Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
"What kinda of dance shall we try?" Yamina asked unsure what to do. (OOC: Okay i am seriously now gonna make myslef log off and get to bed)
"The Macarena!!" ((As am I goodnight!))

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Olivia did not remember when she had nodded off, but she awoke with a start as she had fallen over. She must have fallen asleep after the calculator had been beaten. This wasn't good. She was starting to become like Granz, nodding off at the drop of a hat. Figuring that the best thing for her would to be to get her sleep schedule back firmly on track, she made her way back to her chambers. Before she did she turned to the remaining students and made a proper bow. "Thank you all for coming, and thank you for what you have done. I hope that your time here was enjoyable, and may your trip back to where you belong be a safe one. Good night and sleep well from now on!"

That said, she headed to her room. She knew the school would soon be getting back to the way it should be, and with that she would go back to her normal routines... Well for the most part. She didn't know what would change now that Felix and her were, how you'd say, together. Remembering that she hadn't seen him all day, she made a mental note to go and see him after she had gotten some sleep.

((OOC: I hope you all enjoyed yourselves! I won't be able to come back before the ball closes properly, but if Violet is doing what I think she's doing, we might still get to have some fun in this dream realm! Good night, and thank you for coming to the ball! I hope you will come again next year!)))

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
( ooc: It was nice to rp with you all, it was great great fun I look forward to next year, and sadly because I will be at work, I will also be missing how the ball ends properly, pkease add me as a friend)

Yamina giggled " sounds like fun," Yamina spoke as the music filtered in the room. It was a school in the dream realm, so who is to say it can not make music at the request of a person? Yamina had fun doing the Macarena, not aware she was slowly fading as if she was a ghost, a sign that she was waking. in the 'real' world. " I do not want to go," she said sadly.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
xXxPudding-ChanxXx
Imaginary Rabbit
xXxPudding-ChanxXx

"Huh?"

" You said that 'it won't make things better'. Why? ;m; "

"you said it can't make things worse, you right it won't it'll make things better!"

o:

Precious Friend

9,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kyashi stopped dancing and singing as she noticed people were fading. She knew they were going back to the "real world". This greatly saddened her, but she knew she would see them all again in her dreams, and in their dreams.

((OOC: So...is it all over now? I mean I had so much fun RP with everyone, thank you all!))

Friendly Mage

Song started to fade away, and suddenly she burst into tears. She ran over to Yume, Yamina, Angel, Pudding, Ms. Katya, Kyashi, and Renee since they were the only one's in the room at that moment that she knew enough to be called a friend and gave them a hug. "I'll be back, but don't forget me until then."
When she reached Kyashi, she stopped and slightly smiled, "Don't forget to keep in contact." She hugged Kyashi all the same.
Then Song remembered LM and ran back to the library to hug her and say, "Have a good read!"
Song ran back to the auditorium looking around to see if anyone was looking and took Renee's hand, "Although we may fight a lot, we're still going to have to team up and stuff outside this dream so I'll meet you there," Song said as she smiled, and hugged her.
Then, Song was gone, singing the song that Angel had written, but she would come back since she did promise.

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

"Thank you all. For everything. I hope you'll come visit us again," Katya said cheerfully as she walked back to her office. She had a game of chess to finish with her desk.

{Out of Character: Thanks for making my first ball so enjoyable! I hope you all come back again and try out our planning guild. Speaking of guilds, I have a gift for all of you.Goodbye is not forever. Check it out! Click it! Do it! Come on! You know you want to!}

Precious Friend

9,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kyashi waved as Song dissapeared and wiped away her tears. She knew she would see her again. I know I will keep in touch, I PROMISE...
Pudding began to fade and as she became more and more transparent she cried "The dream may be over but the memories will live on forever!!!!" And with that she waved, "Bye everyone!! Keep in touch and see you soon!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff