Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampiric Demon

"It's... Uh... Nothing important." He looked at her and smiled.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Still a bit unsure, she smiled back. "O-ok then." She shrugged not really getting it, but wasn't going to dwell on it anyways. "So tell me a bit about yourself Arkan."

Vampiric Demon

He leaned down and took a rose in his hand, the stem resting between his fingers while he cradled beneath the blossom, a thumb brushing over the petals gently. "What would you like to know?"

Desirable Sex Symbol

Arkan Magnus

"Anything you don't mind sharing really." She shrugged, not really knowing what she wanted to know about him. Anything? Everything? No, couldn't be too invasive into someone else's life, or afterlife. Were demons considered to be alive? She sighed as her brain kept going on and on with the different possibilities.

Vampiric Demon

"I can't think of anything particularly noteworthy." He inhales at the flower before letting it go and straightening up. "I have a younger brother. He's mortal though."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Arkan Magnus
"I can't think of anything particularly noteworthy." He inhales at the flower before letting it go and straightening up. "I have a younger brother. He's mortal though."

"How is he mortal, when you're a demon?" She wasn't sure how everything worked with demons, but she was willing to try to understand. "Are you half brothers? Did you adopt him as a brother? Or did you do something to make yourself a demon, or immortal?" She was sure she was going to get an answer she wasn't expecting.

Vampiric Demon

broken_bleeding_angel
"How is he mortal, when you're a demon?" She wasn't sure how everything worked with demons, but she was willing to try to understand. "Are you half brothers? Did you adopt him as a brother? Or did you do something to make yourself a demon, or immortal?" She was sure she was going to get an answer she wasn't expecting.

"Well, yes, we're half brothers since our fathers were different. But this body wasn't always mortal. I've been a demon, in essence, since the dawn of time." He tilted his head back and grabbed his chin."It's hard to explain. If you had to call me anything it would be a body thief, I suppose. But don't get me wrong, as I am now I am completely a demon. And despite the fact that the soul that inhabited this body before me is gone he's still very much my brother."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Arkan Magnus
broken_bleeding_angel

"Well, yes, we're half brothers since our fathers were different. But this body wasn't always mortal. I've been a demon, in essence, since the dawn of time." He tilted his head back and grabbed his chin."It's hard to explain. If you had to call me anything it would be a body thief, I suppose. But don't get me wrong, as I am now I am completely a demon. And despite the fact that the soul that inhabited this body before me is gone he's still very much my brother."

"Does your brother know that this body that you have, has your soul inside it? Or do you watch over him from the shadows?" She continued to look at the many shades of the roses. From pink all the way to her favourite hue of blood red lined the wall beside her. Further down she could even see some that were blue! She nearly gasped and ran forward to go see themm, had she not remember she had just asked Arkan a question not a moment before.

Vampiric Demon

He smiled and walked forward with her, enjoying the array of colours. "Oh, he knows. Although at first I didn't remember it myself. Once I got in I had to... "grow" into this body. I was a young adult when I recalled my true heritage."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Arkan Magnus
He smiled and walked forward with her, enjoying the array of colours. "Oh, he knows. Although at first I didn't remember it myself. Once I got in I had to... "grow" into this body. I was a young adult when I recalled my true heritage."

"Oh! So you weren't instantly aware of anything? Were you like a baby then? Did it take minutes, days, years?" He was getting more and more fascinating by the minute. "Is it like dying then, when you switch into a new body?...."

Vampiric Demon

"It took years. But I wouldn't say it was like dying. More like... Disorientation. That's why the memory kind of took a while to catch up. It was the first time I've ever had something like that be so successful before." He shrugged a bit. "Plus time moves differently between different realms. In a mortal plane years seem like instants."

Desirable Sex Symbol

Arkan Magnus
"It took years. But I wouldn't say it was like dying. More like... Disorientation. That's why the memory kind of took a while to catch up. It was the first time I've ever had something like that be so successful before." He shrugged a bit. "Plus time moves differently between different realms. In a mortal plane years seem like instants."

She nodded in agreement. Life when she too was mortal had gone by so fast, like the blink of an eye. She sighed and crossed her arms. "It's kind of the same when you die." She rubbed her arms as they kept walking. "At first there's nothing but confusion. You don't know who you are, where you are or even what you are. There's just darkness and light. Even though some people say they only saw a white light..." She scoffed as she kicked a stone down the pathway. "Eventually everything comes trickling back. Slowly at first, but then after a little bit gets through, it's like a flood gate bursting open. " She stopped rubbing her arms to make hand gestures with her words.

Vampiric Demon

broken_bleeding_angel
She nodded in agreement. Life when she too was mortal had gone by so fast, like the blink of an eye. She sighed and crossed her arms. "It's kind of the same when you die." She rubbed her arms as they kept walking. "At first there's nothing but confusion. You don't know who you are, where you are or even what you are. There's just darkness and light. Even though some people say they only saw a white light..." She scoffed as she kicked a stone down the pathway. "Eventually everything comes trickling back. Slowly at first, but then after a little bit gets through, it's like a flood gate bursting open. " She stopped rubbing her arms to make hand gestures with her words.

Her choice of words were interesting yet very similar to what he himself had felt at times. Perhaps not exactly but close. "You speak of death... Have you died before?" She wouldn't be the first being, or even mortal, he'd met to have done so.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Arkan Magnus
broken_bleeding_angel

Her choice of words were interesting yet very similar to what he himself had felt at times. Perhaps not exactly but close. "You speak of death... Have you died before?" She wouldn't be the first being, or even mortal, he'd met to have done so.

"I choose to call it being 'reborn'. But yes, I did die." She nodded before stifling a yawn. "Not that I wanted to."

Vampiric Demon

broken_bleeding_angel
"I choose to call it being 'reborn'. But yes, I did die." She nodded before stifling a yawn. "Not that I wanted to."

Arkan nods a little then tilts his head. "Sleepy?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces