Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Just near the school's Nurse's Office, an angel stood twirling a piece of her hair. She sighed as she thought of how normal everything was becoming. Life could be such a bore without singing medicine cabinets. Katya glanced around, wondering if anything else would show to be amiss, or to see if anyone else noticed it too.

User Image

Bringing his chair outside his office, Felix sat down looking over the hallway. He then started brushing his tail with his 'normal' brush. Oh how he missed the fact that the brush didn't tell him how beautiful he is. He looked around to see if there was anything else amiss.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Deep in her study, a lone dark elf paced back and forth. She put a hand to her forehead and sighed, bringing herself to a halt next to an end table that usually tried to hit her in the leg every time she passed it. This time though, it only shook feebly before becoming still again. For weeks, things had been deteriorating and becoming less and less odd throughout the school and the elf, named Olivia Mol, had been working hard to not only figure out why, but also how to fix it. She thought she was close to. For the past two weeks she had been working on a magical machine that when activated, should make everything go back to their particular brand of normal. It was very nearly finished, but all the thinking was starting to take it's toll. "Perhaps it's time for a break." Olivia headed for the door of her study, and in a very rare moment of randomness, let her feet go wherever they wanted.

Noob

User Image

As any other day, Naomi Mao was sitting under an opened window. The same window she usually sat under. For one reason of course, the tall tree that stood just beside it normally teased her. Their relationship was like a cat and a fish on a string. She’s flick the leaves on its closest limb and it would retract as if it were another feline. This time, however, the tree stood still. It didn’t tease the feline-like student like it normally did. She flicked her tails and sighed. Oh how she wished her friend was lively again. A frown drew upon her face and she removed herself from the spot she loved so.

User Image

After a little while, Felix finally finished brushing his tail. He put his chair back inside his office and walk back out. He took a look around one more time and then started walking down the hall. I wonder if Olivia knows what is going on? He pondered as he was walking towards where her study is.

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Walking was helping to clear her mind. She was already feeling calmer. As she was wondering whether she should get something to eat before getting back to work, she spotted a distinctive pair of blue ears. Felix. "Good evening Felix. What are you doing out here?"

User Image

Felix waved hi to Olivia as he got closer. But as he got closer he started to show signs of shyness and timid. "H-hello Olivia. I was coming out to see what else seems amiss. H-have you noticed anything p- peculiar?"

Calypso walked through the hallways of the school, thinking that it was all quite normal, and a bit too quiet. Perhaps he would have to do something to liven it up.
User Image

Felix then noticed a student walking down the hall. "Hello." He said as he started waving his hand towards the student. "How are you tonight? Notice anything different at the school recently?"

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Katya looked up as she heard someone in the halls. She saw a young shirtless man. 'What is this coming too?' she thought as she approached him. "Just what do you think you're doing? Don't you know things are getting odd around here?" the angel asked him

Calypso shrugged. "Um, I have no idea."

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Felix always seemed to stutter around her. She didn't really have any idea why. Had she noticed anything amiss? She could write a very long list. "Yes Felix, I've noticed quite a few things going wrong around here. For example, that end table of mine doesn't try to smack me anymore, nor are the apples I got recently trying to bite. Amongst other things."
                                          Olivia spotted the young man that Felix had spoken to. Funny. He hadn't stuttered when talking to him... "Hello young man. What might your name be?"

The boy listened to what they were saying. How could all of that be? "Most people call me Cal, though if you wanna be formal about it, it's Calypso."

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

"Ah, hello Felix, Olivia. Good to see you both, and nice to meet you Cal," the nurse said cheerfully as she tried not to think about the inevitable doom she felt was approaching.

User Image

He turns back to Olivia. "O-oh. Well that is v-very odd. I wonder what's going o-on." He said while stuttering.
                                          "Ah! Hello Katya. I'm roaming around to see what is not working." Felix said while smiling at her.
                                          "Welcome Cal to Somnium Quies Academy. I hope you enough our school." He also said with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff