Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Gukkie," Giselle responded warmly. "And don't worry about what you're wearing. The point is to come in, make new friends, and have a good time...and hopefully help save our kingdom before it crumbles around us."
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Gukkie grinned pleasently at the lady "heh, i'll be the hero! i wont let anyone die while i'm here!" he tries to do a dramatic pose but looses balance and almost falls over.
"i totally meant to do that!" he yelled.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Giselle giggled as Gukkie stumbled during his show of bravado. Then, offering a hand to help him up, she responded, "I hope you *can* help us. After the glass lady came in, we need all the help we can get."
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Gukkie pouted and took her hand, standing up "thanks, and i totally will help!" he grinned at her and did a peace sign

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

Giselle smiled at Gukkie's enthusiasm. She hoped the other guests would be as eager to help restore the kingdom as he was. But she herself was feeling a little tired and needed a bit of rest.

"Excuse me for a little while," she said to Gukkie. "I must go to my room for a bit. But I should be back in just a few hours."

She then turned, climbed the stairs to her room, and upon locking herself inside her beautifully-decorated bedchamber, fell back on the bed and drifted off to a deep, dreamless sleep.

((Good night, everybody! See you tomorrow! ^_^))

Reveler

Parae stumbled in, drunk on sleep, dying panic, and the sheer impossible-ness of the room. Was impossible-ness a word? It should be a word.

Where was she? Eh, it didn't really matter. All that mattered was that she find a nice, comfortable place to sleep some more... But wait, wasn't she already sleeping? Ah, well. Perhaps one can find good company in dreams.
She stood to properly observe her surroundings. This was... a masquerade? Too bad she didn't bring her mask. Other than that, Parae appeared well dressed enough for this ball. The last thing she remembered before collapsing was admiring herself in the gorgeous mirror across the hall.

"Ugh... Have I put myself through too much recently?" she moaned, before going to sleep.

In a relationship with The_Living_Bonsai

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
as crystal looked around, a gentle smile graced her lips, only in dreams a place could be so beautiful as this, as she looked down, she noticed that she was wearing the dress she could only dream of.

''i have tried so many times, to create the dress that filled my dreams, and now here i am, wearing the creation my heart desires''

carefully she looked around, her friends were not with her, slowly she reached for her face, as she noticed the mask she was wearing, she could not hide a small chuckle, this was truly a dream come true.

''now to to think of what to do, during moments like this, i admit i can be shy, just like i am feeling now''

a slight blush covered her cheeks, as she looked around and swallowed.

Time-traveling Ally

User Image

Caliban came skeetering into the main ballroom looking around a bit frazzled in his arms was a good deal of feathers and close behind clucking at his hooves was a parade of angry chickens. Turning he raised a finger to his lips
"Shush...Not so loud. I'm sorry if I was so rough but trust me I have good use for them. I'm going to make Mayura think its snowing outside. Just you wait and see..."
He stiffled a giggle only to pause as a realization hit him. Just how was he supposed to get on the roof exactly? With a grumble he sat down pudged.
"Perhaps I could get one of the guests to help me? Or I suppose if worse comes to worse just make some pillows. Sigh..."
He looked to the dancefloor and let the feathers sit aside as he got to his feet and brushed himself off.
Clearing his throat he approached an invisible partner and bowed at his waist, "Execuse me, Giselle I couldn't help but-" He frowned shaking his head setting a hand to his temple. "No, no...That sounds to versed and like a typical line not something that really means much of anything. Lets see here..."
He tried again.
"G-Giselle...I- I've wanted to ask you for some time now but do you think-? Well that maybe we-"
He turned and set his face in his hands with a groan. Why couldn't he ever just talk to her? He flirtered with everyone else, pulled pranks on them. But everytime he tried to even just talk to Gisele something bad happened. Like the time he gave her those flowers which ended up instead of sparkling as if dusted by fairies ended up blowing up in her face. And the letter he wrote to her which ended up being sent to the baker instead!
Shaking his head tail flicking as he ran a hand over his face he decided perhaps it would be best to find something or rather someone to preoccupy his time with.
The chickens by now, mostly featherless picked and clucked around the room. Caliban smirked to himself wondering who might find the fowl suprise first this morning.

GalateasFire's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Brom stumbled into the room, clutching his aching head in one hand and cradling a rooster in the other. He nearly tripped over a planter and let out a stream of curses. "What IDIOT put this chicken in my bed!?" As he yelled, he cringed and grabbed his head. "I am never getting drunk again" He muttered "And what the hell is with all these chickens!? And who are all these people!" He ended up screaming, dropping the chicken and kicking at a nearby clucking hen, who calmly sidestepped the kick and continued scratching the ground for bugs.

"AGH!" Brom glared around the room and setting his sights on Cal, his eyes lit up in realization. "YOU! I am going to kill you!" Momentarily forgetting his pain he went after Caliban with a dangerous look in his eyes.
User Image

mayura came down clutching her aching head "oh, please stop. everyone else is still asleep!" she said "oh... wheres giselle? i need a headache potion... i believe she was right when she said that her highness got me drunk..."

In a relationship with The_Living_Bonsai

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
for a moment, crystal doubted between running away, or stay and see how this would end, though her mind screamed to get out of the place, her body would not answer to that, the blush on her cheeks only grew, as she avoided to look at anyone.

GalateasFire's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Brom skidded to a halt when he heard May's words. "Headache potion!? YES! I totally forgot Gissie could whip those up!" He bounded over to Mayura, grabbed her arms and gave her a great smacking kiss on the forehead. "Brilliant woman!"

He suddenly remembered his previous issue involving a rooster and his best friend the trickster and whirled around to find Caliban.
Therian Grey
User Image

Brom skidded to a halt when he heard May's words. "Headache potion!? YES! I totally forgot Gissie could whip those up!" He bounded over to Mayura, grabbed her arms and gave her a great smacking kiss on the forehead. "Brilliant woman!"

He suddenly remembered his previous issue involving a rooster and his best friend the trickster and whirled around to find Caliban.

"B-B-B-BROM!" squeaked mayura. she ran over to the buffet tables to avoid brom and get something to eat. she got a big breakfast and went out to the castle garden. she gulped down her water and looked at the flowers that were still miraculously alive... and began singing

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Captain Dory heard the commotion enter the ballroom, and saw Caliban run as fast as he could to one side of the room, it was then Dory saw his pursuer.
"BROM!" She shouted excitedly as she tried to catch up with the Captain of the Guard.
From a plume of choking smoke, a boy appeared. "Hmm. It would seem people are starting to inhabit the dreams again. Very good..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff