Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

"Calypso. It is nice to make your acquaintance. As you have probably noticed, this is a school. Normally this school is filled with things most people consider strange. However now it seems everything is becoming... Normal. We are trying to figure out what's going on."
                                          There was that stutter of Felix's again. Olivia wished he wouldn't do that when talking to her. "Yes it is Felix. Have you noticed anything?" Olivia finally noticed Katya. She was always observant, so she'd have noticed more things. "Hello, Katya. Have you noticed anything?"

Calypso thought it was odd how the man talked and dressed, but this was an abnormal school. Perhaps that was normal. "Good to know," he said as he thought of some prank to pull. It'd be easy with how distracted they all seemed.
User Image

Felix ponders for a moment. "Now that you've mentioned it, my favorite brush stopped talking to me." He said to Olivia, surprised that he didn't stutter that time.

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

The angel shrugged a bit as she thought. "Well now that you mention it Olivia, my cabinets have quit singing and my scales have quit jumping. The beds have nearly hit the ground!" she admitted, trying not to sound panicked about all this. "It's just not right."

Noble Dabbler

User Image

Exiting the field house was the rather small teacher, Ameliya Ad'tone. The brunette, who normally spent her time day dreaming in her office, made her way down the school corridors with a puzzled expression. "a month..." the teacher thought to herself as she continued down the hall way, unaware of her surroundings.

User Image

Felix turned around and saw Ameliya walking down the hall towards them. "Good evening Ameliya. How are you?" He said while waving at her. He then noticed that she had a puzzled look on her face. "Is there something wrong?"

Noob

User Image

Naomi looked around. Her keen sense of hearing picked up quite a few conversations going on throughout the hallway. She slowly walked towards the doorway, on her tippie toes as usual. With the same curious look on her face, she peeked into the hall, looking both ways. She crept out, slowing hunching over as if she were about to sprint on all four of her limbs. At every sound, the tip of both her tails twitched. She couldn’t help but look around curiously, wondering what everyone else was doing.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Olivia remembered that brush. Felix had been so proud when he had bought it. She then heard Katya's list of things that were going wrong. She had helped install those cabinets. Things were going down faster than she thought. "This is not good. Maybe I should get a notepad to write all of this down?"

User Image

Felix then noticed Naomi on the other side of the hall and waved to her. "HI Naomi, how are you?"

Noob

User Image

The feline student jumped, letting out a small squeal. She stood up straight and looked around. Once she had saw who was speaking to her, she smiled and waved back. “Oh hello Principal Minako! I’m fine thank you. And how are you?”

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Katya felt worried being out talking about it. She'd rather not at the moment. Sighing, as she really did not wish to leave everyone, she thought about retreating to her office. "If that's all going on, I'm going to head to my office. I'm sure there will be accidents of some kind," the nurse explained as she flapped her wings, testing them, before gracefully flying back to her office.

{Out of Character: I'm heading to bed. See all of you in the morning after my adventures in the Dream World.}

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Olivia turned her head where Felix had waved. Ah! There was Naomi. "Good evening Naomi. What brings you here tonight?"

User Image

"I'm perfectly good, Naomi. Although my brush stopped talking to me. Has anything happened to one of your belongings?" He replied back to her.
                                          He then acknowledge the departure of Katya. "Alright, be sure to tell me anything that happens. I'll try and fix it, with the help of Olivia if she wants to." He blushes a little when he mentioned Olivia's name.

Noob

User Image

Naomi turned and waved at Olivia. “Good evening Ms. Mol!” She pointed to the door she had exited out of. “I was checking on the tree. It seems to have lost its life."

Noble Dabbler

User Image

A familiar voice interrupted Ameliya's train of thought, and just as she was about to identify the voice, the girl's face suddenly met something very familiar. The ground. As Ameliya was being brought back to reality, her left foot caught the back of her right, causing her to fall face first onto the ground. she let out a quiet moan of pain as she forced herself to roll onto her back. "ahh! Hi there Felix." Her eyes focus on the rather feminine looking male who stood a few feet away from her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff