Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Dabbler

User Image

Ameliya stepped out of her office to stretch her legs a bit. A long night pass by without a single idea for class today. Another large frown was painted across her face as she stopped at a window to examine the rather quiet garden in front of the school. The flowers were somewhat off. "no biting tigerlilies today?" The teacher thought as she continued her way down the corridor.

Destructive Stalker

14,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Heckler 50
User Image

Devin looked over his shoulder without turning his body, the faintest expression of a smile could be spotted on his face. "It's true. That much coffee can be bad for you." He said without a second thought, then turned back to look at Katya.

Familiar Businesswoman

Yume flailed into the dream, materializing in a bathroom. Above her head would be a three pixie-like creatures, playing around her head. Seeing as the school had nothing unusual going on as of now, she figured it had to be an after effect of going into the dream.

"Where did he go? We agreed on the masquerade, but pushed me into the school one!" Her second sentence let out more anger than intended, coming off much more as a normal talk level than the whisper she had desired. Her eyes then stared at the mirror, shrugging. She began to make her way out of the bathroom for obvious reasons. She wasn't going to be some sort of assistant that handed out tissues and made small talk!
Pudding walked down the hallway looking over her surroundings in sadness... "Sigh......." She walked over to the school wall that held the lockers and slumped down to the ground. She briefly noticed a white haired girl at her locker but was too depressed to say anything. She pulled herself into a fetal position, looking down at her feet thinking "I miss the way things were....."

Dapper Bookworm

User Image

"Devin's right you know. Don't overdo it," the nurse warned. "Ah, good morning miss," she said to the student who had said her name. The girl appeared to think she was late or something.

Beloved Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Yamina looked over to Olivia. "No-er Yes, I think," she replied with some confusion. " I feel like..there was something else I was suppose to get, but I don't know what."

As Yamina spoke she fiddles with her necklace, it had a very faint glow to it that seemed to be fading.

Merry Bunny

15,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Olivia looked down at her coffee and frowned. Perhaps Katya was right... However she didn't have much time to think about it. "I'll keep that in mind, Katya. Maybe I should have drank this on a a full stomach..."
                                          Olivia turned her head towards the new students who were coming in. This was good. Perhaps they'd be able to help to. "Good day students. Please remember to behave yourself in our halls."

Familiar Businesswoman

Yume opened the door just enough so she could put a foot out in the open.

"Don't want to take any chances," she mumbled, "might be some scary things out there." As she did so, the pixies slide on through, an invisible force drawing her out of the bathroom as well. She grumbled at this, the pixie still flying around her head, their wings beating an annoying buzzing sound. She looked at her left arm to see a cut on just below the wrist, beginning to show crimson.

"Great, now I'm injured," she said plainly, beginning to roam the hallways. In her head, she began to wonder if she could die here. She dismissed the grim thoughts, trying her best to stay positive about the situation. If this school were at least half normal, there would be a nurse around.

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Angel was walking along the corridors, looking left and right as she went. Something about this place just didn't feel... normal. After taking a few moments to register the situation, she did all she could to avoid screaming out loud. Where in the world am I? she thought. And who are there all these strange-looking people walking around? She wasn't sure what to make of it all.

After taking a few breaths to calm herself down, she sighed and thought, Well, wherever I am, I hope I can make the best of it. She kept walking, all the while softly humming her favorite songs.

Dapper Bookworm

User Image

Katya glanced through the halls when she noticed a student was bleeding. "Yume, could you come here. I'll help you get cleaned up," the angel said sweetly. She did have to wonder how the girl or injured though.

Yume The Loving creature

Merry Bunny

15,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

While Katya was dealing with the girl's injured wrist, Olivia looked over and noticed a girl who looked very confused, but was humming a song. Hm... Shaking her head from a silly musing, she greeted the girl to help her calm down. "Good day! And what might your name be?"

Familiar Businesswoman

Yume smiled at the sight of a lady with a nurse suit on. Perhaps she was apart of the dream, or someone who got really enthusiastic when the word "costume party" came to mind.

As she neared her, she explained, "I'm sorry miss, these pixies are causing me trouble." She would look up at them to hear cackles in their wing beats, still flying around her head, playing, laughing as if they found her misery entertaining.

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Angel looked up to find a dark elf wearing a lab coat and holding a cup of coffee. Perhaps she's one of the people in charge, she thought. "Nice to meet you, ma'am. My name is Angel. I feel rather lost around here, do you know where we are?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff