Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you i am happy to be here. (Looks out window) the view is amazing it's so different than laying on the ground looking at the clouds. The look so majestic.

PeachesOnMars's Senpai

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
gill5978
"Sorry it was supposed to quote you here." sweatdrop
Quote:

haha, it's okay, I understand.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Aicirret Samurai
"Well, this certainly wasn't what I expected," fourteen year-old Aki muttered, looking up at the clouds. Aki could certainly hear plenty of voices, so it wasn't where he had collapsed after the mad dash towards his home. Deciding to face the music, he sat up, hand upon the scabbard of his sword and took in....a pirate crew. Really? Well, wherever this ship was, he might as well go along for the ride. He had been planning to move soon anyways.

User Image

"Woah, woah! Take it easy!" Angelishia strode over to the newly arrived dreamer that was reaching for their scabbard. "No one here's gonna hurt you!" She waved her own sword disapprovingly, like a wag of a finger, and then sheathed it. "Welcome to the Dreamboat!" She offered him her hand. "Might wanna stand up though! We're having a bit of a party right now, hate for you to get trampled by dancers!"

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

aquaspirit_1
Thank you i am happy to be here. (Looks out window) the view is amazing it's so different than laying on the ground looking at the clouds. The look so majestic.

User Image

Angel motioned for the girl to come over and join her and the newly arrived guest she was helping off the floor. "Yes, it is, isn't it! I've been up here for eons, and I'm still not sick of it yet!"

User Image
Feeling a little lost now that there was no one to talk to Amaliah walked over to the edge of the boat and looked over the railing. Amazed by the stunning beauty of the clouds she sat there and stared.

http://www.artsurgery.co.uk/freeimages/landscapefree/1346%20sunset%20sky.jpg
Is the person you are helping off of the floor ok do you need any help

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Realizing the ship fairy was directing herself towards another fairy she lost interest and flitted away towards the ship's cabin. Stopping there she made herself comfortable behind the stairs that led to the upper deck where the wheel was. Too many people for her liking. She was used to just her group of fairies, not strangers. Though none seemed to be unfriendly, if anything they were a little boisterous but not at all in a bad way. Leaning against a barrel and watched the festivities. The captain seemed to be greeting anyone who walked on board, there were couples dancing, though some not very well, many seemed to be just standing around talking.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

aquaspirit_1
Is the person you are helping off of the floor ok do you need any help

Aicirret Samurai

User Image

"Oh, I think he'll be okay! Won't you, new dreamer?"

User Image

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Princess Angelishia

User Image

"Woah, woah! Take it easy!" Angelishia strode over to the newly arrived dreamer that was reaching for their scabbard. "No one here's gonna hurt you!" She waved her own sword disapprovingly, like a wag of a finger, and then sheathed it. "Welcome to the Dreamboat!" She offered him her hand. "Might wanna stand up though! We're having a bit of a party right now, hate for you to get trampled by dancers!"

User Image

He blinked as someone ran over to his side, wagging a sword in his face of all things. "And you prove this with a sword in my face, marvelous job, that," he replied, though he did take his hand off of his prized blade. At the offered hand, he shrugged and took it, pulling himself up to his feet. "Oh, so that's why there's a lot of people. How'd I get here and where's here?" he asked, taking his hand back to stick it into his pockets. At the new comer asking if he needed assistance, he shook his head. "I'm fine, just disorientated."

::Just as an fyi, yes, Aki is my avi atm::

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
eran no shi
User Image

Pippa cowered at Eran's harsh tone. Oh, no, Eran was mad at her again! "Sorry! I mean-- Oh gosh!" Pippa wasn't supposed to apologize. She apologized too much. "I keep saying sorry. Sorry-- Oops!"

And sword fighting! Fighting was perhaps Pippa's worst skill on board the ship, but she was determined to make her mentor happy.

User Image

Romantic Shapeshifter

Merana gazed around, taking in her surroundings. Seeing so many people boarding the ship, she had followed them out of curiosity. Now the vessel was sailing... in the air. The crew on the ship were dressed like pirates, but they seemed to be... friendly? Friendly pirates? "I must be going crazy," Merana muttered, rubbing her face.
anyone want to look for shapes in the clouds with me? I never have time to anymore but now i do
The day had taken to a bright explosion of colors under the lighted skies, sun bringing scalding hotness unto the planked decks of.... wait a minute. It was dark. Very, very dark. A lone man with a gaudy looking cloak and a large brimmed hat with an untold amount of other useless gimmicks under it snored loudly on one of the edges of the ship. Looks like he was one dreamer that still tried to power the ship at least! If he even knew what he was doing. Regardless, he was sleeping. And drooling. So much drool....

He remained in this position as the pool of drool just made it's way on his side to an even much larger pool that seemingly make no sense. How could a man drool so much!? Worst still. How in blazes did he even arrive on such a boat? It was windy, it was festive and people were dancing! Then again, this was the skies of Gaia after all!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

aquaspirit_1

Aicirret Samurai

User Image

"Well, this is the Dreamboat~" She gestured to the rail of the ship, which overlooked nothing but sky. "An airship! In the dream realm! So, my best guess is that you're dreaming! Good thing too, we're scarce on dreamers these days."

User Image

Tricky Fairy

Pinko Sacredheart

User Image

Cerylia nodded and listened to the fae's tale. "Well I used to live in the forest but it was just not the life I wanted. I was adventurous and my parents disliked that side of me. But one day I just flew off and landed on this ship myself and came to live among the crew that you see here." she told the girl. She sipped her drink, "Yes, this is The Dream boat and the start of the ball as well." she added.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces