Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pudding looked at the white-haired girl that Devin asked to come closer.

*Hmmm.....she's pretty*

((OOC: Really? From where?))

Dapper Fatcat

She stood there staring out the window; her elbow leaning it's might against the sill. Her stole dangling from her arm. A sigh was released from her thoughts about her past stress. She smiled, as a cloud drifted on along. "How lovely..." She threw out from under her breath, as she turned around to begin her straining walk through the hallways. She could hear distant voices as the excitement from the upcoming ball was undergoing it's gossip prime. A faint smile stayed on her face, as hopes arose for having fun. Her heels made clacks every step she took, but they were confident steps. Fluss turned her ways around the schools halls, slowly edging her way to the cafeteria. Her stomach grumbled as her hunger began to grow. She hadn't eaten for nearly a day, but it was natural. "I'm almost there, hang in there, stomach..!" She remarked to herself, trying to reassure her stomach that it was going to become replenished.

怘 o.o.c; Is it okay that I join? :c I hope it is and if so, that I didn't make an oopsie. ;c.o.o怙

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Having had a somewhat filling meal of a sandwich and a juice box, as well as having some pleasant banter with the others there. She felt refreshed, almost as if there was nothing to be concerned with.

The angel flew to her office, thinking that someone may have gone to visit her, however, she found that nobody was there. However, she did hear Devin directing people to the auditorium for the science fair that Olivia had organized. Perhaps a student would hold the solution to the normalization of the school.

{Out of Character: Of course Synthetic! Guests are always welcome!}

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Yamina smiled to the young women next to man. "Your flower in your hair is pretty,"

(OOC: Yes it is okay you join, I gotta go work out for a bit, I'll be back)
User Image

Devin looked at the girl. "I'm sure Olivia will be here shortly, don't know about this science stuff, just don't blow the place up, that's Olivia's job. Usually..." He said half-heartedly joking. "I'm devin, the math teacher he said curtly.

((OOC: The city of time room last year.))

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

16,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
OOC: I'm back, though only for a while. Gotta leave again after about an hour or so. sad

Angel walked carefully back to the nurse's office, since the bruises were beginning to hurt more than ever now. "Not sure how much longer I can walk like this until the pain becomes excruciating," she said aloud. Darn that embracing book, why did it have to hold me so tightly?

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

Granz was about to reply to what Yuma said when Oliva's announcement came across the hallways~ "Well you heard the teacher, let's get moving." he spoke as the young ram horned student took hold of the girls hand to lead her to the auditorum~ "I could answer any questions you may have along the way." he offered as he started to walk down the hallway~ Despite being single and his personality, granz had no problem talking to girls unlike what most would assume of him~ Didn't hav no current interests of dating but still no problem with them~ Maybe it was the number of visits he's had in the nurses office that made it so, he'd think to himself~

"Thank you"

Pudding looked around the auditorium at the mass of students and faculty.
"soooo......." She turned to Devin, "what made you become a math teacher?"

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Katya looked up to see a girl limping along into her office. "The book, am I right?" she asked. The nurse remembered that the girl had been caught in an embrace with a rather clingy book. "Here, put some ice on it dear. It'll numb the pain."

User Image

Devin eyed Pudding carefully before answering, straining himself not to start a long and unneeded rant. "To put simply, I love math, and I excel at it, all the more reason to teach it." He said holding his excitement at bay as he spotted Granz coming into the Auditorium.

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

16,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Angel accepted the ice and placed it on the bruises. She winced in pain at the initial contact, but gradually the pain settled down. "Thank you kindly, Ms. Katya. I did temporarily make the pain subside earlier, but it got a lot worse just now... by the way, where are the rest of the students and teachers?"

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

"It'll get a lot worse before it gets better," Katya sighed. It was something she had always been told, yet would that hold true for the school? She certainly hoped not. "I believe that they've all gone off to the auditorium. It seems our dear science teacher has announced a science fair," she explained.

Pudding looked at Devin with appreciation,

"That's a good thing." 3nodding

Pudding noticed that Devin was looking at a horned boy with red eyes across the auditorium...

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

16,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
"Hmm... well, I hope some of the other students may be able to find a solution to the whole normalizing situation. Personally, I'm not very good at such things - my ideas tend to be less practical than I care to admit at times." Angel wondered if Ms. Katya might be lonely in this office; if so, she wanted to keep her company. In any case, she was beginning to like the aura around the nurse - she sensed that Ms. Katya was an extraordinarily kind angel, and had ideals that Angel herself wished to aspire to.

Devoted Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Gender Swap 100
A flash of light and a man in a labcoat appears in auditorium he is messing with a device on his arm," -it darn device is on the fritz..." He looks up an takes note of his surroundings,"... Where am I now?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff