Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Giselle was just about to reassure Mayura that she looked wonderful in her new dress and that the men at the party were going to love flirting with the little fairy, when Mayura turned towards the queen, who was greeting a guest. The first guest! Giselle felt a rush of adrenaline as she realized that the party was now beginning.

She walked up to the visitor and, extending her hand, inquired, "How do you do?"

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Captain Dory
That would explain why Captain Dory found herself wearing the costume she always dreamt wearing when she was a heroine in her dreams. Dory bowed to the queen. "It is an honor to meet you Queen Lunae. I am Captain Dory."

User Image
Lunae curtsied to her guest.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Captain Dory. I must say, it's been a long time since anyone has gotten enough sleep to be able to visit my realm for any length of time. I seem to remember seeing you a little girl before. Congratulations on becoming a captain! The captain of my husband's guard is out right now, but I know that you would be happy to see him again."

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Any time will do, my love...

Kez looked around, taking in the unfamiliar landscape. The strange tap, tap, tap of her feetless legs rang throughout the hall.

... Any time will do, no choice of words will break me from this rule.
Kez Mani

Kez looked around, taking in the unfamiliar landscape. The strange tap, tap, tap of her feetless legs rang throughout the hall.

mayura saw the new guest and went over, obviously still feeling the affects of whatever lunar gave her "Hi! I'm mayura! Welcome to the dream castle! Please, enjoy your stay."

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
LilChibiusa
Captain Dory
That would explain why Captain Dory found herself wearing the costume she always dreamt wearing when she was a heroine in her dreams. Dory bowed to the queen. "It is an honor to meet you Queen Lunae. I am Captain Dory."

User Image
Lunae curtsied to her guest.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Captain Dory. I must say, it's been a long time since anyone has gotten enough sleep to be able to visit my realm for any length of time. I seem to remember seeing you a little girl before. Congratulations on becoming a captain! The captain of my husband's guard is out right now, but I know that you would be happy to see him again."

"It's great to see you again as well! Along with Miss Giselle," Captain Dory shook Giselle's hand. "And Miss Mayura! And thank you as well. How have you all been, has anything happened since my last dream here?"

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*wanders in and watches*

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Kez Mani

User Image
Turning away from Captain Dory, but not leaving her side, Lunae called out to the second guest to arrive.

"Welcome to the Eternal Masquerade! I'm Queen Lunae, ruler of this land. My husband, the king, will be joining us shortly. It's so good to have you dreaming our in realm again!"

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Mayura Faellel
Kez Mani

mayura saw the new guest and went over, obviously still feeling the affects of whatever lunar gave her "Hi! I'm mayura! Welcome to the dream castle! Please, enjoy your stay."

"Dream Castle... well, that explains why this place is so unfamiliar..." Kez took in the girl's ornate wings. "Unless, of course, this place can be accessed from other planets."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Giselle glimpsed another guest, a lady wearing a beautiful black and white dress with gold accents. She noted with a bit of surprise that the lady was carrying a large sword, but despite being heavily armed, the newcomer looked friendly enough. Still, though, Giselle made a mental note to speak with Brom about the security detail at the ball.

Gliding up to the lady, Giselle said, "Welcome to our masquerade! Come on over and enjoy the party! By the way, your dress is simply gorgeous! I love the colors!"

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Luane turned back to Captain Dory to finish her conversation with a wide smile.

"Oh, nothing much has happened since you were last here. That's the problem," she said with a sigh. "People haven't been showing up, so the essence of this world is fading. The outer borders of the kingdom are turning into pink crystals, and the air has gotten much cooler. I think it's affecting my plants..." She turned her head away and sighed. Then, looking up again, she continued. "It my rose bushes. They produce the sand of dreams that keeps this dream alive. It's not doing so well, and at the rate this is doing, my rose bushes will be dead soon... along with this world.... and me....."

Cognitohazard's Girlfriend

Kez Mani

Louis walked into the castle, scanning the room for any possible danger points. Then, he saw her. "Kez!" He shouted as he bounded over.He picked her up and spun around in a circle, her tiny, child-sized frame posing no challenge to his strength. He cradled her and planted a kiss on her cheek.
Kez Mani
Mayura Faellel
Kez Mani

"Dream Castle... well, that explains why this place is so unfamiliar..." Kez took in the girl's ornate wings. "Unless, of course, this place can be accessed from other planets."

"oh no!" giggled mayura "you see, this is a dream realm! your dreaming right now." she pointed to lunae "if you want to know more, i would suggest talking to her majesty, the queen over there."
she then noticed the guest lunae was talking to "dory!" dory and mayura had known each other when they were both children "i'm sorry i didnt recognize you! you've changed so much!" she gave him a friendly hug "i still dont sing in public, but maybe if you asked nicely, i could sing a little something for you!"

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
SlenderLouie

A shriek erupted from her mouth as she made her sudden exit from the ground. "For the sake of Vort, don't scare me like that!" Of course, Vort was a prison for its own people now, but there was still hope for the planet, she liked to think. "So, uh, apparently we're in the dream world now."

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
LilChibiusa
User Image
Luane turned back to Captain Dory to finish her conversation with a wide smile.

"Oh, nothing much has happened since you were last here. That's the problem," she said with a sigh. "People haven't been showing up, so the essence of this world is fading. The outer borders of the kingdom are turning into pink crystals, and the air has gotten much cooler. I think it's affecting my plants..." She turned her head away and sighed. Then, looking up again, she continued. "It my rose bushes. They produce the sand of dreams that keeps this dream alive. It's not doing so well, and at the rate this is doing, my rose bushes will be dead soon... along with this world.... and me....."

Dory's smile quickly turned to a frown. "Oh no..." was all she could utter. She couldn't help but blame herself for the Kingdom slowly falling into ruins. As Dory had gotten older, she found herself staying up all night for a test, or going clubbing, or whatever else people did late at night. When she'd sleep it was just a restful dreamless sleep. She had even forgotten about her dreams of the palace, of Brom, and Queen Lunae.

"I'm so sorry this had happened, your Highness," Then a thought entered Dory's mind. "But if I'm here, and other guests are shuffling into this world, there is hope to save it, save you, save everyone of the dream world."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Trying to eavesdrop on others' conversations made Giselle lose her focus on the guest she had greeted, and in the split second she had her head turned slightly away, the lady she had just been talking to vanished. Maybe she's just wandering around the palace, Giselle thought. She decided to turn to Mayura, who apparently knew one of the guests.

"Mayura, you didn't tell me you knew one of our guests! What a nice surprise!" Turning to the guest, Giselle declared, "I'm glad you've come to visit us. Mayura is a wonderful friend, and she has a place of honor in our court."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff