Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

The Story Begins...
            Our story begins with a school, but not just any school. No, this was a school of magic. Where things like biting apples, evil calculators, and random students popping up in their underwear weren't out of the ordinary. Indeed, that was Tuesday. It was where everyone who lived within the dream realms went to school, whether they actually planned to live in the school dream's realm or not. The teachers there were all gifted in magic to some degree, and were prepared for just about anything.

They weren't quite prepared for this, though. It seemed like the school was becoming... normal at an astonishing rate. The lockers had stopped spewing papers on students, the beds in the nurse's office were nearly earthbound, and no one's lunch tray had vomited on them in over a month! Now the staff has to scramble in order to figure out how to get things back to their particular brand of normal, before it is too late. With the coming of the annual ball, they might just find what they need to return everything to the way it once was... But, will everyone be able to cooperate for long enough for it to make a difference?

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

{ O1 } Obey all of Gaia's rules.
            { O2 } Respect the hosts in this room.
            { O3 } Do not give out your password to anyone or any link that isn't www.gaiaonline.com. We will never ask you for your password. Neither will any of Gaia's staff. So don't give your password to anyone.
            { O4 } Do not quote the first page.
            { O5 } Do not beg for gold and items.
            { O6 } Be polite, and do not cause drama.
            { O7 } Do not try to cheat on any of the games or contests.
            { O8 } Do not attempt to solicit votes for any contest.
            { O9 } Do not use mules to vote in any contest.
            { 10 } No godmodding. Do not try to force people to do things or say they have done things when they haven't posted it.
            { 11 } When entering the hall of mirrors, please be polite to anyone who happens to be in the bathroom at that time.
            { 12 } Have fun!

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Malomy

User Image
            Oliva Mol • Magical Sciences Teacher
                  Olivia has always been a bit of a workaholic. Ever since her and Felix were kids, she was always the one to make sure that their homework was not only done, but would also make quite sure it was organized first by date, and then by letter. She always has a schedule prepared for the day, and always makes sure everything she owns is neat and organized. She doesn't tend dress all femininely though, and more often than not her outfit will consist of a men's button down shirt, loose vest, slacks, and a large lab coat with her hair pulled up in a messy bun. She simply doesn't see the point in wasting to much time on her looks, as the time could be much better spent studying or creating a new invention for the school.

Malomy
                  Hello, I'm Malomy. I'm a 27 year old southern girl, who just happens to work at McDonald's. For now. I like to play video games, and occasionally I like to RP and write. I can be a little forgetful, but I don't bite.

Vyite

User Image
            Ameliya Ad'tone • Physical Education Teacher
                  Ameliya is a rather happy person, who is considered to be nice in her own way. She has always been easily excited about the littlest of things and can find interest in almost anything. However, surprisingly she is a fairly decisive person who, when focused on a task, cannot be bothered. Ameliya enjoys day dreaming, and even though she tries her best to do that only in her spare time, she tends to drift off into a world of her own and forgetting all of her surroundings as if they never existed. Due to this issue though, she has a habit of being late to many things, such as class or meetings.

Vyite
                  Hello there, I'm Vyite. People tend to call me all sorts of thing, but feel free to just refer to me as Vy, Cici or just Vyite. I’m a young fifteen year old girl who enjoys everything art related and learning about foreign cultures and languages. This is the first time I am participating in the Ball, and I'm excited to be part of the cast instead of the person lurking through the forums. I consider myself to be a literate/semi-literate, however like many; I tend to slack a bit.
                  I’m looking forward to the time I’ll be spending with everyone! o u o

Violet the Maestro

User Image
            Katya Fitzgerald • School Nurse
                  Katya has always been caring toward other people, as is the nature of her kind. However, some might say she is even more so than the other angels. As a girl she would make sure that everyone else in her family was taken care of before she was, and would take care of them when they were sick. Curiosity has also come to her quite naturally. For a while, that would actually get Katya into quite a bit of trouble, as she would persue her curiosity until she uncovered what it is she wanted. She doesn't care much for established schedule, as she knows that life can be quite random. Many people say that she has a sweet disposition.

Miss Fitzgerald dresses in whatever style she wished, although due to her job as a school nurse, that often means wearing the white dresses of her profession, as well as the silly little hat. Given the chance, she would still wear plenty of dresses, but in different colors, as the white blends in too much with her wings.

Violet the Maestro
                  Hey there! I'm Violet the Maestro, but most people just call me Violet and a few call me Vi. This is actually my first time doing a major role in a room for the Annual Ball, so it's pretty nerve-wracking for me to be a host. I do own some guilds, so I know how to run a roleplay! I consider myself to be semi-literate on my worst days, so have no fear with my skills when it comes to that! In the real world, I'm a 17 year old freelance violinist who's in the process of applying to schools that will hopefully teach her how to teach people how to play orchestral instruments. I also write some stories in what little freetime my gigs and school allow. I'm looking forward to an awesome time with you guys and I hope you have fun here in the room!

Dakuchan

User Image
            Felix Minako • Principal
                  Hello diary, you should know me. I'm Felix Minako and I am a 21 year old kitsune who is your principal for my school. Ever since I was a young, people always mistook me as a girl. It got to the point where I just got used to it and began my collections of girl clothes. And I always have had a crush on Olivia. But I couldn't confront her because I always spaze out as well as all my guy friends would force me to crossdress practically in front of her. Up till right now, I still haven't confessed my love for Olivia. I wonder if that'll change. Well see you next time.

Dakuchan
                  Hi! My name is Da-ku-chan. I've been a Gaian member for roughly around 6 years. I was fascinated by the 7th Annual Ball and I always wanted to help out ever since. At first, I was host for this very room, but because of my parents always think games>homework, I couldn't think I can fulfill the duty. But it turns out that I'm still able to go online and meet all of you. Please take good care of me and my room, and remember to have fun in our room.

OminousSweetheart

User Image
            Naomi Mao • Teacher's Assistant (Science)
                  Naomi is rather quiet. She is a curious, feline-like student. Therefore, wandering around the school is her favorite thing to do. She's normally focused when she needs to be. Any other time, she's usually staring out a window or watching someone else work. Some may call her a 'teachers pet'. She just likes staying on the teachers good sides. She doesn't mind the name calling at all though. She never did care and she never will.

OminousSweetheart
                  I'm Omi, pleased to be of service. I'm an amateur roleplayer. I can't describe my post lengths due to the fact that I get distracted and forget what I tend to type.I do however try to add a bundle of detail and facts to posts. I'm 13 years old and I usually spend my free time coming up with ideas for the Anti-Bullying Club I am now a leader of.

Auroki

User Image
            Granz De Gato • Student (Fencing Club Captain)
                  Granz is a strange one even by the schools standards~ Constantly seen either napping or in the gym practicing fencing with various weapons or random objects~ (preferred styles are with a bamboo blade and a long piece of celery) Fencing is his favorite thing to do and has put in a lot of time to be head of the schools team~ Not one to start conversations but can be a chatterbox if you get him started on something he finds interesting~ Otherwise he'll politely find a way to leave the talk and return to sleeping or fencing~

Though he naps a lot it don't take much to wake him~ A simple nudge or someone acknowledging him sleeping is usually enough to stir him from his slumber~ He doesn't want to be considered a slouch and as such curses his naping problem~

Auroki
                  I'm Auroki and it's a pleasure to meet you all~ I normally spend a lot of my time either on Gaia or watching anime if work isn't hogging it up~ I enjoy RPing on D&D, online, and at LARPing events when i get the time and money~ I also occasionally like to write my own stories~ I;ve been wanting to RP in the ball for several years now but work or something else always got in the way~ I'm hoping this year I can finally join in and help everyone have a good time of it~

Vellick

User Image
            Devin Millston • Mathematics Teacher
                  Devin is a certified genious, even in this crazy place. Relatively apathetic about most things, the best way to get him going is talking about numbers. Once he starts on math, he becomes an entirely different person, becoming vigorous and overzealous.

Vellick

Hey, my name's Vellick, I'm a 20 year old first timer with the ball. Currently going to college as a part-timer. I consider myself to be a literate/semi-lit role player, depending on what the situation calls for. All in all, nothing special about me really.

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Day One
            It seems that Olivia has come up with a machine that she thinks will fix their precious school! Sadly, when it was taken out for a test run, it only ended up making the school nurse evil. Olivia asked the students to help her find books in the library to help her figure out how to help Katya. Finding the books she needs, Olivia headed off for the night to study and see if she can't fix her machine. Thus ended Day 1.

Day Two
            Coming soon.

Day Three
            Coming soon.

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
User Image

Art Contest Entriesxo

Are you an artist? Do you want to do art of the ball? Do you want the chance to be rewarded for your efforts? Then this is the contest for you! Submit your art to Malomy through PM with the title Art Entry and I will then post it here. On Sunday the cast shall decide which entrant gets the grand prize of one Forgotten Reverie! Sounds cool, right? So go ahead and enter! The deadline has now been decided. You have until Monday, at 10pm CST to get your entries in.

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
    • Grunny Rainbow 100
    • Cheerbringer 100
    User Image

Science Fair Entriesxo

Olivia is having a science fair to see if anyone can come up with an invention that would help with the, well... Situation in the school. In no more than two paragraphs and in no less than one, describe an invention you think would help the school. It must be of your own creation. The cast will choose the winners on Sunday, with the grand prize winner shall be getting a Wizard School! Sounds simple enough, right? Send all entries to Malomy, with the title being Science Fair.
                    We will be taking entries until 10pm CST on Sunday night.

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Cheerbringer 100
      User Image

And this is now closed! Thank you for entering! Please go here to vote!

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Cheerbringer 100
      User Image

Pop Quizxo

Throughout the ball, we will ask random questions. The first person to answer correctly wins 5k.

Diagnostic Riddlesxo

It seems Katya has turned into a Devil Imp and is now doing devious things. Instead of helping people, she is now talking in riddles. Figure them out to get a prize!

Name of Minigamexo

Coming soon.

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Cheerbringer 100

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Cheerbringer 100
      User Image

I would like to thank all the people in my room who have supported me throughout the process of pulling this room together. Whether it was making graphics, riddles, helping plan, or just moral support, I am thankful for it all.
                I would also like to extend much thanks to my friend, Chibi. She put up with all my freakouts over the ball throughout the year with much patience and I adore her for it.

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Cheerbringer 100
      User Image

• Credit goes to Hisoka Kurasaki for the art on the front page.
                • The thread layout, post styles, and graphics were all created by Vyite.
                • Brushes that were used in the creation of the graphics for the Annual Ball's School dream room's front page are courtesy of their makers on deviantART.

Sky Brush Set created by MyLastBlkRose on deviantART.
                      Inner Universe Brush Set created by Xavier Durand-Hollis, or Axeraider70 on deviantART.
                • Images belong to their rightful owners.
                • Fonts were downloaded from Dafont or are standard fonts downloaded into the computer by the PC creators.

SimSun-Extb
                      Respective Slanted
                      Tahoma

User Image

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Cheerbringer 100

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100