Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Ok, should I keep my little circus act for the ball or should I change into some sort of dress. Only problem is that I don't have any good ball outfits. I just have those cheap dresses, a blue prom dress, and the sea foam gown. So should I attempt elegance or should I do entertainment? whee

Edit: I would like to outwardly thank kriken17 for donating the super awesome monkey that now sits on my shoulder. He is an excellent addition to the circus!

Aged Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
animalsaverkid8
Ok, should I keep my little circus act for the ball or should I change into some sort of dress. Only problem is that I don't have any good ball outfits. I just have those cheap dresses, a blue prom dress, and the sea foam gown. So should I attempt elegance or should I do entertainment? whee

Do entertainment! Your outfit is truly amazing, and I'd love to see what kind of tricks your zebra can do. 3nodding

High-functioning Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Sarabear_Zombie
animalsaverkid8

Do entertainment! Your outfit is truly amazing, and I'd love to see what kind of tricks your zebra can do. 3nodding

Thank you! He is quite talented actually! He love to do flips! XD

Ruthless Werewolf

16,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
hmmmmm..... i like it but something is missing.....maybe i have something to help u yum_puddi

Friendly Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I think your current outfit is toooo totally awesome!! 3nodding heart

Romantic Tycoon

animalsaverkid8

This one likes you as you are....a haiku?

Comedy in form
beauty in speech and action
A show to behold

High-functioning Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Matsui Joe
animalsaverkid8

Comedy in form
A show to behold

I love you Haiku! It's awesome XD

Aged Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
animalsaverkid8
Sarabear_Zombie
animalsaverkid8

Wow biggrin I've never seen a flipping zebra. xd

High-functioning Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Sarabear_Zombie
animalsaverkid8
Sarabear_Zombie
animalsaverkid8

Me neither! I found it when I was creating a tektek for someone and I had to have it! XD

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I wouldn't. You fit at least two rooms and you might add a circus themed mask perhaps, but I think if fits the occasion.

Romantic Tycoon

animalsaverkid8
Matsui Joe
animalsaverkid8

Comedy in form
A show to behold

This one is happy to bring you a taste of the joy your show will bring to us all.
Even if it pales in comparison.

Invisible Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Wear a suit, but keep the zebra and the hat. Add a red rose or something to tie in the red in the hat.

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
not sure i'm going as a cavetiger >.>

High-functioning Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Matsui Joe
animalsaverkid8
Matsui Joe
animalsaverkid8

Comedy in form
A show to behold

This one is happy to bring you a taste of the joy your show will bring to us all.
Even if it pales in comparison.

Thank you! You're awesome! whee

Aged Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
animalsaverkid8
Sarabear_Zombie
animalsaverkid8
Sarabear_Zombie
animalsaverkid8

Me neither! I found it when I was creating a tektek for someone and I had to have it! XD

Oh my, I'd have to have it too. I mean, your avi is already amazing, but the zebra just adds so much magic to it! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff