Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

16,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Hope that girl is all right now. With the situation being taken care of by Ms. Katya, Angel then turned to those who would perform with her. "Should we keep rehearsing, or is everyone good to go?"

Dapper Lunatic

Yume The Loving creature
Blinked at the woman, unsure to what to tell her. She figured one of the people in this world could explain it much better than her.

For now, she eased her way beside Granz, deciding to follow him around the rest of the night. Since most people were going to play music, she had nothing better to do.

User Image

"So now that, that mayhems over. What say we head for a bite to eat and head out to the fieldhouse to get ready for later?" Granz asked as he offered a hand to Yume~ Even if he had no romantic feelings towards her, it was against his code to act unlike a gentleman to women~

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
The Closing Ceremonies will be starting in 5 minutes! Go to Towns 1, then go to the directory, and search "001892" to find us!
Amorynth turned her head towards a green haired girl. "Yeah, I'm alright except for a massive headache..."

She turned to look at Katya when she heard her start talking and shove a drink in her hands. "Wait what? I was possessed... by a calculator? It wanted to rule the world? Augh, my head! I think I'm gonna go lie down." Gulping down the liquid that Katya had offered, Amorynth shoved the calculator at the first student she ran into on her way out, a brown haired girl in a floaty dress. "Here, you can have this." She then made her way out of the auditorium.
(((OOC: Thank you all for playing! The winner was xXxPudding_ChanxXx! I'll be sending you your prizes now!)))

Familiar Businesswoman

Yume had already been ready for the most part, but she did was a few extra things. Nodding meekly to his request, she followed him.

{OOC: Guess its over?}}

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
(ooc: aww made just for the end?)

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Katya watched as Amorynth exited the auditorium. Things were certainly back to normal. She felt as if something were ending, and she supposed some of it would be. Song, for one, would be leaving after the prom. Yet she said she'd come back. And perhaps she would. There were students who came and went with the tides. One day here, the next day gone. Such was the way of dreams. The nurse sat back and smiled, even dozing off a bit.

{Out of Character: It's not over until noon, but this dream won't end. I promise. You'll see what I mean soon enough. <3}

Friendly Mage

(OOC: Umm...I have to go, so if there is something that makes the story continue on, tell me. Song promised to come back, too. Oh, and Renee told me to ask any of you to tell her too. Thank you so much for the wonderful time and everything. Bye!)
"Dance?! Anyone?!"

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
" Sounds like fun," Yamina smilied softly (ooc: i'll probably be on for another half hr. I took some medicine that might knock me out )
yaminakathy the 2nd
" Sounds like fun," Yamina smilied softly (ooc: i'll probably be on for another half hr. I took some medicine that might knock me out )

"Yay!!!"

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
Yamina giggled " I have to warn you though im not good," (ooc: *edited* im off to dream a dream, nini)
"Neither am I!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces