Welcome to Gaia! ::

KazuneSushi
Kora sighs, relieved that no one had nesseccarily noticed her. Perhaps they did notice her, but we're used to people randomly coming in. She stood and brushed off her skirt. Lucky she was wearing a pirate costume to the ball. Not that it match there. But here, she fit in fine. She looked for someone to talk to. "Can anyone tell me where I am...?" she asks

"you are on the dreamboat, fueled by gaian dreams and fairy dust. And well since you are on the dream boat the best thing you can do is have fun! maybe we can help each other. I'm new to the whole gaian world and you seem to be new to the ship so maybe we can learn about the different things together." Ahmaliah says smiling trying not to scare the poor girl more than she already was.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

KazuneSushi
Kora sighs, relieved that no one had nesseccarily noticed her. Perhaps they did notice her, but we're used to people randomly coming in. She stood and brushed off her skirt. Lucky she was wearing a pirate costume to the ball. Not that it match there. But here, she fit in fine. She looked for someone to talk to. "Can anyone tell me where I am...?" she asks

User Image

"Well hello there!" Angel heard the question from somewhere off to her left, and quickly closed the distance between herself and the confused guest. "Yes, dear dreamer! That I can tell you! You are aboard the Dreamboat, my humble ship. These..." Angel gestured to her crew, mingling with the other guests on deck. "...are my very humble crew. Please, join us in our festivities! There should be refreshments in the mess hall... don't worry, we washed our hands before preparing them! And there's dancing and mingling on the deck~ just enjoy yourself! Be our guest!"

User Image
Well isn't this outstanding heart
So many nice costumes heart
emotion_kirakira DreamBoat emotion_kirakira
gill5978
KazuneSushi

"you are on the dreamboat, fueled by gaian dreams and fairy dust. And well since you are on the dream boat the best thing you can do is have fun! maybe we can help each other. I'm new to the whole gaian world and you seem to be new to the ship so maybe we can learn about the different things together." Ahmaliah says smiling trying not to scare the poor girl more than she already was.

"Sorry it was supposed to quote you here." sweatdrop
eran no shi
User Image
Eran wondered around on deck, looking for a guest that would catch her interest, it would be better than talking to her crew, though she did need to take Pippa away from her cleaning and teach her how to fight, properly.
Sighing she leaned against the main mast and rested her head back against it.
User Image

"Hello. Are you part of the crew too? I would assume so you fit in much better than I do." Amaliah giggled.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

-l- Mistake -l-

User Image

"Why thank you, you look quite lovely yourself!"

User Image

PeachesOnMars's Senpai

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Kora smiles gratefully to the captain. "Thank you" she says. She looks around interestedly at the festivities and has trouble deciding what to do.
I leave the deck and decide to join the festivities. I enter the ball and wonder if anyone will ask me to dance.

Dapper Seeker

Pink-Domo

User Image

"I know people say that glasses hide a woman's best features, but I think it is the opposite for you," commented Lancelot with a small smile. "The glasses seem to bring out your eyes..." he gazed at the young lady for a moment before guiding her towards the dance floor, where he began to guide in her a simple dance.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself!" he exclaimed as he danced. "I am Lancelot C. Valentine, gunman of this ship. Welcome aboard the Dreamboat, our flying ship. It runs on the dreams of Gaians...well, not exactly. Fairydust makes the ship fly,the fairydust is created through the dreams of Gaians."

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

KazuneSushi
Kora smiles gratefully to the captain. "Thank you" she says. She looks around interestedly at the festivities and has trouble deciding what to do.

User Image

"You can also always enter some of our contests! We aboard the Dreamboat love a bit of healthy competition!"

User Image

Antagonistic Rogue

Vynessacle

PinkieKitty
User Image
Eran looked over to Pippa and sighed "your a pirate! when will you finally act like one? i'm planning on giving you swordsmanship lessons later on today... be ready" she said distastfully and looking over to the warrioresque like woman that approached her about 'female demons'
"we're on 'The DreamBoat', a pirate ship run off the dreams of gaian's that we formulate into fairy dust... and what do you mean by female demons... i haven't seen any aboard."

User Image

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

aquaspirit_1
I leave the deck and decide to join the festivities. I enter the ball and wonder if anyone will ask me to dance.

User Image

Out of the corner of her eye, Angel caught sight of the girl just stepping out into the festivities. "Welcome!" She called, giving the girl a friendly smile.

User Image

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
"Well, this certainly wasn't what I expected," fourteen year-old Aki muttered, looking up at the clouds. Aki could certainly hear plenty of voices, so it wasn't where he had collapsed after the mad dash towards his home. Deciding to face the music, he sat up, hand upon the scabbard of his sword and took in....a pirate crew. Really? Well, wherever this ship was, he might as well go along for the ride. He had been planning to move soon anyways.
Princess Angelishia
-l- Mistake -l-

"Why thank you, you look quite lovely yourself!"

Aw shucks redface
Why thankyou (:
Such a wonderful event!
! Exciting !

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess