Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Seeker

gill5978

User Image

Lancelot turned around when he heard a girl exclaim dancing. He nodded enthusiastically and held out his hand. "Yes, dancing! May I have this dance, fair maiden?" he asked, throwing a charming smile at the purple haired beauty.

User Image

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
"I'm Miella! Nice to meet you!" She shook her hand and smiled. "I liked helping."

Wicked Shapeshifter

26,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Magical Gems 500
landing on the ship head first due to being thrown off another ship after someone struck from behind, Kira begins to bleed uncontrollably. She had broken through the deck and luckily landed a few meters from the ships infirmary.

Dapper Seeker

DJ Twissta
LC Valentine
DJ Twissta
I like the little side contests you have! I've never really participated in these, but maybe I should give it a try this year :3

Oho! Do try! I would love to read one of your poems. ;3
Plus, the prizes this year are fabulous, if I do say so myself. ~

LOL don't have high hopes for them haha, but it sounds like it would be fun to try!
Usually my best come when I have to pee.

I totally get you.
I get inspired while flushing the toilet. (:

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
LC Valentine
DJ Twissta
LC Valentine
DJ Twissta
I like the little side contests you have! I've never really participated in these, but maybe I should give it a try this year :3

Oho! Do try! I would love to read one of your poems. ;3
Plus, the prizes this year are fabulous, if I do say so myself. ~

LOL don't have high hopes for them haha, but it sounds like it would be fun to try!
Usually my best come when I have to pee.

I totally get you.
I get inspired while flushing the toilet. (:

Inspiration comes in the funniest of places LOL.
Although I feel like I'm going to die if I have gas and it is no escaping @_@

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Freaksrus

"Me too! I try to help my crew the best I can. Eran is helping me become a 'real pirate', but I'm not very good at picking it up. She says I'm too soft. I guess I kind of am." Pippa giggled. "By the way, I love your outfit! That skirt is so pretty!"

User Image

Newbie Noob

eran no shi
sad

Cheer up eran, here looky this. whee

User Image
wink

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
YetiBear

PPPHHHHh. rofl

Tricky Fairy

User Image

Cerylia was in her small room she called an office because that is where she did most of her work. Her job was simple, power the boat. But right now she was sore, tired and hungry. So she decided to leave the small room and take a walk around the boat. She had heard voices that she did not recognize and figured there had to be guests on board. She stretched her body and her wings as she walked down the steps to the main deck of the ship. Sure she could fly but what was the point in wasting energy like that when your on a flying ship.

Cerylia smiled as she looked at the guest that were on board. "Greetings everyone." she said cheerfully. "Sorry I'm late captain, I was finishing up some work before I came down." she added as she looked directly at her Captain.

Cerylia's attention turned to the other fairy that seemed to have landed on the deck, but her gaze lingered not long on the fairy for she made her way to mingle with the other guests.

User Image

Newbie Noob

PinkieKitty
YetiBear

PPPHHHHh. rofl
I like that one too! xp

Hesitant Nymph

Valtiel the Watcher

Liri felt an involuntary blush crawl up her cheeks when the man kissed her hand. She had been surprised when the two men greeted her. Letting out a weak chuckle, she glanced up at the other man still present. "Is he always like that?" she questioned, a teasing quality in her voice. She was referring to the other man flirting shamelessly with the other women on the boat.

Wicked Shapeshifter

26,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Magical Gems 500
*The pain from the fall wakes me, but the feeling of danger has not left. I begin to drag myself towards the closest door leaving a trail of blood behind.*

Must
get
somewhere
safe

Dapper Seeker

Xx_Neko_Kira_xX

User Image

"Oh dear!" said Lancelot as he approached the infirmary, where he had heard a crash. "Please stay where you are! We have a doctor on board who can heal you! He has had many, many, years of experience."

User Image

Wicked Shapeshifter

26,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Magical Gems 500
LC Valentine
Xx_Neko_Kira_xX

User Image

"Oh dear!" said Lancelot as he approached the infirmary, where he had heard a crash. "Please stay where you are! We have a doctor on board who can heal you! He has had many, many, years of experience."

User Image

*I reach up and grab you collar and with unearthly strength pull you closer*
Please...tell no other...soul....I...am...
HERE
* I faint do to the loss of blood*
LC Valentine
gill5978

User Image

Lancelot turned around when he heard a girl exclaim dancing. He nodded enthusiastically and held out his hand. "Yes, dancing! May I have this dance, fair maiden?" he asked, throwing a charming smile at the purple haired beauty.

User Image

SMiling bashfully at the handsome man, " i would be honored!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas