Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
LilChibiusa
Kez Mani

User Image
Despite the heavy conversation she was having, Lunae couldn't help hearing another guest mention her. She stepped away from Captain Dory, hoping that she could find some friends to mingle with, and went to welcome the other guests.

"I'm Queen Lunae. Welcome to the Eternal Masquerade! Is there something I can help you with?"

Any time will do, my love...

"Oh, hello!" she said briskly. "i'm Kez Mani, heiress to the Vortian Mob head!" She instantly regretted saying that, but she'd used the greeting so often that it just slipped out like clockwork. It probably wouldn't make sense to this woman anyway, as the only person persecuting her was an evil empire, the same one who'd enslaved Kez's race. "So, uh, I kinda wanted to ask you if this place could be accessed from planets other then Gaia?"

... Any time will do, no choice of words will break me from this rule.

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
"Hold that thought," she told her guest. "I'll get right back to you. I just have to, uh..."
She smiled innocently at her angry husband.
"Anyway, just hold on a second for me."

That look Summanus gave Lunae made her feel that regret that she knew was coming. Of course, Lunae was happy to see Mayura out of her hair and mingling, but she knew how her husband felt about her meddling. Oh well. What's done is done! Lunae thought as she pranced over to where Summanus stood.

"Good evening, my dear husband! Isn't this a lovely party! Much better than that one in the waking world if you ask me! Look! Even shy little Mayura is having a good time!" All of this she said while slipping her arms around her husband's lean, muscular figure.
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image

"You may feel fine now, but believe me, that won't last for long," Giselle replied to Mayura's insistence that everything was all right. "You'll start to feel ill before too long unless we can sober you up somehow."

"but i'm fine! honest!" said mayura as giselle handed her some water "oh... fine... i am thirsty" said mayura as she took a gulp

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Kez Mani

"Oh, hello!" she said briskly. "i'm Kez Mani, heiress to the Vortian Mob head!" She instantly regretted saying that, but she'd used the greeting so often that it just slipped out like clockwork. It probably wouldn't make sense to this woman anyway, as the only person persecuting her was an evil empire, the same one who'd enslaved Kez's race. "So, uh, I kinda wanted to ask you if this place could be accessed from planets other then Gaia?"

User Image
Before stepping away, she managed to throw out some answers to her guest.

"I'm pleased to meet you Kez Mani. As far as I know, this world can only be accessed by Gaians going to sleep. But, from inside the dream worlds, we can access other dreams through the Hall of Mirrors. Sadly, it isn't working correctly right now, what with the decline of the dream worlds and all. But, feel free to explore the outer realms of this dream. I've never tried to before, and I would love to know what else is out there."

Then, she went to face her husband.

Cognitohazard's Girlfriend

Kez Mani

Louis felt a tickle at the back of his mind. He put Kez down. "Sorry, I've got to appease my boss." He left before the tickle could become outright pain. Jesus. Can't i enjoy myself for once?

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
SlenderLouie
Kez Mani

Louis felt a tickle at the back of his mind. He put Kez down. "Sorry, I've got to appease my boss." He left before the tickle could become outright pain. Jesus. Can't i enjoy myself for once?

Kez frowned, but didn't follow. She couldn't accompany him, for she knew his boss would kill her. So instead, she decided to explore...

LilChibiusa
User Image
"Hold that thought," she told her guest. "I'll get right back to you. I just have to, uh..."
She smiled innocently at her angry husband.
"Anyway, just hold on a second for me."

That look Summanus gave Lunae made her feel that regret that she knew was coming. Of course, Lunae was happy to see Mayura out of her hair and mingling, but she knew how her husband felt about her meddling. Oh well. What's done is done! Lunae thought as she pranced over to where Summanus stood.

"Good evening, my dear husband! Isn't this a lovely party! Much better than that one in the waking world if you ask me! Look! Even shy little Mayura is having a good time!" All of this she said while slipping her arms around her husband's lean, muscular figure.

User Image

He gave her a ghastly grin before slipping his arm about her waist and turning their backs to their guests. "Butter your words all you like wife, they will not work on me." He growled as he whispered to her. "We have a crisis on our hands and you find it hilarious to give Mayura alcohol now, of all times?" His glare stayed fixated upon his wifes face for a moment before he sighed. He let go of Lunae to rub his temples. "Please don't do it again. Have fun, but please stay alert. I could not bear it if anything were to happen to any of you."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Noticing that Mayura was getting less bubbly and more sleepy, Giselle suggested, "Maybe you should go up to your room and rest for a little while. You'll probably have a headache in the morning, but hopefully you only had a few sips of that drink and the headache won't be too bad."

Giselle watched as Mayura fluttered up the stairs towards her chambers, and then she decided to chat with some of the guests. The night was still young, after all!

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Summanus The Dream King

He gave her a ghastly grin before slipping his arm about her waist and turning their backs to their guests. "Butter your words all you like wife, they will not work on me." He growled as he whispered to her. "We have a crisis on our hands and you find it hilarious to give Mayura alcohol now, of all times?" His glare stayed fixated upon his wifes face for a moment before he sighed. He let go of Lunae to rub his temples. "Please don't do it again. Have fun, but please stay alert. I could not bear it if anything were to happen to any of you."

User Image
That was it. The thing that Lunae had been dreading. The guild trip. She leaned her head on her husband's shoulder and sighed.

"You know I don't mean any harm, right? It was all in good fun. I'm just as worried about this world as you are, but for tonight, let's just pretend that everything is fine. We can't really do too much until the others find their way here anyway."

She looked up into his dark, charcoal eyes, and gave a weak smile.

"I know you want to protect me, but I know what I'm doing. I think."

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
With no luck finding Brom, Captain Dory decided to mingle with the other guests, and get re-aquainted with other familier faces. She spotted Giselle near the stairway as she watched Mayura stumble upstairs.

"Long time no see, Giselle." Dory greeted.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

"Dory!" Giselle replied warmly to her old friend. "I'm glad you're here! How are you liking our little party?"

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image

"Dory!" Giselle replied warmly to her old friend. "I'm glad you're here! How are you liking our little party?"

"It's great! I'm so glad to be back at the palace, it's just as beautiful as I remember." Dory looked up the stairs, and caught one last glimpse of Mayura before she disappeared behind a corner. "Is Mayura okay? I know she's normally shy, but she seemed to be having a great time earlier?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Not really knowing how much she should reveal about the queen getting poor Mayura drunk, Giselle had to think for a minute before answering Captain Dory. "Well--ah--she tried a, um, potion to make her less shy, but it turned out to have some unfortunate side effects, so she wound up going to bed. She'll probably be better in the morning...and hopefully she will be able to get the courage to talk to people on her own."
LilChibiusa

User Image
That was it. The thing that Lunae had been dreading. The guild trip. She leaned her head on her husband's shoulder and sighed.

"You know I don't mean any harm, right? It was all in good fun. I'm just as worried about this world as you are, but for tonight, let's just pretend that everything is fine. We can't really do too much until the others find their way here anyway."

She looked up into his dark, charcoal eyes, and gave a weak smile.

"I know you want to protect me, but I know what I'm doing. I think."

User Image

"Some days I wonder..." He smiled before leaning down and gently kissing the top of Lunaes head. "Unfortunately I cannot forget. Once I see brom I will have to ask him to double security around here to not only ensure your safety, but all of our guests as well." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders as he turned them back towards their guests. "We need these peple happy, healthy and most of all safe. We need them to help us. If all the roses die, so do we..."

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Dory held back a small laugh when she realized the type of "potion," Gizelle was talking about. "Oh, so she was drunk."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff