Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Moo walked on board the gorgeous ship, sighing as he yawned his sleep away.

"well yall, I'm here this year!"

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Finds herself on a ships deck. "Oh this is different..."

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

The doctor was inside the ship's infirmary, which was filled from wall the ceiling with a multitude of devices of various origins. In the land of dreams, anything was possible, including the means of curing someone of something. He was currently holding a thermometer inside of a fish bowl as a means of taking the temperature of the goldfish floating around inside it.

User Image

Dapper Seeker

User Image

A bright laugh escaped Lancelot's throat as he pranced around the deck of the ship. A confident and crooked grin sat on his lips as he looked at the guests who were arriving on the ship. The red haired gunner was extremely excited for the ball - a ball meant people, people whom he could flirt with.

"Is there a lovely lady on this deck who would like to dance with me?"

User Image

Antagonistic Rogue

User Image
Eran sighed and wondered around the top deck of the ship. watching some of the members of the crew do things so obviously wrong, she wondered where her apprentice was, probably doing something that wasn't fitting of a pirate.
"how do we consider ourselves pirates? we're not mean or malicous" she muttered to herself frowning
User Image

Dapper Seeker

eran no shi

User Image

Nobody answered Lance's invitation for a dance, but the red haired pirate was not discouraged. It was still early in the day, and therefore not too many guests had showed up yet. He knew that once the ship was a bit more populated, guests would be lining up to dance with him. The grin on his lips widened at the thought of being able to charm young ladies and show of his marksmanship skills.

From the corner of his eye, Lance noticed a familiar figure walking across the deck. Without hesitation, Lance walked over to Eran, the first mate of the ship. He found her rather grumpy, but he didn't really care. He just wanted to dance and flirt with every living thing on the ship.

"Eran!" he called out with a charming smile. "You look especially lovely today. Since we are having a ball, would you care for a dance?" Lance held out his hand, and expectant look on his face.

User Image

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Pippa opened the door from below deck, gripping the old broom tightly in her hand. So many things to do before the guests arrive! Clean the floors, shine the steering wheel, put up decorations--
"Oh..." Pippa froze as the firsts guests arrived. "The ball's already begun!"
Through all the excitement, Pippa forgot to clean! She began sweeping the floor furiously, hoping no one noticed the dust.

User Image

Antagonistic Rogue

LC Valentine

User Image
Eran almost attacked Lancelot but didn't preferring to glare at his hand and sniffed loudly "No, that would be rather demeaning to me, if you must flirt please do it away from me or i might embarrass you for embarrassing me" she smirked, her look almost promising the embarrassment
User Image

Dapper Seeker

eran no shi

PinkieKitty

User Image

A sigh escaped Lancelot's lips and he retracted his hand. He never understood why the crew of the ship always rejected him. He could charm every person he met except for his crew mates. "Very well," he said as he walked away, slightly disappointed. However, he knew that soon a guest on the ship would fall for his charms. As he strolled across the deck, Lancelot noticed the adorable and hardworking Pippa cleaning the deck with her broom. He was tempted to go and ask her for a dance, but at the same time, he did not want to bother her while she was working. Lancelot was a flirt, but he knew when it was appropriate to do so, and when it was not.

ooc :: it's bedtime! I'll be on again tomorrow morning. c:

User Image

Vicious Warlord

is the dreamboat open for visitors now?

Antagonistic Rogue

reetika kakkar
User Image
(yes it is smile )
Eran notices another new comer and goes down to the main deck to greet her, deciding to formally introduce herself "i'm Eran, the First Mate of this ship and you are?"
User Image

Vicious Warlord

eran no shi
reetika kakkar
User Image
(yes it is smile )
Eran notices another new comer and goes down to the main deck to greet her, deciding to formally introduce herself "i'm Eran, the First Mate of this ship and you are?"
User Image

ah a laugh from the lady's lips denoting that it is indeed true. my name as you already know, i am just an imp that managed to fall through the mirror into this dream world

Antagonistic Rogue

reetika kakkar
User Image
Eran smiles politely , offers her hand to shake "i hope by you coming here means that you will help us save the dream world and by that... yours... we could always use more help around the ship, i'm on night duty at the moment... the rest of the crew is catching up on their sleep, hopefully tomorrow they wont be so loud so i can sleep...."
User Image

Dapper Seeker

User Image

Deciding that it would be best not to disturb Pippa while she worked, Lancelot continued to stroll across the deck, looking for a guest to entertain.

User Image

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Hearing voices outside, the doctor opens the door to look outside. Seeing only the crew and no guests in need of medical attention, he shuts the door then turns his attention to his next patient that happens to be a plushie toy cat. He picks up what looks like a tablet and holds it over the toy.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces