Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rereviolin rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

"Lets go," Renee says determined
"Did we get him," Renee says nervously neutral
"What happened?"
After the epic battle Pudding needed to sit and rest for a while.

((OOC: gotta go for a while but I'll be back!))
"NOOOOOOOAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH! CTRL ALT DELETE! CTRL ALT DELETE! DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARSSSSZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!" The calculator shouted one last time before becoming silent and passive.

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

16,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
"Yay, we defeated the calculator!"

Friendly Mage

"Yay! Wait...What about the person being controlled? Is she okay?" Song questioned.

Dapper Lunatic

User Image

"Well I'm glad that was easy to handle." Granz spoke as he looked around at everyone in the area~ "Everyon'es ok aren't they? Nobody got divided in half by it right?" he called out~

Familiar Businesswoman

Yume laughed at what the calculator had uttered before it became silent, looking over to see Granz. She blushed quite a lot. If it weren't for a make up, everyone would had been teasing her.

She made her way over to him, waving, "Hey, you're kinda late. And no, no long division happened while you were sleeping!"

Dapper Lunatic

Yume The Loving creature
Yume laughed at what the calculator had uttered before it became silent, looking over to see Granz. She blushed quite a lot. If it weren't for a make up, everyone would had been teasing her.

She made her way over to him, waving, "Hey, you're kinda late. And no, no long division happened while you were sleeping!"

User Image

Granz blushed slightly being told he was late~ "Yeah I tend to sleep longer when I'm more at peace." he replied staring off to the side slightly as his foot tapped nervously~ "I got a bad habit of falling asleep at random and it's really inconvient." he added still embaressed that he had missed quite a bit due to his napping~

Amorynth blinked several times and shook her head hard. Why was she in the auditorium? The last thing she remembered was going to Devin's office to ask him for Thursday's homework, when she had spotted a calculator lying outside his office. She had picked it up to return to his office and then... She couldn't remember a thing after that. "Ugh, my head. What the heck happened to me?"
"What about the performance," Renee said

Friendly Mage

Song went over to Amorynth and asked, "Are you okay?"

Familiar Businesswoman

Blinked at the woman, unsure to what to tell her. She figured one of the people in this world could explain it much better than her.

For now, she eased her way beside Granz, deciding to follow him around the rest of the night. Since most people were going to play music, she had nothing better to do.

Anxious Astronomer

User Image

Katya was glad the calculator was done. "Well, that calculator kind of possesed you Amorynth," the nurse explained. "Here, drink this," she suggested, handing her bottle to the girl. "The students here saved you. Who knows what would have happened? That calculator could be ruling the world right now!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff