Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Felix offered his hand to Ameliya. "You alright, Ameliya? Anyway, have you noticed anything abnormal here recently? And what were you puzzled about?"

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Olivia nodded her head, to Katya as she left. "Good night, and I do hope we have no accident victims to send you."
                                          When Olivia heard what Felix had said, she had to keep from sighing. When he said things like that, it usually meant she'd be doing most of the work. Though she was used to it by now.

Upon hearing what Naomi said Olivia was quite alarmed. That tree was ancient! For it's magic to be leaving like that meant that they had even less time than she thought.

She was about to comment about it when she saw Ameliya fall on her back. "Goodness, are you okay, Ameliya?"

Noob

User Image

The student nodded and spun around on the heel of her high-tops. She walked back into the classroom from which she came and hopped back under the window. She pawed at the leaves rustling on the nearest limb of the tree. When she got no action in response, she let out a sad mewl.

OOC: Last post for tonight. C: Good night!

Noble Dabbler

User Image

Ameliya took hold of Felix's hand and lifted herself off the ground. She quickly brushed off her skirt and let out an uncomfortable laugh. "I guess my face has a new best friend..." she said jokingly before giving the floor a quick evil glare.

Noticing Olivia's worried expression, Ameliya gave her a smile. "I'm alright somehow." she responded, a little embarrassed at her clumsiness.

Felix's question suddenly processes through her head and her attention turns to him, "Actually, that's what I was just thinking..." she paused for a moment to collect her thoughts, "There's been a decline in enthusiasm during my classes, and I'm not talking about my students." Ameliya gave the Principal a large frown as she thought of her beloved sporting equipment losing their spontaneous personalities.

User Image

Felix looked very concerned when he heard that almost all of his teachers are have paranormal activities happening to their belongings, including his brush. "That is very odd, Ameliya. I wonder what's been going on?" He replied back to her after he listened on how her equipment lost their personalities.

Felix turned back towards all his co-workers. "I would like to have a copy of everything that started to do normal things in my mailbox before tomorrow morning. We need to figure out what is happening to our school and what need to be done." He said to everyone as he started walking back to his office. When he got there, he went inside and closed the door.

OOC: I'll be going to bed now. Good night and have fun. I wont be here for the most part of the day tomorrow. -sad face- But I'll check in tomorrow morning before I leave for work. >w< Again good night! <3

Noble Dabbler

User Image

Ameliya nodded as she watched Felix close the door to his office. Tears began to form in her eyes as she turned to face Olivia. "I'm heading back to the field house to figure out what to to with my morning classes." The brunette waved good bye to the Science teacher and headed back to where she was earlier, trying her best to cheer herself up.

(occ: I'll be heading off to bed as well, I wont be on much during the early evening tomorrow due to work, but I'll try to be on in the morning/afternoon.)

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Olivia listened carefully to what Ameliya said. She was glad Ameliya's clumsy nature didn't often result in her injury. Though she was worried about the condition of her gym equipment. Olivia mentally filed it away in the list of things that were going wrong, and came to the conclusion that this was indeed effecting the whole school. She'd have to finish that machine quickly. Like tonight quickly. "Good night Ameliya. Please, do not cry about it."

Upon hearing Felix take his leave and ask for a list, she figured she could write out such a list in five minutes, tops. She'd have it in his inbox and hopefully have things fixed soon after. Maybe then he'd lose some of his nervousness.

"Hmmm... I still need one last part for my machine...." she mused out loud.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Olivia sighed and headed towards her classroom. She was certain she had the needed part, a refractive crystal, in there. After retrieving the crystal, Olivia headed back to her chambers so that she could finish up work on her machine, but not before dropping her swiftly completed list in Felix's mailbox. "Good night Felix..."

She was certain she would be up most of the night, but hopefully she would have it finished by morning after which, things would finally get back to the way they were supposed to be. She just hoped nothing else went wrong before then.

Deltathewolf rolled 20 100-sided dice: 52, 76, 67, 5, 45, 29, 85, 54, 77, 19, 42, 30, 9, 95, 38, 33, 24, 90, 25, 99 Total: 994 (20-2000)

Beloved Werewolf

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Felix opened his door and checked his mailbox. He noticed that there was a letter showing everything that has been turning normal in the school, made by Olivia. He sighed of how lovely her handwriting is.
                                          Felix then went back inside his office with his door open, for any conflicts. Despite the fact that the letter was made my Olivia, he looked over the items, trying to think of a pattern.

Reveler

Parae ran in, absolutely flustered and panicked and neck-deep in trouble.
"Oh no, I am sooo dead," she panted. She was late for school! And not just late for school - she was late on her first day to college! 9 hours late!

But wait, was she? Of course...? Wait, no! She wasn't even in college yet. She hadn't even applied to college yet. But... where was she? Parae was flung from panic at being late to school to panic at the strange people. She saw a girl with tails! W-where was she? Some kind of demented school? Help!
User Image

Felix looked up to see what the commotion was about, but then he got up and closed his door.
                                          He's planning on calling his technician to see if he knows what's going on with the school. He then picked up the phone, dialed the number and talked to him.

OCC: Sorry everyone, I have to get ready for my 10hr shift at work! >w< But don't worry, I'll be back at 6pm est. ^w^ <3 Remember to have fun! <3

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Inside her office, Katya stretched out her wings and yawned. Had she fallen asleep? Katya couldn't be doing any of that. Not when everything was getting normal. Sleep could wait. She stood up and pushed herself away from her organized desk. It was getting rather boring in there. The nurse walked toward the door and exited her office to see a girl looking rather panicked. "Hello there," she called sweetly. "Is there anything I can help you with? You don't look too well. I am the nurse around here."

User Image

Devin Walked out from his classroom where he'd been hard at work doing numerous calculations and into the hallway. Taking a look around for any sign of students.

((OOC: You guys are SERIOUSLY trying to kill me, I swear...))

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Olivia wandered out of her chambers after a long night of work. She was grateful for the stimulative powers that coffee held, and was carrying a rather large cup with her. Though she did wonder how long she could keep this up before crashing. At any rate, she wandered through the halls to find... Devin! Well that was convenient. "Good morning Devin. What brings you out here this morning? Do you think I could get your help for a bit?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff