Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The queen of panties has arrived!

Wait, did you say this is a PIRATE ship?

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PinkieKitty
]

Miella smiled. "Ok. Wait why is there a lack of Fairy Dust?" Now she was a tad worried. Was Fairy Dust important to these Pirates?

Dapper Seeker

XmissOnyxX

Valtiel the Watcher

User Image

Lancelot let out a light chuckle at the older man's comment. "Why thank you," he replied. "I do take pride in the words I form with my tounge. As for the girls..." Lancelot looked around the ship once more, trying to find a fair maiden whom he could woo. His eyes lit up when he noticed a lady with locks of snow white hair. Beckoning for Val to follow him, Lancelot made his way over to the female. Once he reached her, he took hold of her hand and placed a light kiss on it.

"Good day," he began, a soft smile on his lips. "You are such a beautiful maiden, so what are you doing here, without a dance partner?" he asked, still holding the lady's hand. "Please, let me introduce myself. I am Lancelot C. Valentine, gunman of this ship. And this is my friend, Val." Lancelot motioned toward the man next to him.

User Image
So I'm kinda new to this whole thing and am slightly confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing but i want to participate. Is there anyone who would be willing to help me figure out what I should do?

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Freaksrus

"Oh, yes!" Silly Pippa! She forgot to explain! She laid a hand on the wood of the beloved pirate ship. "Fairy dust is what airships run on. It's made from the dreams of Gaians, and recently, Gaians just haven't been getting much sleep. Our ship's been malfunctioning at some points. Oh! And... you wanted to help sweep?"

User Image

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
gill5978
So I'm kinda new to this whole thing and am slightly confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing but i want to participate. Is there anyone who would be willing to help me figure out what I should do?

I can definitely help out! This is a free role play. You just drop in as a character--your avi or yourself or an OC, whatever you want--and say "Hello!" You can start conversation with other guests or a host. Hope that helps! I can answer any questions.

Dapper Seeker

gill5978

Welcome aboard the dreamboat! You are currently in the 10th Annuall User Run Ball forum. It is a three day roleplaying event. You can read the plot of this event in the announcement thread, and then roleplay in one of the sticky threads. To participate, all you have to do is find a room and roleplay in it. (:

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PinkieKitty
]

"That doesn't sound good." She frowned. "It is relatively safe though right?"
"Sure i don't mind sweeping." She smiled and nodded.

Tipsy Star

"So, if it runs on the dreams of gaians then we should work are best to remind everyone to get some sleep and let their imaginations free!" Lea spun as he said that. "Anyone wanna dance?"
Amahlia lookes at her feet sheepishly redface "Oh ok, I should have picked up on that thank you for the help. I would very much like to see the rest of the boat. I suppose i can wander about and check it out?"

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
"...So bright" Eden muttered. She opened her eyes to a new surrounding, nothing that seems familiar to her. "WH-WH-WHERE AM I?!?" She rubbed her eyes. Pinched herself, hard. No, nothing brought her out of this dream whatever it was, she was still sitting on the deck of the... flying ship...

<mewww >w< hellllooo everyone~>

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Freaksrus

Oh, boy! I seem to be really bad at sweeping the dirt off before mopping it, so I get the dirt everywhere! Could you sweep while I mop?"
She began scrubbing at the floor again with new vigor.
"Oh, the ship? Yes it's perfectly safe... I can assume. I mean, we've still got a reservoir of fairy dust saved while Cerylia makes as much as she can. I'm trying to make a substitute fairy dust in the meantime... But that's going terribly!"

User Image

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LC Valentine

XmissOnyxX

*Val accidently swallows a puff of smoke from the surprise He lets out a big cough away from everybody and attempts to collect himself*

"eh *cough* hello miss. I guess this young man is suggesting that we should dance."

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
"Ok!" She gets the broom and sweeps the dirt away. "Now make it nice and Shiney!"
She was happy sweeping. "So you are trying to make a substitute. Maybe I can help you with it."

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I like the little side contests you have! I've never really participated in these, but maybe I should give it a try this year :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff