• Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sachie Whitby

Sabatagear

Pinko Sacredheart

User Image

;:Karla:;
;:The Sandman:;

The Sandman chuckled as Saba just spoke in a flustered desperate mess."Hmmm..." The woman stood there quietly, just pondering the question he threw her way. After a few second's of thought, she glanced at the doctor and frowned slightly."Well...Technically, mortar's are not allowed to remember us...We are memories, dream's...Scattered thought's created by other's." She frowned a bit more deeply."Although, Mortar's never truly forget us..."She turned quiet before smiling warmly, her hand going to her heart."For a mortar such as yourself...I will be something of a memory. You will remember me in your subconscious, and might even desire to dream of me. But i will be no more, than a dirty shard in your memory...All of us will turn to that." Karla pouted for a bit...Her face concentrated in thought for a while longer, before dawning took over her feature's. Her normal grin returned and her hand's fell to her hip's, as she laughed rather maniacally.'Oh ho ho ho! But there is a way!" She laughed a bit more, before stopping abruptly, glancing at the doctor, then toward's the faries and finally to Saba."But it is costly...And dangerous!...You up for a bit of danger?"

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
xKarlita Murderx

User Image

"Again, we meet..." He didn't know what to make of this strange woman other than that she didn't seem like the other guests.

User Image

Tricky Fairy

Pinko Sacredheart
Gwendolyn Barrett

Sachie Whitby

Gwendolyn Barrett

Sabatagear

Mina looked down to where the Doctor had pointed and sighed before raising herself up from Saba as he moved closer to the Doctor. Just then she turned to see the ship's Fairy appear and a shiver of fear ran down the litle fairy's spine. Taking a deep breath she flitted over to Cerylia. "Steal was the wrong word to use my lady." Mina curtsied in the air to the full sized fairy. "We only wish not to forget the bonds of friendship we have made here when we wake up."

User Image

For the first time the entire ball Cerylia did not smile. she was upset and furious at the thought of the dust being taken with out permission. "I'm sorry but the dust that is used to power the ship will not help you. Besides I'm sure you can remember such an eventful dream as this." She replied "So again the dust I have is to keep the dream boat in the air and that is all. Sorry." she added

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
eran no shi

Jo almost stopped, noticing the first mate's mood. But she ploughed on, thinking maybe a joke could cheer her up. "Hey Eran! A Native American boy walked up to his father, the chief, and asked him 'Father, how do we get our names?' The chief replied, 'Well, when your sister was born, we saw a herd of horses, so we named her Galloping Horse. When your brother was born, we saw an eagle fly by, so we named him Soaring Eagle. But why do you ask these things, Two Dogs Screwing?"
xKarlita Murderx

Pinko Sacredheart

In that one sole moment that Karla mentioned something, his face gleamed hope as he grasped unto Karla with a desperate face, the frown still evident. He was an outright mess at this point, unable to tell if it could even work. However, hope, no matter how small, was to prevail in some manner or other. The Doctor was of no use, the Crew was now possibly alerted to hostilities without knowledge of what he really wanted and Karla had an idea. All Sabata could even remotely come up with was this.

"You tell me how crazy it is and I'll tell you how stupid I am. Anything you think works I'm ready to try!"

He paid no mind to her fancy words and riddles, a man prepared to do what must be done to keep these bonds of friendship to blossom, no matter how small the bud. Guess there were some things to respect in humanity like that, even if... he looked far from human.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
xKarlita Murderx

Sachie Whitby

Sabatagear

"Oh....I do believe we were all at the Masquerade I think..though as to where in that huge place we are I do not know." The quiet musings of The Sandman were not quiet anymore as she spoke to everyone around. "A way? But we have already been told there is nothing we can do. What way can you think of?" Mina paused. "I think I also have an idea but it is a risk and we can only hope it works."

Romantic Man-Lover

12,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
eran no shi

*Beau saw the grumpy crew member and flitted over to her.
"Something the matter miss?", he asked in a voice far to deep for his figure.
He beamed at her and waited for her to smile back.*

Shirtless Fatcat

Elizabeth von Wettin
Who is he, I wonder? Best not to poke into personal matters... it would be rude of me. She took one of Elizabeth's hands into hers. "Hold them close to your heart, for memories are gifts. They are where forgetfulness should have taken place", she offered a warm smile, hoping to cheer her new friend up a little.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Pinko Sacredheart

Sabatagear

User Image

"I shall leave you with one last reminder. You're on an air ship, we were attacked by enemy pirates who stole our fairy dust. You were here when we fell from the sky and present when we boarded their ship."

He paused specifically to pause at Sabatagear. "You specifically were assaulted by my medical droid, Geoff." At the mention of the droid's name, a robot cat came floating and landed on the doctor's shoulder, waiting for patients to attend to. It had upgraded itself at some point, modeling its appearance after the ship's cat, Tug.

"Would you really forget all of that so quickly? Go have some cake and forge more pleasant memories while you're still here." He pet his robot as he turned to head back to the infirmary, expecting their to be no more talk of taking the fairy's dust.

User Image

Romantic Pirate

Calea
Elizabeth von Wettin
Who is he, I wonder? Best not to poke into personal matters... it would be rude of me. She took one of Elizabeth's hands into hers. "Hold them close to your heart, for memories are gifts. They are where forgetfulness should have taken place", she offered a warm smile, hoping to cheer her new friend up a little.
Elizabeth smiled at her.

"I will. Even painful memories should not be forgotten. They shape who we are. After all, we have a future because we have a past."

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sachie Whitby

Sabatagear

Pinko Sacredheart

User Image

;:Karla:;
;:The Sandman:;

The Sandman turned to look at the doctor, with a sort of savage glee, before returning her gaze to Saba. She chuckled at his word's and refrained from pressing close to the man. She did not know why, he attracted her so, but she just smiled and continued to speak."I don't think, there is any stupid idea here in this dream land...But, then again...I could be wrong" Karla looked over at the fairy, a feline grin on the sandman's face."Well, how cute! The demonic pixie spoke to me!" Karla shook her head, before closing her eye's and started to speak."Well, disregard the poor doctor, my dear! It is not his fault, for not knowing the secret's of this world." The sandman opened her eye's and got close to the fairy."But, you are in luck...As i am a Sandman, and i am connected to this world!..."She then ran a hand through her hair, sand sparkles falling all around."Now, before i amaze you all with my solution...I am rather interested in listening to your idea, tiny pixie"

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

Angel stepped back out on deck. "Don't forget everyone, closing ceremonies are in about 45 minutes! They will be at 5 Barton 001892 in towns!"

User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

Princess Angelishia
[[I already told Pinkie this, but you guys did such an awesome job! Thank you for this really fun event! ]]

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
xKarlita Murderx

Sabatagear

Moving closer to the duo Lumina hovered near Saba's shoulder waiting for The Sandman to speak up. Though she was addressed as a "demonic pixie" which made her flitter her wings in slight annoyance. "I am a fairy thank you very much." Mina pouted and crossed her arms. "And as for my idea, we are all at this moment asleep somewhere where the Masquerade was being held. You heard the Doctor, if we find each other as quickly as possible when we awake we will have a chance of never forgetting our bonds. My idea is this: we need to wait until we awake and the moment that we do we must go in search of one another at once. I don't remember much of where I was when I was put to sleep or where most of the others were so it will be a challenge. I don't know how much time we have before we start to forget."

((OOC: I hope I will see you both in towns for the closing ceremonies? :3))

Shirtless Fatcat

Elizabeth von Wettin
purplejo
She nodded and grinned. "It is also what makes us stronger", she added. As she listened in to the captain's announcement, her attention refocused on Elizabeth. "I hope to see you and Jo later, then!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff