Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Capitalist

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The man wakes up in what appears to be a ship.

"Ugh.... How much did I drink last night..."

He adjusts his fez and looks around. It almost seems that there must be a party going on.

"hm.... of course I would wake up on some boat, I could use a drink.... "

Dapper Seeker

Valtiel the Watcher

User Image

As he walked across the deck, Lancelot noticed a young man muttering about having something to drink. The red haired gunner grinned, and practically pranced towards the stranger.

"Have something to drink you say?" repeated Lance, a bright expression on his face. "What a great idea! I have some rum with me, aged quite well, methinks. Would you like some?" Lancelot held out the bottle to the young man. "Perhaps afterwards, we can go and woo some young ladies!"

User Image

Lonely Capitalist

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LC Valentine

The man looks at the bottle of rum and looks back op at the man

"Looks like a good bottle. Maybe a sip or two wouldn't hurt..... hm does this make you the bartender or do you just keep a bottle of that with you everywhere you go?"

Dapper Seeker

Valtiel the Watcher

User Image

"Bartender?" repeated Lancelot, looking bewildered. "Of course not, I'm the ship's gunman!"

He ran a hand through his hair and gave the young man a winning smile. "I'm also known to be a flirt when it comes to ladies." he added with a light chuckle.

"And you sir? May I know your name?"

User Image

Vicious Warlord

an ethereal being manifests above a boat in the sky. she slowly lands on the boat and looks around

" i'm back in the same dream again i see."

Lonely Capitalist

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LC Valentine
"I usually just go by val"

*extends his hand out for a handshake*

"Last night is a bit hazy... that was a pretty crazy wrap party... The bar we were at had a pirate feel to it too... and more rum than you can imagine... and more rum based drinks than even I knew existed.... then the next thing I knew I was on this ship."

Aekea Athlete

4,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Princess Angelishia
User Image

User Image

Rules

Follow Gaia T.O.S! As always!
                                Please be kind to fellow ballgoers!
                                Do not impersonate hosts or cohosts!
                                Please listen to hosts and cohosts~ we're out to make sure everyone has a good time! (Also, walking the plank several hundred miles up in the air isn't pleasant.)
                                Cheating in one of our contests is grounds for immediate plank walking.
                                Have fun!

Guidelines

Please do not quote long posts! (Especially front page posts!)
                                Please try not to have a giant signature!
                                Please don't post any supersized images.
                                Please use your classy language~ keep the crude stuff to a minimum so our younger ballgoers can enjoy the ball too!
                                Again, have fun!
                                Rules and guidelines are subject to change.

Warning

NEVER give your password out to anyone. A couple years back we had a problem where a popup would show up saying that you had 'timed out' and needed to enter your password to log back in. This is NOT a Gaia generated pop up, and is a hacker using Java pop ups to get access to your account. If this happens, I find it best to force close your browser and re-open it again, to avoid having to click on any part of the message. Then please report that post immediately!

i love this i cant believe this

Party Astronomer

12,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

reetika kakkar

Pippa continued scrubbing the deck furiously. The guests were already arriving and the cleeaning wasn't done yet! Worse still, the mopping she had done only served to spread the dirt around the wooden deck instead of cleaning it.
"Aw, shoot!"
She stopped mopping when she spotted a girl in white. Were there wings coming out of her head?
"Oh, hello there! I'm Pippa! Sorry about the mess."

User Image

Sweet Bunny

15,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Miella wandered about the deck. She was so happy. She loved Pirates.
These seemed a bit odd, but oh well. It was Pirates!! She walked over to the girl mopping.
"Do you need any help?"

Hot Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Liri blinked rapidly to clear her eyes. The last thing she could remember was that she was sitting on her bed, reading a novel no less, and now, she appeared to be in a boat. Her eyebrows lifted slightly when she saw the festive quality of the boat, refreshments and decorations occupying the space of the ship. Running a hand through her snow white hair, she took a cautious step deeper into the ship.

Vicious Warlord

PinkieKitty
User Image

reetika kakkar

Pippa continued scrubbing the deck furiously. The guests were already arriving and the cleeaning wasn't done yet! Worse still, the mopping she had done only served to spread the dirt around the wooden deck instead of cleaning it.
"Aw, shoot!"
She stopped mopping when she spotted a girl in white. Were there wings coming out of her head?
"Oh, hello there! I'm Pippa! Sorry about the mess."

User Image

the girl smiles at her.
"do not worry much about the cleaning i shall help out a bit if you wish for it. i was here while you were away and have alreaday met the first mate. you look lite a hospitable lot."

Dapper Seeker

Valtiel the Watcher

User Image

"Pleasure to make your aqquaintance Val, I hope you are enjoying yourself. I'm glad to know you had a great party last night, but please continue partying on this ship! You can never drink too much!" replied Lancelot, taking the young man's hand for a shake. "Please, let me formally welcome you aboard the Dreamboat. As you can see, we are -" Lancelot paused and pointed at the sky. "Flying! That's right, our ship runs on fairy dust, which is created by our resident fairy. She makes that stuff using the dreams of Gaians."

Lancelot took a swig of liquid from his private container before continuing to speak. "It's great being on this ship, we get to travel the skies, meet pretty girls...Although recently, many ships have been going down because of the shortage of fairy dust. Gaians have been dreaming less lately... But not to worry! Our ship is doing perfectly fine - like I said, we have our own fairy."

Just as he was going to continue with his rather long explanation about how the ship functioned, Pippa's voice reached his ears. He glanced over at the cabingirl and noticed her talking with a female whom he did not recognize. He also noticed two young ladies strolling on the deck by themselves. A grin appeared on Lancelot's lips and he looked back at Val.

"Well Val, why don't we head over to the ladies over there and win their hearts?"

Party Astronomer

12,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

reetika kakkar

Pippa smiled at the mention of her first mate, Eran. "Oh, yes! Eran is quite nice underneath it all, especially to our honored guests. As far as air pirates go, we're the friendliest of the lot! I'm just sweeping things off and making things look a little neater. The boat's been a little worse for wears since the lack of fairy dust."

User Image

Lonely Capitalist

10,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
LC Valentine
Valtiel the Watcher

User Image

"Pleasure to make your aqquaintance Val, I hope you are enjoying yourself. I'm glad to know you had a great party last night, but please continue partying on this ship! You can never drink too much!" replied Lancelot, taking the young man's hand for a shake. "Please, let me formally welcome you aboard the Dreamboat. As you can see, we are -" Lancelot paused and pointed at the sky. "Flying! That's right, our ship runs on fairy dust, which is created by our resident fairy. She makes that stuff using the dreams of Gaians."

Lancelot took a swig of liquid from his private container before continuing to speak. "It's great being on this ship, we get to travel the skies, meet pretty girls...Although recently, many ships have been going down because of the shortage of fairy dust. Gaians have been dreaming less lately... But not to worry! Our ship is doing perfectly fine - like I said, we have our own fairy."

Just as he was going to continue with his rather long explanation about how the ship functioned, Pippa's voice reached his ears. He glanced over at the cabingirl and noticed her talking with a female whom he did not recognize. He also noticed two young ladies strolling on the deck by themselves. A grin appeared on Lancelot's lips and he looked back at Val.

"Well Val, why don't we head over to the ladies over there and win their hearts?"

*Val nods*

"I like the cut of your jib kid."

*he pulls out his own flask and takes a sip*

"And who are these girs you're talking about?"
A ship staying afloat in the sky was something that seemed to be very fitting for a woman whose name had the word dream within it. The purple skinned female often dreamed herself in various places though had yet to dream herself onto a pirate ship it did not matter. Curious about her surroundings the woman settled herself down. So many friendly people it was too bad she could not stay for very long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff