Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
"This is my kinda place!" exclaimed the pale elf once she made it through the mirror. "Espionage, crime metaphors, and smokey rooms." She took a seat and kicked her feet on to the nearest desk. Pulling out the lowest desk drawer, she pulled out a flask of some stiff drink. "Yup," she said, taking a sip, "This is definitely my kind of place."

"... Hi, Zi. Glad to see you're making yourself at home. sweatdrop "

Waaurufu Private Eye
The Iron Magus

"Huh? What about them being blocked off?"

"The Queen o' Dreams said sumthin' about bein' stuck in ah dream world 'till it's restored er sumthin." She gave a small sigh. "An' ah tried to get back through the mirror dat brought me 'ere... No luck, Mac."

"...really? That's odd." TIM turns to stare at the mirror in question.

Codebreaking Investigator

The Iron Magus

"Ya know what dat implies though, right, Mac?" She stares at the mirror herself for a moment. "Even dis dream needs fixin' somehow."

Yeata Zi

She looks over at the newcomer, finding it a little awkward to be wearing the same trenchcoat as her, but a fashion faux pas would have to wait. "Er... Welcome tah the club, Mac?"

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
The Iron Magus
Yeata Zi
"This is my kinda place!" exclaimed the pale elf once she made it through the mirror. "Espionage, crime metaphors, and smokey rooms." She took a seat and kicked her feet on to the nearest desk. Pulling out the lowest desk drawer, she pulled out a flask of some stiff drink. "Yup," she said, taking a sip, "This is definitely my kind of place."

"... Hi, Zi. Glad to see you're making yourself at home. sweatdrop "

Zi winked at Tim--but only having one eye, it wasn't as obvious as she'd have liked. "I do what I can, love," she said, sheepishly. After knocking back another drink--you have to do that kind of thing in these Noir Mysteries--she spoke up, "What kind of intel are working on, loves?"

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

The Iron Magus
TIM stares at her blankly.

"I haven't slept in seven years."
"You're sleeping right now, sir. It's magic stuff. Dream dust, or whatever." She makes twinkling motions with her fingers. "What I wouldn't give for a sample of the stuff..."

She pauses, thinks, then remembers.

"Oh yeah, there werewolf's right. Once we're in a dream, we can't leave until we fix the mirror. Apparently it's some sort of portal. So how do we do that? It's too much to hope that there's a handy mirror fixer we can hire?" She looks to the women native to the dream in the hope that they might have the answers.

"... Hello Zi!"

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Waaurufu Private Eye

Yeata Zi

She looks over at the newcomer, finding it a little awkward to be wearing the same trenchcoat as her, but a fashion faux pas would have to wait. "Er... Welcome tah the club, Mac?"

"Mac?" the girl blanched--"No, no. I go by Zi." Her one eye, took in the wolfy detective. "Nice coat," she added, with a grin.
User ImageUser Image

"Hi there, hon'," Lydia greeted the elf. "We're working on putting together the intel we have so we can figure out who this glass lady is and how to stop our world from going 'poof.' And we're also trying to find out if the lady has agents working anywhere. Want to help?"

Yeata Zi
"Mac?" the girl blanched--"No, no. I go by Zi." Her one eye, took in the wolfy detective. "Nice coat," she added, with a grin.

"Sorry, Mac- Ah mean Zi! ...It's force o' habit." She then looked away quickly to hide the slight flush in her face at the mention of their coats, but her twitchy wolf ears easily show her anxiety.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi

Zi winked at Tim--but only having one eye, it wasn't as obvious as she'd have liked. "I do what I can, love," she said, sheepishly. After knocking back another drink--you have to do that kind of thing in these Noir Mysteries--she spoke up, "What kind of intel are working on, loves?"

"Hm. I suppose so. I think at the moment, the latest intel is posted up back near the entrance. I... don't think we have much to work with, yet."

Waaurufu Private Eye
The Iron Magus

"Ya know what dat implies though, right, Mac?" She stares at the mirror herself for a moment. "Even dis dream needs fixin' somehow."

"Huh." TIM starts poking the mirror, to see if it's become solid again.

Dalvar
"You're sleeping right now, sir. It's magic stuff. Dream dust, or whatever." She makes twinkling motions with her fingers. "What I wouldn't give for a sample of the stuff..."

She pauses, thinks, then remembers.

"Oh yeah, there werewolf's right. Once we're in a dream, we can't leave until we fix the mirror. Apparently it's some sort of portal. So how do we do that? It's too much to hope that there's a handy mirror fixer we can hire?" She looks to the women native to the dream in the hope that they might have the answers.

"... Hello Zi!"

"Really? Interesting. I wonder if I'll feel any different when I wake up. More... rested, maybe." He continues poking at the mirror. "I didn't realize that we'd become stuck in the first room we decided to look into. That's pretty unfortunate."

((Okay, guys, what are you talking about? gonk I must have missed the part about the mirrors not working anymore, or fixing them, or what have you. Links?))

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Cielne
User ImageUser Image

"Hi there, hon'," Lydia greeted the elf. "We're working on putting together the intel we have so we can figure out who this glass lady is and how to stop our world from going 'poof.' And we're also trying to find out if the lady has agents working anywhere. Want to help?"

"I certainly would," replied the elf, leaning just slightly back in the desk chair. This kind of thing was her bread and butter, after all. "What's this Glass Lady's M.O.?"

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Mae frowned slightly at her words.

"I never say 'sneaking around' myself, because it sounds so coarse, don't you think? However, you are correct, that is my trade of choice." At the mention of the glass lady, Mae's eyebrow raised ever so slightly, giving away her interest.

"I have heard of her in passing, I find the whole business intriguing. If I can be of use to your agency in this matter, I would be glad to be of service. After all a job is so much more fun when it is interesting."

Crystalloid
Sheila laughed to herself as Lydia went over to the coffee-drinking man to work her feminine charms on him, no doubt. She would take the offered hand of the new agent, only too happy to have a new colleague. "I look forward to working with you, Mae--and if you'd like to try your hand at sneaking around, we've certainly got a lot of opportunities for you around here, especially with this Glass Lady business afoot."

To the next newcomer, she could only smirk. "Indeed. C'est la vie, hm?"

(( No worries! See you soon. XD ))

The Iron Magus

((Okay, guys, what are you talking about? gonk I must have missed the part about the mirrors not working anymore, or fixing them, or what have you. Links?))

(Read up. c:)

Timid Explorer

(( *returns from dinner*

Just to clear it up, the mirrors are broken, but sometimes they will work at random. For the purposes of plot, we'd like to say they don't work more often than not--but you are certainly free to visit other dream rooms if you'd like, ultimately. XD ))

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Dalvar

"... Hello Zi!"
Zi wiggles her fingers at Dalvar. "How's my favorite Ladybird?"
Yeata Zi

User ImageUser Image

"So far, she's terribly mysterious, popping in and out so quickly," Lydia explained. "Her game is going from dream to dream and just...sittin' and watchin', usually with this smug look on her face like she just stole somebody's boyfriend and is daring them to do somethin' about it. And then after a few minutes, poof! She's gone."

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Waaurufu Private Eye
Yeata Zi

"Sorry, Mac- Ah mean Zi! ...It's force o' habit." She then looked away quickly to hide the slight flush in her face at the mention of their coats, but her twitchy wolf ears easily show her anxiety.

"Say, that IS a nice coat, isn't it?"

TIM blinks, suddenly aware that he's wearing the coat himself.

"Well! That's... interesting. One of the perks of being in the dream world, I guess. Just don't imagine yourself naked."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff