Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antagonistic Rogue

Angel-Grell
(I'm back, again! What'd I miss? o.o)

Marvelous wandered aimlessly around the ship, still wondering when he would be waking up from this so-called dream of his. He'd be sure to tell his crew about it the next day.
((the ball finished a few hours ago :< sorry -doesnt know what to do with herself now-))

Feral Diedrich

eran no shi
Angel-Grell

Marvelous wandered aimlessly around the ship, still wondering when he would be waking up from this so-called dream of his. He'd be sure to tell his crew about it the next day.
((the ball finished a few hours ago :< sorry -doesnt know what to do with herself now-))

(Oh, I see.)

Antagonistic Rogue

Angel-Grell
eran no shi
Angel-Grell

(Oh, I see.)
((we shall be back next year! bigger and better than ever and if you want to help plan it your welcome to join -smiles- you wont be the only new face edit surprised h and Big Bang is <3 but i love B.A.P just a little more~ ))

Beloved Nerd

eran no shi
((we shall be back next year! bigger and better than ever))

((OOC: Dude, I loved this ball! So much fun! Though I'm sad that I didn't get to see any action with the Nightmare Crew cause I was busy during those times XD But still had fun otherwise!))

Antagonistic Rogue

SaikoTaiko
eran no shi

((OOC: Dude, I loved this ball! So much fun! Though I'm sad that I didn't get to see any action with the Nightmare Crew cause I was busy during those times XD But still had fun otherwise!))
(( haha you should have seen us trying to get me there... the whole attacks revolved around if i was online XD i was on gaia during class for 2days! my poor caleb though.... all he wanted was a fairydust sandwich lol ))

Feral Diedrich

eran no shi
Angel-Grell
eran no shi
Angel-Grell

(Oh, I see.)
((we shall be back next year! bigger and better than ever and if you want to help plan it your welcome to join -smiles- you wont be the only new face edit surprised h and Big Bang is <3 but i love B.A.P just a little more~ ))

(Mmmm, ok! :3 I did love the whole airship pirate thing. xDD And yesss, they're one of my favorite Kpop bands! 8D I have yet to listen to B.A.P, though. )
((ooc:Hi everyone! I'm back for the time being.))
Kora tugged at the hem of her dress as she looked around the ship from her chair. She sighed. She had no idea what to do. She was exausted from dancing.

Tricky Fairy

eran no shi
SaikoTaiko
eran no shi

(( haha you should have seen us trying to get me there... the whole attacks revolved around if i was online XD i was on gaia during class for 2days! my poor caleb though.... all he wanted was a fairydust sandwich lol ))

(( No Samich for juu evil The Fairy says so. ))

Shirtless Fatcat

(( ... Now I wonder what fairy dust tastes like. o - e ))

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces