Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Captain Dory
Dory's smile quickly turned to a frown. "Oh no..." was all she could utter. She couldn't help but blame herself for the Kingdom slowly falling into ruins. As Dory had gotten older, she found herself staying up all night for a test, or going clubbing, or whatever else people did late at night. When she'd sleep it was just a restful dreamless sleep. She had even forgotten about her dreams of the palace, of Brom, and Queen Lunae.

"I'm so sorry this had happened, your Highness," Then a thought entered Dory's mind. "But if I'm here, and other guests are shuffling into this world, there is hope to save it, save you, save everyone of the dream world."

User Image
Queen Lunae gave a weak, yet sympathetic smile to Dory.

"Don't blame yourself," she began, "This was the work of many people over a long time. You were merely part of a much larger trend towards dreamlessness. Tomorrow morning, we will begin trying to solve this terrible problem, but tonight, let's celebrate each other's company. We need to wait for the rest of the guests to arrive before we take action. Plus, I believe we owe it to you to let you finish your dance since it was cut short by the glass lady. Feel free to mingle with other guests and help yourself to the refreshments that were prepared. Enjoy the night. It might be the last beautiful one we have."

Cognitohazard's Girlfriend

Kez Mani

"Everywhere's the dream world when I'm with you... okay, that was kinda cheesy." He said as he tweaked her horn. "It was something that crazy glass lady did, I think."

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
LilChibiusa
Captain Dory
Dory's smile quickly turned to a frown. "Oh no..." was all she could utter. She couldn't help but blame herself for the Kingdom slowly falling into ruins. As Dory had gotten older, she found herself staying up all night for a test, or going clubbing, or whatever else people did late at night. When she'd sleep it was just a restful dreamless sleep. She had even forgotten about her dreams of the palace, of Brom, and Queen Lunae.

"I'm so sorry this had happened, your Highness," Then a thought entered Dory's mind. "But if I'm here, and other guests are shuffling into this world, there is hope to save it, save you, save everyone of the dream world."

User Image
Queen Lunae gave a weak, yet sympathetic smile to Dory.

"Don't blame yourself," she began, "This was the work of many people over a long time. You were merely part of a much larger trend towards dreamlessness. Tomorrow morning, we will begin trying to solve this terrible problem, but tonight, let's celebrate each other's company. We need to wait for the rest of the guests to arrive before we take action. Plus, I believe we owe it to you to let you finish your dance since it was cut short by the glass lady. Feel free to mingle with other guests and help yourself to the refreshments that were prepared. Enjoy the night. It might be the last beautiful one we have."

Dory gave Queen Lunae a small smile. "Try not to think like that, okay? Hope is one of the strongest emotions, and we need it now more than ever. You have fun tonight too, even a Queen needs to have fun every once in awhile," Dory looked around the room and watched as more guests entered. "I'm going to go find Brom, please don't lose hope, your Highness." With that Captain Dory waved goodby to the Queen before disappearing in the growing crowd.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
SlenderLouie

Any time will do, my love...

Kez grunted as she climbed up to his shoulders. "Yeah, some sort of sleep powder or something... I wanted to get a sample." She motioned towards the Queen. "The fairy girl mentioned that we could possibly get some answers from her." She tapped her feet against Louie's chest. "Giddyup!"

... Any time will do, no choice of words will break me from this rule.
User Image

Summanus, brows deepy furrowed into his skull, finally descended the stairs. He was deeply disturbed by these turn of events. They needed people to come here, not flee from them in terror. He sighed as he ran a hand through his raven black hair. What were they going to do?

He looked up at the sound of laughter to see Mayura, of all people, talking to someone else of her own free will. His eyebrows shot up in shock. Surely the Glass Lady had vexed her in some way? He looked around to see that everyone seemed to be injoying themselves, so this could not be true.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

"Good evening, Your Majesty!" Giselle greeted the king with a curtsy as he entered the ballroom. "We've been waiting for you to come and meet the guests."
Summanus The Dream King
User Image

Summanus, brows deepy furrowed into his skull, finally descended the stairs. He was deeply disturbed by these turn of events. They needed people to come here, not flee from them in terror. He sighed as he ran a hand through his raven black hair. What were they going to do?

He looked up at the sound of laughter to see Mayura, of all people, talking to someone else of her own free will. His eyebrows shot up in shock. Surely the Glass Lady had vexed her in some way? He looked around to see that everyone seemed to be injoying themselves, so this could not be true.

mayura saw the king and skipped over "hello your majesty!" she said, giggling "this evening is great! and i dont feel shy at all! her highness gave me this special mixture! i think it was a potion she came up with to help me feel less shy! but it really helped!" she said, smiling and laughing happily

Cognitohazard's Girlfriend

Kez Mani

"Alright, alright." He started to move towards the queen, but then noticed a very regal-looking newcomer. "You know what? I bet that's the king. Why don't you go ask him?" He said as he changed his course.

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Kez Mani
SlenderLouie

Any time will do, my love...

Kez grunted as she climbed up to his shoulders. "Yeah, some sort of sleep powder or something... I wanted to get a sample." She motioned towards the Queen. "The fairy girl mentioned that we could possibly get some answers from her." She tapped her feet against Louie's chest. "Giddyup!"

... Any time will do, no choice of words will break me from this rule.

User Image
Despite the heavy conversation she was having, Lunae couldn't help hearing another guest mention her. She stepped away from Captain Dory, hoping that she could find some friends to mingle with, and went to welcome the other guests.

"I'm Queen Lunae. Welcome to the Eternal Masquerade! Is there something I can help you with?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Giselle smiled as she saw and heard Mayura chatting with guests and even the king, whom she usually seemed to avoid talking to. She was glad to see the shy little fairy coming out of her shell. But further observation made Giselle realize that there was something...off about the way Mayura was behaving. She was almost too boisterous, too bubbly...not at all like Mayura, even if the girl was starting to try to come out of her shell and make new friends.

"Mayura, are you quite all right? You seem a little out of sorts right now," Giselle inquired of her friend.
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image

Giselle smiled as she saw and heard Mayura chatting with guests and even the king, whom she usually seemed to avoid talking to. She was glad to see the shy little fairy coming out of her shell. But further observation made Giselle realize that there was something...off about the way Mayura was behaving. She was almost too boisterous, too bubbly...not at all like Mayura, even if the girl was starting to try to come out of her shell and make new friends.

"Mayura, are you quite all right? You seem a little out of sorts right now," Giselle inquired of her friend.

"yes! quite fine!" mayura told giselle "her highness gave me this potion earlier and it gotrid of my shyness!" she handed her the bottle, giggling "i think it must be new!"
User Image

Summanus bowed back in greeting to Giselle. "Good evening Giselle. I do hope I have not kept you all waiting." He smiled kindly to the goblin woman. He loked back to Mayura as she began to address him now. His wife had given her a potion?! He glared over at his wife, shooting daggers at her. She seemed to always be picking on Mayura.

"Try drinking some water and eat a few of the refreshments." He smiled down at her as he pointed to the tables along the walls. He looked over at Lunae, and crooked his finger , signalling for her to come to him. "A word with you please my dear, beloved, wife..."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Giselle froze. That giggle from Mayura...she knew what that sounded like, and it wasn't Mayura's normal musical laugh. What the little fairy said next confirmed Giselle's suspicion. "Potion? From the queen? Oh dear, I think I know what's going on...I think you might be...drunk!"

In reply to the king, Giselle said, "It's no problem, Your Majesty. We've only a few guests so far, but"--just as she was about to suggest that the king confront Lunae about the little prank with the potion, he turned and was gone.

Taking the king's advice, Giselle turned to her friend and said, "Let's get something to eat. That might help you feel better."
Mademoiselle Alvinette
User Image

Giselle froze. That giggle from Mayure...she knew what that sounded like, and it wasn't Mayura's normal musical laugh. What the little fairy said next confirmed Giselle's suspicion. "Potion? From the queen? Oh dear, I think I know what's going on...I think you might be...drunk!"

In reply to the king, Giselle said, "It's no problem, Your Majesty. We've only a few guests so far, but"--just as she was about to suggest that the king confront Lunae about the little prank with the potion, he turned and was gone.

Taking the king's advice, Giselle turned to her friend and said, "Let's get something to eat. That might help you feel better."

"but i feel fine!" said mayura as she was dragged to the banquet area by giselle, confused what did giselle mean, "drunk"?

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

"You may feel fine now, but believe me, that won't last for long," Giselle replied to Mayura's insistence that everything was all right. "You'll start to feel ill before too long unless we can sober you up somehow."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff