Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Cielne

"No real leads, then," Zi mused. "I'll certainly keep an eye out. In the mean time, what can we do with the mirrors broken?" She tugged on her ear, thinking, "Perhaps we could attempt to see what's wrong with the mirror?"

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image

Sheila, who had been in some sort daydream (ba-dum tish!), would suddenly find herself talking with Mae again.

"Hm? Oh, yes, the Glass Lady. She seems to have wreaked quite the havoc throughout the worlds, so I've been told. Lots of realms have been overlapping, as well, with portal mishaps occuring left and right. I've yet to see anything around here go amiss, but if you keep your eyes open for us, that'd be just great."

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Waaurufu Private Eye
The Iron Magus

((Okay, guys, what are you talking about? gonk I must have missed the part about the mirrors not working anymore, or fixing them, or what have you. Links?))

(Read up. c:)

((Thanks. Read through that once already--must have missed the part about "you may not exit it until the mirror on the other side is restored." wink )

Crystalloid
(( *returns from dinner*

Just to clear it up, the mirrors are broken, but sometimes they will work at random. For the purposes of plot, we'd like to say they don't work more often than not--but you are certainly free to visit other dream rooms if you'd like, ultimately. XD ))

((So... is the idea that there's something we can do here to fix the mirror? It doesn't seem like we can do much, if we're stuck in one place. sweatdrop ))

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Yeata Zi
Zi wiggles her fingers at Dalvar. "How's my favorite Ladybird?"
"What? Zi, what are you talking about? I'm not a bird! I-
Oh, wait. That's one of those "lingo" things, right? I have a hard time with those."

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Dalvar
Yeata Zi
Oh, wait. That's one of those "lingo" things, right? I have a hard time with those."
Zi turned her head quizzically to the side. "Eh?"

Timid Explorer

The Iron Magus
((So... is the idea that there's something we can do here to fix the mirror? It doesn't seem like we can do much, if we're stuck in one place. sweatdrop ))

(( There might be! ;D

But really, you're technically free to roam, if you'd like! Just explore around and have yourself stumble back from where you came from--and into another dream! Because anything is possible in a dream, haha! Do a little espionage for us, maybe~ ))

Codebreaking Investigator

The Iron Magus

"Say, that IS a nice coat, isn't it?"

TIM blinks, suddenly aware that he's wearing the coat himself.

"Well! That's... interesting. One of the perks of being in the dream world, I guess. Just don't imagine yourself naked."

She just stands there, a little dumbfounded at the sudden appearance of the coat. "H-how did you..." She then puts on her serious face. "...Okay, ah gotta try dis." She then closes her eyes and concentrates, but the first thing that came to mind was-

"...Screw you, Rainbow Dash."

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Waaurufu Private Eye
The Iron Magus

"Well! That's... interesting. One of the perks of being in the dream world, I guess. Just don't imagine yourself naked."

She just stands there, a little dumbfounded at the sudden appearance of the coat. "H-how did you..." She then puts on her serious face. "...Okay, ah gotta try dis." She then closes her eyes and concentrates, but the first thing that came to mind was-

"...Screw you, Rainbow Dash."

"Hah!" TIM laughs, suddenly taking on a more noirish appearance. "Suddenly start thinking about your old stuffed animal, or something?"

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Yeata Zi
Dalvar
Yeata Zi
Zi turned her head quizzically to the side. "Eh?"
"You called me Ladybird, but I am not a bird so, I-"
She flaps her arms.
"You know what? Forget about it. I'm doing great! Snazzy?
How do they say great around here?"

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Iron Magus

"You mean if I imagine myself as--" Zi looked down and squealed. She suddenly had a low cut dress and legs that went all the way to her torso--give me a break, I'm bad at this noir metaphor stuff. She was a stone cold fox. "Hubba, hubba," Zi said, taking a pose. "Best place ever."

Codebreaking Investigator

The Iron Magus
"Hah!" TIM laughs, suddenly taking on a more noirish appearance. "Suddenly start thinking about your old stuffed animal, or something?"

The rainbow unicorn looks at him with as much malice as her adorable face can muster. "...Ah... Ah collected ponies when ah was a kid, okay, Mac!?"

Tiny Inquisitor

(( I leave for an hour and so much stuff happens! If it weren't for you guys, I'd be totally lost. Many thanks to all you guys and dolls with an eye for detectivework! ))

Timid Explorer

(( Haha, we appreciate your appreciation! =D ))

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
The Iron Magus

"You mean if I imagine myself as--" Zi looked down and squealed. She suddenly had a low cut dress and legs that went all the way to her torso--give me a break, I'm bad at this noir metaphor stuff. She was a stone cold fox. "Hubba, hubba," Zi said, taking a pose. "Best place ever."

TIM whistles. "Not bad, Zi. If I were still alive, you just might set my heart racing."

Waaurufu Private Eye

The rainbow unicorn looks at him with as much malice as her adorable face can muster. "...Ah... Ah collected ponies when ah was a kid, okay, Mac!?"

"Hey, nothing to be ashamed of. We all did a few crazy things during the... wild days of our youth that we might not be proud of today," he said with a smirk.

((YOU MARK TWAIN'D ME! THANK YOU! whee ))

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zi rolled her eyes in a melodramatic fashion. "As much as I enjoy playing dress up," she spits, "We probably should get on the case."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff