Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Pirate

Calea
Elizabeth von Wettin
purplejo
She nodded and grinned. "It is also what makes us stronger", she added. As she listened in to the captain's announcement, her attention refocused on Elizabeth. "I hope to see you and Jo later, then!"

"That is very true. And I hope to see you there as well."

Antagonistic Rogue

purplejo

User Image

Eran frowned when the guest tried to get her to laugh "i'm sorry but i'm really not in the mood... the Boat is a mess...and laughing isnt going to get much done, sadly... "

((sorry but the last time i heard that joke it was from a school teacher... i will never find it funny again. T crying T))

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
eran no shi

"It's alright, my bad."

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sachie Whitby

Sabatagear

Pinko Sacredheart

User Image

;:Karla:;
;:The Sandman:;

The Sandman chuckled as the tiny fairy flustered some more."You sure are a tad spicy, little pixie..." Karla listened as the tiny fairy spoke and her idea made the sandman smile."Well, that is a good idea...Although, a tad flawed. What if your in china, and lovely Saba here is in canada. I doubt it would be easy to find eachother" The sandman smiled softly, taking a few step's back."My idea was...To put you in a coma, and take you on endless adventure's...But, that would not be...The proper thing, since you would probably die in the mortar world." The adventurer then turned around, smiling sadly to herself, as she rummaged through her clothing, finding small amulet's made out of crystallized sand. She then proceeded to hand one to Saba and place another around the pixie."My second idea was...To give you these..." The sandman smiled and winked at them."They are heirloom's...Made from dreamer's who have passed on." The sandman's eye's watered slightly as she remembered the dream's she had stolen from corpses to make those."They are dream's of wonder...Dream's that i never wished to forget, so i took them from their stale mind's and crystallized them." She then proceeded to run a hand through her hair, materializing a dagger from sand and cutting her hand. The woman nearly winced, but her malicious grin kept her from doing so."Now, before i do this....Just know, that you will remember everything...Everyone..."She trailed off, and finished the sentence in her mind. "Except...Me" The Sandman smiled and shook her head. She had no regret's and she would enjoy their company for a little while...Until they awake, then she would fade, while they would all find eachother."Now, let us fuse a dreamer creature to it!" Karla chuckled and touched the crystals, part of her Soul infusing in them, before she pulled back, panting and smiling."Don't lose them!...They are precious! And they will help you keep your dream...And if you hold them to the moon on new year's, they will guide you to eachother" The sandman fell back, she tried to float, but losing part of your soul was a tiring thing!...She opted for leaning against Saba as she glanced at everyone in the ship, a wicked grin on her lip's."Let us have, a wonderful closing ceremony"

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
The Closing Ceremonies will be starting in 5 minutes! Go to Towns 1, then go to the directory, and search "001892" to find us!

Tricky Fairy

User Image

"Just in case you didn't get it, the Closing Ceremonies are about to start. Please head to 5 Barton 001892 in towns 1 and join us!"

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
xKarlita Murderx

Sabatagear

Taking the necklace and fixing it so it fit her well Mina looked at The Sandman with teras of joy in her eyes. "I cannot thank you enough. I shall never forget either of you now or this world. I swear on my life I will not lose it and will come to see you every New Year's." Feeling a sense of not being complete Mina quickly hugged both of her new friends as she began to slowly fade from sight. Herself int he real world was beginning to wake and as the seconds past the small smiling fairy hovering infront of the two faded to nothing but air. In the real world she was now awake and clutched the necklace that traveled with her to the real world. "Soon my friends...Soon."
xKarlita Murderx

Pinko Sacredheart

As Mina slowly faded into nothing, the man quietly looked upon the amulet with much sadness. But he wasn't one to give up, oh no. The Sandwoman only spoke one thing that dared make any sense to this desperate and hoping mind in it's time of need. It needs to remember. It needs the imprint of memories of what happened right there, right now. Dreamers were not many, so at least let him count himself in as one. So what if she was a relic? So what if he was a busy man? It all mixed in with such passion, such fiery emotion to deepen what he forever sought to accomplish and achieve. This was a dream he didn't want to forget and so were the people in it. This amulet was only a means to remember key elements of these things. As much as he wanted to continue, all good things had to come to an end.

.....not this one however.

With a powerful swing just as Mina vanished from sight did Sabata fling the amulet to shatter it into a thouands pieces as flourishing sand took to the skies all around them in a whipping of massive proportions. Turns out he had the answer to his question all along, as sappy as the ending was. But it wasn't enough. He wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, his own way of saying thank you for everything shared, everything given and everything experienced. With hopes of return and hopes of want did he grab unto Karla once more with a hug. No further words to follow the moment. She spoke enough and she made her stance as a Sandman. However he would make it his duty to never forget, to never let go of such beautiful memories that only exist in an ever so often forgotten realm of Gaia. With a deep breath and a dash of zealot desire, he ran towards the edge of the ship with a peace sign of his right hand in his hands. It was directed to anyone and everyone who dared notice his awkward, if not selfish display.

"Hey! I'll see you on the other side, capiche? Screw the trinkets! You'd better not vanish, ya hear!?"

And with one last battle cry of joy did he jump over the railing into the endless clouds beneath, awaiting the beacon for him to wake up to forever imprint these memories within. It was time to wake up, but not a time to forget.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sabatagear

Pinko Sacredheart

User Image

;:Karla:;
;:The Sandman:;

The sandman watched as the young dreamer fairy, vanished. A tug in her heart as she left."Goodbye..Young one" She sighed in content, as she felt she had finally done something of purpose. She then turned to Saba, a grin on her lip's as he should be vanishing soon.She was about to comment, on the date she would never get, when the hot headed fool threw the amulet, shattering it. Karla was speechless for a second, she wanted to yell at him, that he had not just shattered part of her soul, but that the amulet cost her dearly! She had to rummage in dead people's brain's to get it!...But, she said nothing..She was choking in emotion as he held her tight. No word's were exchanged, and she only let a few tear's escape as he just let her go and turned around, yelling at her, not to fade. And he was off...He made a peace sign and she ran to the edge of the ship, watching him as he fell through the endless spiral of cloud's...Till he hit "Home".

The sandman stared down the endless sky...A few tear's dripping down her cheek's into the abyss."You couldn't let me have my moment could you..." She wiped away the tear's staining her cheek's, before placing her hand's on her hip's and laughing manaically."Stupid! As if a sandman could truly fade!" The woman started to float, as she sat indian style."We shall meet again...SINCE YOU STILL OWE ME A DATE, DAMN IT!" The sandman chuckled, before turning around and floated over to the rest of the crew, a grin on her lip's."Let us have some fun with that doctor"

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sachie Whitby
Full_Moon83

User Image

Oh this was no good, but what was the harm in playing along. She'd wake up and forget everything. It was common. How many times was it now that someone would come to visit, then the next time they came it was Hello, how-do-you-do all over again.

However before he came up with a response, Geoff decided to jump on the table while holding a thermometer with his tail that he was aiming at the fairy. "Thermometer has arrived. Please open your mouth and let me assist you with using this."

User Image

Moonlily looked at the strange catdroid...
- I'm not sick. I'm just in love <3

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Skybound Scene Winners!

First Place: grinningjester

Second Place: RoninKatainaka

Third Place: Jeffrey M Roth

Dapper Dabbler

20,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Friendly 100
*comes flying/falling out of the sky landing (not too gracefully) on deck*
Heee
*laughs uneasily*
I guess I am a little late again....

Shirtless Fatcat

[[ Congratulations, winners! ]]

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Full_Moon83

User Image

// To All -> Unfortunately, I won't be posting in character from this point onward, but I am available for chit chatting. I hope everyone has enjoyed themselves this year! It was fun getting this opportunity to roleplay with all of you! I hope the rest of your evening is very pleasant. //

User Image

Feral Diedrich

(I'm back, again! What'd I miss? o.o)

Marvelous wandered aimlessly around the ship, still wondering when he would be waking up from this so-called dream of his. He'd be sure to tell his crew about it the next day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff