Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Investigator

She thought on her multiple encounters with the Glass Lady, and remembered something odd. "She was able tah make 'er body change... kinna disintegrate... Maybe dat's how she' can get around alla different dreams." She folded her arms and stood there in thought.
User ImageUser Image

"Say, that's right!" Lydia exclaimed. "I got so caught up in bein' happy about comin' back that I forgot all about the glass lady! Has she been around anymore since I've been gone?"

((fixed the format! Dumb Alv is dumb! >.< wink )

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Crystalloid

Sheila poured drinks for everyone, setting them down on the table to for anyone to take. Mae, who had hauled an impressive amount of books back from the bookstore, brought up a good point, however.

"Hmm. Our specific dream is healed--but I think the Glass Lady needs all the dreams to be healed, as TIM said. She was quite strange in person, if I recall correctly. I should really go check the latest reports to see on their progress."

"Do you have any energy drinks, perchance?"

Fuzzy Friend

"Is there a place that talks about the history of this world? Perhaps we'll find more information about our mysterious glass lady there."

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image

"I will admit that I am sort of hoping the Glass Lady will turn up again," the brunette-again chuckled, "Even if only for a quick interview, or something like that. She intrigues me."

To TIM she was about to tell him that she didn't know what those were--only to think better of it and say, "Well, you could always dream some up, if you'd like!"

The woman then turned to the one that had wisely inquired about a library. "Hmm, perhaps. There is a library--but I don't know if even the oldest of lore will cover anything about the Glass Lady."

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
"Right you are." TIM imagines a can of the strongest-tasting energy drink he can imagine, and it appears in his hand. He pops the tab, and takes a long drink.

"Aaahhh. That's the stuff."

Fuzzy Friend

"It's still worth a try. You never know what you'll find."

She watched the two fellow dreamers conjured up some dream food, and remembered the fact that they had those powers. It got her thinking about something she had wondered all her life... and now had the chance to experience. So, she thought for a moment, then looked to the mirror and found herself in a human form. "...Dis is what ah look like as ah human?" She pondered a moment. "...Meh, ah've seen bettah."

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Mae closed her book, and looked around.

"So, we are supposed to be celebrating, right? Maybe we should imagine something up a little more lively?"

Suddenly there was a jazz band in the corner, and even a bar and bar tender.

"Too much?" She asked, tapping her foot to the music.

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image

Sheila took a sip of her own drink after watching TIM so eagerly drink his own, and nodded in response to giving the library a try. "The library is quite close, if you'd like to check it out! Though, I do wonder--did anybody bring back any books relating to dream myths from the book store? It might have something about the Glass Lady in there."

The woman then laughed pleasantly as the detective checked herself out in the mirror. "You could try that look on for real, love--since you're in a dream and all."

Then a jazz band appeared and Sheila blinked--before she realized it was Mae's doing, and grinned. She put down her drink. "Anybody feel like goin' wild on the dance floor?"

(( XD I'm looking for jazzy youtube videos, now. We need mood music! ))
User ImageUser Image

Lydia giggled as another agent--Mae, was it?--conjured up a jazz band and a bar. "Oh, I like this!" she exclaimed. "I think it's perfect! Now I wonder if I can get a fella to dance with!"

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
"It'd take something a lot stronger than energy drinks to get me on the dance floor," TIM says with a smile.
((Plox ignore any weird costume changes. Working on a cosplay. x_x))

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kail watches the celebration feeling very happy he decided to get some sleep to rest his mind maybe tonight he would really dream. (( I am going to bed you guys dont party too hard))

The detective smiled at the jazz music and began to tap her foot and snap her fingers to the beat. "Now dis is a celebration, Mac!"

Fuzzy Friend

"Certainly. I'll look through the ones here first though, if anyone brought some with them. That way we don't have any wasted trips, or at least I hope not. Perhaps there is still a clue or two on the book that had the final paintbrush in it as well."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff