Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Devin looks slightly puzzled by the science teacher's greeting. "Morning? Is it already, I never slept..." He said without much pause, and emotionless as always. "I'd been up doing more calculations all night I guess, but what do you need Olivia?" His eyes deviating momentarily to the large cup of coffee in her hand. "Isn't that a little overboard?"

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Olivia barely suppressed a yawn before replying. "I don't think so..." She opened her briefcase with her other hand before continuing. "Anyways, can you look over these calculations for me? I finished them last night, but I want to be absolutely sure they are correct, Devin."

User Image

Taking the page, Devin looked it over quickly, eyes moving like lightning across the scores upon scores of mathematical theory. "Hmm... Your variables are all correct, it's looking beautiful" He said excitedly. "Though, I'm not positive how the scientific tampering with the natural world will affect us this time round, just look at some of your previous experiments..." His voice returned to his usual monotonistic self as he returned her calculations. "And above all else, as a scientist, you do remember this is mostly theory, none of it has been proven prior to this incident, so who really knows what could actually happen from this."

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Taking the page back and placing it back in her briefcase, she took a deep breath. "Thank you Devin. And I remember. However, I'm not sure what else to do... And I feel like I need to at least try to fix this. Besides," she quirked her mouth up in what could almost be called a smirk, "part of the fun of science are the unknown variables popping up and affecting things in ways you never anticipated."

User Image

"While you have a point Olivia, that notion is precisely what scares me most." Devin said before turning away and walking off.

((OOC: Taking a break, see if I can' spread the word a little since we haven't gotten an announcement yet.))

User Image

Devin continued to roam the halls until he got an eerie feeling in his left arm... this happened whenever he was near the Nurse's office, not that there was anything wrong with Katya per say. He just didn't like needles. Turning the corner, he had his feeling confirmed when he saw Katya talking to a student. "Ah, Katya, hello."

((OOC: Back, sorry for the double post.))

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Katya nearly jumped when she heard someone say hello to her. She looked over to see that it was the math teacher. "Ah, hello Devin. How have you been?" she asked.

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Yamina stood by her locker frustrated.
"That is 1 minute longer then last time," she groaned when finally it was unlocked and opened with a creaking noise. She reached to the top shelf of her locker grabbing her math and science books. "There was something else.." she spoke in a whisper. "What was it?"
User Image

Taking a moment to adjust his glasses Devin opened his mouth to speak. "I just ran into Olivia, have you seen her recently? I'm a little concerned that she's overdoing it, even her handwriting is getting sloppy in this state." He said quickly before pausing to take a small breath. "I'm just curious, that... isn't good for her health, is it?" He asked looking placidly into katya's eyes.

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Katya watched as a student fumbled with her locker. "Last I saw her was yesterday. What has she been up to since? She looked fine then," the angel replied. Perhaps Olivia had thought of a cure for what was going on.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Olivia sighed as Devin walked away. She admitted, her experiments didn't always go as planned, but with all the work she had put into this one, hopefully it would work out fine. She walked down the hall until she came upon a young girl with long white hair. She was new here. "Good evening young lady. Is everything going alright?"

Friendly Genius

i need money

Noob

User Image

Naomi strolled down the hallway in her normal, hunched over position. Unlike any other day, she held a neutral expression on her face. Today she showed no sign of curiosity nor mirth. With everything turning “normal” she didn’t know what to expect.

User Image

Devin shook his head slightly. "Not what I meant, she was carrying a cup of coffee about a third the size of her torso. Wouldn't that much cause intestinal problems or something?" The math teacher asked, his concern undetectable.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Olivia overheard Devin's remark so she snuck up behind him and coughed to get his attention. "I heard that, Devin." She then looked over at Katya. "Good morning Katya."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff