Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Explorer

Salu' to all ye pirates and fae

Dapper Seeker

TreySchnee

Valtiel the Watcher

User Image

The sound of a girl asking if anyone wanted to dance reached Lancelot's ears. "Excuse me," he said to Val and the lady whose hand he had been holding. "You two...Please enjoy the ball! I have guests that I must attend to!"

Without another word, Lancelot walked over to where a young lady with short hair stood. "Correct you are!" he exclaimed. "The lack of dreams is causing a lack of fairydust in our world, therefore many flying ships are starting to sink, although we are doing fine since we have a resident fairy who makes fairydust for us. That said, I agree! We must keep dreaming, and since you are in the dream world right now, all you have to do is have fun. Now, why don't we dance?" Lancelot held out his hand, an expectant look on his face.

User Image

Dapper Seeker

DJ Twissta
I like the little side contests you have! I've never really participated in these, but maybe I should give it a try this year :3

Oho! Do try! I would love to read one of your poems. ;3
Plus, the prizes this year are fabulous, if I do say so myself. ~

Gracious Friend

11,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Unaware of where she was she saw a ship in the far west.... Maybe she could ask for permeation to land on deck so she could rest her wings. She was far away from home...."

Friendly Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I wonder what the gallley looks like?
Popping her head around a corner, "DANCING!?!!? I love dancing perhaps I could give it a go with you. Though i do warn you somedays I have two left feet, others I'm like a dancer in swan lake."

Dapper Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Freaksrus

Pippa beamed. "You can! Every once in a while, some ingredients appear around the deck. I've got a checklist here." She pulled a list from a pocket in her skirt. "I need salt, vegetables, cereal, and shampoo! I'm sure I'll need more ingredients later as I keep experimenting with the make up... I'm not really a chemistry person. But I figured if a car can run off vegetable oil, than a ship can run on vegetables and soap!"

(((A mule called the Piratical Pantry will be appearing with ingredients. If you quote him before the ingredient disappears, I give you a coin! One should be appearing within an hour.)))

User Image

Dapper Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Mysterious Dragon X
Salu' to all ye pirates and fae

And a salute to you, my friend! ^_^

Blessed Citizen

14,850 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
LC Valentine
DJ Twissta
I like the little side contests you have! I've never really participated in these, but maybe I should give it a try this year :3

Oho! Do try! I would love to read one of your poems. ;3
Plus, the prizes this year are fabulous, if I do say so myself. ~

LOL don't have high hopes for them haha, but it sounds like it would be fun to try!
Usually my best come when I have to pee.

Dapper Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Full_Moon83

Pippa turned from her conversation she was having as she spotted a fairy as she landed on the deck. "Another fairy! Woah! Hey!" She waved enthusiastically to the fae. "Welcome to the Ball! You can come and join me and my friend here."

User Image

Generous Fairy

-rides in on a turtle-
Hello! My name is Alex, may I come aboard your ship?"
-tosses a pouch full of small gold pieces onto the ship-

Kawaii Connoisseur

14,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
"Ah those are some interesting ingredients." She smiled.
She stopped for a minute to brush a hair from her face.
"I don't know how long I'll be around, but I'll try to help you look for them."

Dapper Seeker

Pink-Domo

User Image

Lancelot smiled at the girl who mounted a turtle. "No gold is needed to board this ship, love! Although it is appreciated. Please, join in on the dance, or feel free to explore the ship! You can visit the fairy who makes the fairydust that keeps this ship going, or perhaps a visit to our ship's doctor, who is quite...interesting, to say the least. Or perhaps take part in one of our many contests!"

User Image

Gracious Friend

11,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Ohh... Thanks. I have traveled for a long time and needed some rest. My name is Moonlily."

Dapper Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Freaksrus

"Oh, yes, they are interesting. I'm experimenting with the most sciencey-potiony looking things I can gather. I hope I can help out my crew. And don't worry, they'll be showing up all three days here and there, so if you step in, chances are they'll show up. Thanks so much for helping me by the way..."
Pippa suddenly gasped. "I didn't even introduce myself! How forgetful of me. I'm Pippa. I'm the cabin girl. I never got your name!"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games