Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Symbolon
Cora winced as a larger-than-usual horseshoe dropped around her neck from thin air.

"...how about a four-leafed clover instead?"

The man took a look at how much pain she was taking. "I did mean that sarcastically you know." He shrugged, and began scanning her outfit. "Alright, then how about a lovely orange four-leaf clover corset instead? With red rips on each leaf going down to the center."

Timid Explorer

As the three enchanted paintbrushes were triumphantly in hand, they began to produce a soft glow. The light started dim, like one of the regular ol' lamp posts that would usually be burning outside, but eventually grew to emanate a bright luminosity that would light up the monochrome world!

A slightly whirlwind-esque gust would begin to manifest around the the three brushes, their colourful paint now dripping more profusely from their bristles and splattering onto the floor or any nearby books laying about--but more importantly, the paint would begin staining things with colour, once again. The wind continued to pick up, until--

User Image

In a sudden burst and a slight POP noise, they would find their eyes suddenly met with a flood of vibrant hues once more, their clothing, the colours of all the books, the sunshine of the afternoon outside--it had all returned!

Blessed Cleric

"I gotta agree with that. Truth be told, though, though, I'm kinda scared to try these babies out. Maybe I'll let Sheila do it, she's closest to Lydia, anyhow."

A sudden fuzzy, warm weight on her head startled her, and the crowbar was dropped to catch a rabbit in her free arm. She hadn't a clue where it came from, but her heart melted at the sight of its adorable snuffling nose. It was love at first sight.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
"Yes! Did we do it? Is the dream repaired? Or are we just back where we started?"

Blessed Cleric

"COLOR! Oh, I did miss my beautiful red dress. Such a good thing to have back. And...this rabbit is the color of chocolate.

She salivated for a moment, considering changing the rabbit into chocolate, but then decided on cunjuring up some truffles instead.

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
well color it is really bright here now

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Mae blinked her eyes after the bright light faded away. As her eyes adjusted, she saw that the color had returned. She looked down at herself, no change of course, but at least her cherry cordial was lovely and red as it should be.

"Wonderful! Did we win the game?" Looking around she frowned, "What about Lydia?"

Blessed Cleric

|| now to get my bag ready for my first day of school, make my bento, and finish my story entry for the writing contest. if there's time, i might even enter the art contest. ||

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yes where is Lydia she should have come back right?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Madame Mae
Mae blinked her eyes after the bright light faded away. As her eyes adjusted, she saw that the color had returned. She looked down at herself, no change of course, but at least her cherry cordial was lovely and red as it should be.

"Wonderful! Did we win the game?" Looking around she frowned, "What about Lydia?"

"Yes... what ABOUT Lydia? Shouldn't she be returned to us now? Maybe she's back at HQ!"

Fuzzy Friend

"I keep forgetting this is a dream world. Personally, I'm just happy to have my green tunic back." She smiled at her outfit having color again. "So, what mission is next?"

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
We should go check on her, and make sure those other two did not mess anything up

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The man shortly realized what he said wasnt going to happen because...there was no color, despite how pretty it would be.

That was, until the paintbrushes begun to glow. His mind suddenly went back to his last Masquerade Ball. That flower that glows all those magnificent colors, it started small, but grew into something much more beautiful. When the paintbrushes got to full strength, the man realized that he was having the opportunity to see it again.

And it did. In a small pop, the colors exploded everywhere, and the world was in color again. But that moment...it will always be forever in his mind.

The man saw them worried for Lydia. "Well what are you folks waiting on? COME ON, lets go check!" He bolted out the door,squinting his eyes at the color now too bright for him after being in black and white for so long, like being at a literal movie theater, or movie at that.
User ImageUser Image

"How's it goin' out there?" Lydia called out. She wasn't sure, but it seemed like there was just a little bit of light penetrating the darkness in the room where she'd been trapped for what seemed like forever. "Did ya find the paintbrushes? Did it w-OOF!!" And suddenly, she found herself, in one piece and in glorious, living COLOR, landing flat on her face on the floor of the local bookstore!

"Hey, what's the big idea?" she shouted, rolling over and rubbing her head. Then, sitting up slowly, she took in her surroundings.

"Hey, Sheila? 'Zat you? And the doctor and TIM and all our new people? You mean I'm BACK??"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff