Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Asians_bunny

Me too. Into the haystack we go!

But I wanna do it on bubblewrap while I lick curry paste off of someone's body! And... I want Robin Williams to watch... emotion_dowant

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*wonders where these guys store these roses* sweatdrop

Ruthless Lover

10,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Semienigma
Whom to I choose!? Sir Dashing Smile or Sir Marvelous Mustache!? *le sigh* I am torn in two over this! *huggles roses*
do not be deceived my fair maiden! Fkr my heart only yearns for you but he! Look at how he has eyes for all that is walking about in a dress! And my roses only come from the affections if my heart and last for all eternity, such as your beauty!

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hidakei
Semienigma
Whom to I choose!? Sir Dashing Smile or Sir Marvelous Mustache!? *le sigh* I am torn in two over this! *huggles roses*
do not be deceived my fair maiden! Fkr my heart only yearns for you but he! Look at how he has eyes for all that is walking about in a dress! And my roses only come from the affections if my heart and last for all eternity, such as your beauty!

You know that is a valid point *crosses arms and nods* even if that Mustache is sexy. *grabby hands*

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Semienigma
Hidakei
Semienigma

You know that is a valid point *crosses arms and nods* even if that Mustache is sexy. *grabby hands*
Alas, my fair maiden, i must retire. My heart pains to leave you, but i must! *gets down on one knee and hands you a rose* be wary my dear! *kisses you on the cheek before disappearing into thin air* ninja

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hidakei
Semienigma
Hidakei
Semienigma

Alas, my fair maiden, i must retire. My heart pains to leave you, but i must! *gets down on one knee and hands you a rose* be wary my dear! *kisses you on the cheek before disappearing into thin air* ninja

Well that was...special >.> But I must be to bed as well. Night everyone *floofs away*

Merely An Accomplice's One That Got Away

Ruthless Gawker

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
quayla666
Asians_bunny

But I wanna do it on bubblewrap while I lick curry paste off of someone's body! And... I want Robin Williams to watch... emotion_dowant

. . .Robin Williams?

Ruthless Gawker

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Semienigma
Hidakei
Semienigma
Hidakei
Semienigma

Well that was...special >.> But I must be to bed as well. Night everyone *floofs away*

Alrighty then *normal self* It is awkward pretending to be a guy and compete for love.

Ruthless Gawker

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
HunnyBunnyBuu
lol

I am happy to have amused you.

NinjaChips's Husbando

Wheezing Regular

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
-Stares at mustache-

Ruthless Gawker

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Your Angelica
-Stares at mustache-

*wiggles stache*

NinjaChips's Husbando

Wheezing Regular

10,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Asians_bunny
Your Angelica
-Stares at mustache-

*wiggles stache*

Not sure whether to be creeped out... Or to touch it.

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Kaleadra
RAINB0W SWIRL
emotion_dowant
im sorry to bug you but what wing items do you have on

Faustines Bottle heart

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Asians_bunny
quayla666
Asians_bunny

. . .Robin Williams?

Fiiiiine, Tim Currey.. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas