Welcome to Gaia! ::

nobody is above me whee

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
9/10 XD great Tony Stark avi! DX Wrong one, but still 9/10! I love you'r avi whee
will edit when i see who is above me.

Edit:

Hm. I really enjoy how you were able to get the whole celestial-theme gonig on, it's not easy to do if you don't have the right items. The background rainbow item you have only adds to the feeling of the heavens.(For myself anyway.) I'd have to give a 9/10. Very well done. -Gentleman's bowing of the head-

As to the person below me:

Thank you for the kind vote, though I myself don't deem this avi worthy of such a high vote, I'm glad you think so. biggrin

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
10/10. I love Death The Kid.
flying_mintpenguin
9/10 XD great Tony Stark avi! DX Wrong one, but still 9/10! I love you'r avi whee
thank you I like yours too emotion_yatta
5/10

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
mangaeater
flying_mintpenguin
thank you I like yours too emotion_yatta
5/10

Thanks xd

Romantic Phantom

Very rainbow-y.
I like.
9/10

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Enchanted Cherubim

Edit:

Hm. I really enjoy how you were able to get the whole celestial-theme gonig on, it's not easy to do if you don't have the right items. The background rainbow item you have only adds to the feeling of the heavens.(For myself anyway.) I'd have to give a 9/10. Very well done. -Gentleman's bowing of the head-

Thank you for the kind vote, though I myself don't deem this avi worthy of such a high vote, I'm glad you think so. biggrin

Thank you xd . I'm glad that I was able to get my whole celestial thing through right. Your avi is awesome btw ^^.
flying_mintpenguin
Enchanted Cherubim

Edit:

Thank you xd . I'm glad that I was able to get my whole celestial thing through right. Your avi is awesome btw ^^.

Thanks, people mis-understand it for death the kid, when the only thing that looks like him is the hair.... but hey I'll take the compliments if they're willing to give them xd

Original Trafficker

Witty Lunatic

LOVE IT~~~~~
10/10

The Reds And Golds Are So Pretty heart

Wilderness Seeker

22,940 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Let's see who I get smile

Wilderness Seeker