybe something to dull the pain."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Captain Dory

User Image

"I've never had a hangover myself," Giselle admitted, "but I've heard that they're terrible. I do have some potions that help with headaches, and I'll have to be sure to give her one when she wakes up."

She saw another girl standing shyly away from the others, with an adorable-looking dog that was apparently her pet. "Oh look, Dory! We have another guest!"

To the shy girl, Giselle said, "Welcome to our masquerade! Do come and join our conversation! My name is Giselle LeVert, and this is Captain Dory!"

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Lunae squeezed her husband's hand, and released it. She walked down the staircase again towards her guests, this time a bit more somber. She was starting to regret not keeping that "potion" for herself. What a mess. She couldn't even enjoy her party for all of the worry. Not feeling much like anything, she plopped herself down on a cushioned divan, and waited for someone to approach her.

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Pup Crazed Kiya
Kiya stood near a side wall, with her pup Turbo closely by her side. "A dream.." she thought smiling meekly. Kiya never liked large crowds but loved a good dance. Of course she would have her small white purse on her with a book in it for an easy get-away from strangers. She wanted so much to sit somewhere and participate in her favorite activity-reading. But everything was so beautiful she couldn't pass the chance up to enjoy what was around her in the real world, or at least, what seemed to be 'real'. "Well what do you say Turbo?" She asked her dog that looked up to her. "Shall we enjoy the nice scenery?" "Bark bark!" Turbo replied in what Kiya took as a yes. She swopped him up, and help him afar, swinging to the music as she giggled with delight.

User Image
Lunae was wallowing in self pity when she heard a dog bark. She looked up to see a beautiful girl, clad in white entering the ball with her little dog. The creature was tiny and full of spunk, just the way Lunae liked them. A smile returned to her face upon seeing the animal, so she rose to greet the news guest.

"Welcome to the Eternal Maquerade. I am Queen Lunae, and that striking fellow behind me on the stairs is King Summanus. He's taken," she said with a wink and a grin. "Anyway, we're so glad that you decided to join us in this dream. The other dreams are nice, but I always like to be where imagination reigns supreme. Don't you?"

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Captain Dory

User Image

To the shy girl, Giselle said, "Welcome to our masquerade! Do come and join our conversation! My name is Giselle LeVert, and this is Captain Dory!"

Kiya set Turbo on the floor quickly. "Oh, hello there Gisselle Levert, Captain Dory." Kiya said politely, bowing slightly to each. "My name is Kiya Kinte, more simply Kiya. And this here is my dog Turbo. He's always been very close to me." She noted. Turbo sat very closely to his owner's legs.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Pup Crazed Kiya

User Image

"How do you do, Kiya? Your puppy is adorable!" Giselle replied.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Pup Crazed Kiya
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Captain Dory

User Image

Kiya set Turbo on the floor quickly. "Oh, hello there Gisselle Levert, Captain Dory." Kiya said politely, bowing slightly to each. "My name is Kiya Kinte, more simply Kiya. And this here is my dog Turbo. He's always been very close to me." She noted. Turbo sat very closely to his owner's legs.

"Pleased to meet you Kiya. You can just call me Dory." Captain Dory bowed. She looked down at Turbo. "Awww, he's cute." Dory slowly held out her hand for Turbo to sniff so he would not be scared of her

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"How do you do, Kiya? Your puppy is adorable!" Giselle replied.

"I'm doing quite well and thank you." She smiled, feeling welcomed. "Tubo, why don't you say hello?" The little white dog sniffed the strangers, walking around their feet. After a few times around both, he sat down and let out a loud happy bark of approval.

Quote:
LilChibiusa

Kiya turned as Queen Lunae greeted her. She put on her best smile for the Queen as she bowed a greeting. "I just love imagination my Queen. Possibilities are endless."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

"Oh, hello there, Your Majesty!" Giselle greeted the queen. "You disappeared for a while, and I didn't know where you went. Welcome back!"

To Dory and Kiya, Giselle softly murmured, "I would keep an eye on my drink if I were you."

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image

"Oh, hello there, Your Majesty!" Giselle greeted the queen. "You disappeared for a while, and I didn't know where you want. Welcome back!"

To Dory and Kiya, Giselle softly murmured, "I would keep an eye on my drink if I were you."

Dory gave her a subtle nod, and made a mental note. "You're looking well King Summanus." Dory bowed again.

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
"I heard that..." Lunae said under her breath to Giselle.

Lunae smiled at her guest, and continued. "Turbo is it? He's cute enough to be a Toto! I do love that story, what with spells and pretty shoes, and green witches getting flattened and melted!" she said as she winked at Giselle.

Then, she turned to reply to her friend.
"I never left. I was simply talking with other guests, and then my hubby showed up and burst my bubble, so I was sulking for a little while. You know how much I love parties. I hate for this one to be sullied with that cloud of death and uncertainty hovering over us."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Giselle allowed her jaw to drop in mock offense. Playfully putting her hands on her hips, she saucily replied, "Just remember that THIS green witch knows where you sleep! And makes all of your cosmetics by hand!"

To the guests, she said as an aside, "Don't mind us. We all tease each other!"

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Dory chuckled at the banter. Yup, hardly anything has changed since she last dreamt of the Palace. She then walked over to Kiya, and Turbo.

"Would you both like a bit of a tour around here? I can introduce you to Cali over there."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff