3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
looks over and sees a weird cat *opens the window and lets it in*

Fuzzy Friend

Artemis saw the cat and blinked. "Anyone know a cat with a cane?"

Timid Explorer

Meanwhile, back at HQ, the mirror magically buzzed back to life, like a flickering television.

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
"You are most welcome." Mae nodded happily, "As as for heroine, Cora definitely takes the cake."

Mae looked longingly back at the books, grabbing several to take back to HQ.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
The dapper cat got its cane and leaped into the office room. It looked around in the now painted office, having not seen anything while the world was black and white. It hopped up into one of the chairs and put it's cane aside, huffing out some air.

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*yawns* "i am walking back to HQ this time if you dont mind" he says with a slight smile

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
"Well, I guess we should head back, and see if the mirror is working again." TIM starts heading back to HQ.
User ImageUser Image

"Thank you, Cora!" Lydia said, giving the new agent a hug. "You and the other agents really saved my bacon! How'd all of ya like a permanent assignment here? The agency's always lookin' for fresh faces, and you kids have definitely got the stuff to make it around here! Whaddaya say?"

Fuzzy Friend

"As much as I think that would be cool, I had gotten here after they had figured it out, so I really don't deserve such an honor."

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Everyone is welcome artemis and yes i think i will take that offer Lydia

Blessed Cleric

|| Would it be possible for me to get an extension on the writing contest until 4:30 PST tomorrow? I need to get to sleep, and won't be on Gaia until then. If not, I'll share the story anyhow. Night, all. ||

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cielne

"Thank you, Cora!" Lydia said, giving the new agent a hug. "You and the other agents really saved my bacon! How'd all of ya like a permanent assignment here? The agency's always lookin' for fresh faces, and you kids have definitely got the stuff to make it around here! Whaddaya say?"

"An intriguing offer. Unfortunately, the GiB already has dibs on my contract. Still, I'd be down for a teamup, anytime."

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image

"Hey, we always need new recruits, lovelies! Don't be shy now," she chided playfully. Smiling at everyone before following the small crowd heading back to HQ, Sheila was immensely relieved that most everything seemed to have worked out okay--though she did wonder on the status of the other dream worlds.

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"Well, Im not so much interested in a permanent job, many a get together if absolutely necessary. I AM down for celebrating though...or maybe I'll just sit to the side. heheh. I'll see you there." The man chuckled and made his way back to the parlour, letting the gals recuperate. He opened the door, and that was when he saw it. The mirror in the office was glowing. He didnt even notice a mirror in the first place because everything was dull. He slowly walked to it in a sort of trance, hardly giving recognition to the cat on the chair who was practically asleep. the man peered in, and he saw the Gateway.

The man knew then. The mission was done. Color restored, and Lydia returned. That was the happy ending for them all.

It was their happy ending, not his.

The man was not able to give any sort of help to this dream, despite given chance. he just wasnt fast enough to be a spy. He looked back outside, seeing everyone come back to the HQ for celebration. He smiled under his mask. You kids have fun now.

The man turned back to the mirror. Sword gripped firmly in his hand, body positioned to run, the man charged at the mirror, and leaped in, returning to the Gateway, to continue in his finest attempts to saving the World of Dreams.

((In other words, adios folks wink ))

Timid Explorer

Symbolon

(( It's so hard to say no to you guys! XD

*extends the deadline*

But this means that the rest of y'all that entered can fix up your stories, too, if you'd like. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff