18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cielne
Sachie Whitby
Madame Mae
Sachie Whitby

((I don't mind nightmare folk of course, I was just curious what it was about our dream that brought them in ;D

I'm still IC, that is why I keep using them~ The flying room, I never had a chance to visit! hope it was fun?))

I wouldn't know what brought them as I never visited their room. The flying room was airships and pirates. I came in here because I heard people were playing poker, but I'm super duper stealthy to the extent that I went unnoticed. Spies failed at spying in their HQ.

((I noticed you! You and Death just happened to post at the same time, and I just had to respond to the crazy person first! XD ))

And to that I'll just say what I already said elsewhere... If the page changes and nobody has decided to respond to you in such a way that you have anything to respond back to them with, then maybe you're just not that good and need to leave out of good manners. [OOC chit-chat doesn't count though.]

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( wow an eight first roll what are you Sym in disguise lol))

Cielne rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 3, 2 Total: 12 (7-28)

User ImageUser Image

The sultry Ms. Blaise lay her cards on the table, the smirk on her face not betraying a thing about what she thought of her hand.

Light Kail rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Agent Lydia was trying so hard to cheat Kail let her get away with it cause he is a gentleman

((lol that is such a spy move))
User ImageUser Image

Lydia winked and blew Kail a kiss. "You caught me, dollface!" she laughed.

(Sachie--I'm sorry! crying )

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well it looks like Lydia wins somehow ((five aces probably))

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
Crystalloid
Madame Mae
(( Oh! Sneaky! Ohohohooo, it was fun though. I'm sorry most of it happened when I was at work ;_______; ))

(( Haha! Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault; I'm just glad you all enjoyed it so much, anyway. This room went way better than I ever planned. XD ))

(um hello I was wondering if I could join the ball staffing eveNT for next year. Please quote your reesponse so I can find it. Sorry to ask.)

Timid Explorer

User ImageUser Image

Sheila, having somehow spaced out for the entire card game, suddenly snaps back into reality to take her leave for the night. "Sweet dreams, agents!"

(( I forgot I had to put up an in-character exit. XD

But I'm still here OOCly for a while~ ))

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Mae laughed, and tossed the cards back to Kail.

"Well those were some fancy heels, I hope you like them~"

Timid Explorer

Orlando de Pompadoure
(um hello I was wondering if I could join the ball staffing eveNT for next year. Please quote your reesponse so I can find it. Sorry to ask.)

(( You are welcome to join the guild! Send a request to it and we'll accept it ASAP. Planning guild! ))
User ImageUser Image

Lydia looked up from her attempt at cheating. "G'night boss!" she called cheerfully. "See ya later! I'll hold down the fort while you're sleepin--for a little while, anyway!"

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((I gotta head to bed to almost three thirty here)) if this thread is not locked I will be back tomorrow thanks for all the fun and send me a friend request always could use some good spys.))

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
Crystalloid
Orlando de Pompadoure

(( You are welcome to join the guild! Send a request to it and we'll accept it ASAP. Planning guild! ))

Thank you I will be active as much as,possible as long as my phone has service I will always be on)

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
((Night to those leaving, hope to see you guys again! I will be leaving soon as well, work and all that mess))

Wealthy Tycoon

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kail felt the waking world calling and disappeared from his chair at tHe table
(( night all))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash