Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sweetheart

KeroKero Kola
"Have you been enjoying yourself?"

Smitten Lunatic

The Master -Anon
KeroKero Kola
"Have you been enjoying yourself?"

"I have," she says, smiling up to him, "And something tells me you have, as well."

Dangerous Sweetheart

KeroKero Kola
"Indeed I have.", he grins, a lusty look in his eyes.

Smitten Lunatic

The Master -Anon
KeroKero Kola
"Indeed I have.", he grins, a lusty look in his eyes.

She blushes, looking up to him, "You keep this up, and you may have a fan girl," she whispers, gently reaching up to trace her fingers against his chest.

Dangerous Sweetheart

KeroKero Kola
"Is that a bad thing?"

Smitten Lunatic

Quote:

Message: You are sitting on the windowsill as you wait for your dancing partner to show. You look at all the other couples twirling their way around the room, feeling left out. Just as you stand up, about to check the main entrance for the tenth time that night, you see a lone cloaked figure near you. You had not noticed him before, most likely because his cloak and choice of attire matched the color of the walls. He is leaning against the wall, his bright gray eyes watching you. You blink in surprise, seeing his gentle smile. "Why you care to join me for a dance?" Before you can respond, he is in front of you, gently kissing your hand as he holds it with his own gloved one. At this distance, it is easier to tell what he looks like, though most of his body is hidden behind the large white cloak and golden mask. From what you can tell, he doesn't seem to be too tall nor too short, and has a slightly larger than normal build. His white hair rests gently on his shoulders, slightly longer than what you would expect on a male. Regardless, you accept his invitation. Another smile crosses his lips as he leads you to the other side of the ballroom. Or so you thought. To your utmost surprise, you are pulled into a small room on the side of the ballroom. Before you can utter a single word of protest, something is pressed against your mouth. Your eyes widen as you feel the soft lips of your capturer against your own. As your cheeks begin to redden, you struggle to push him away. But his arms around you are too strong, and you give up after a moment, relaxing into his arms. Only then did you notice a liquid had entered your mouth. He pulls back and looks at you with that same smile he had before, only this time it feels like mist is encircling the both of you. You realize a split second later he had drugged you, and you were falling asleep. Your eyes shut and your body goes limp, as if they had a will of their own.

You wake in a bedroom up to the scent of fresh roses and the refreshing touch of the evening breeze. It takes you a few seconds to sit up, blinking blearily as you struggle to remember why you are here. You suddenly recall the masked stranger, and conclude that he is most likely the cause. You frown in sudden anger, annoyed and irritated that he should even try to drug you. Just then, as you look down, you notice that you are unclothed. You blush furiously and turn to the side of the bed, about to go give that stranger a piece of your mind when you see a package addressed to you on the bedside table. Your anger suddenly put aside, you reach for the tag. On it, in golden print, says:
"I hope you enjoyed the last few yours. What happened, you ask? Well I will leave that up to your imagination. Oh, I also left a small gift for you on the bedside table. I hope you enjoy it."
Your blush deepens even further, more than you ever thought possible. You turn to the package and rip off the small bow mercilessly, as if taking out your anger on the fancy wrapping.

~Golden RoseUser Image

She frowns, carefully pulling at the package, though her face quite obviously holding a deep blush. Though as she finishes tearing apart the package, any anger seems to just melt as she sighed, leaning back against the bed, pressing her hand to her head. "Perhaps it would be best to not speak to strangers anymore," she mumbles, looking to the ceiling. After a moment, however, her imagination begins to run away with her and a small smile plays against her lips.

"Then again, perhaps not .. "

Smitten Lunatic

The Master -Anon
KeroKero Kola
"Is that a bad thing?"

She smiles, shaking her head, "Not at all." she purrs out, looking up to him.

Dangerous Sweetheart

KeroKero Kola
"Then I think I will keep this up."

Smitten Lunatic

The Master -Anon
KeroKero Kola
"Then I think I will keep this up."

She giggles more, feeling herself become flustered as she glances away shyly. "You do strike me as one who enjoys such a thing." she teases.

Dangerous Sweetheart

KeroKero Kola
He smirks again, "Indeed I do, and I make sure the ones I'm with enjoy it too."

Sophomore

I also thank golden rose <3

Smitten Lunatic

The Master -Anon
KeroKero Kola
He smirks again, "Indeed I do, and I make sure the ones I'm with enjoy it too."

She smiles up to him, "You seem to be able to do so rather well," she says, daring to let herself lean against him.

Dangerous Sweetheart

KeroKero Kola
He chuckles as he embraces you, "I try."

Smitten Lunatic

The Master -Anon
KeroKero Kola
He chuckles as he embraces you, "I try."

She blushes, feeling his arm around her and looks up to him, "You mustn't try too hard," she teases, daring to let her fingers come back to stroke against his chest once more.

Dangerous Sweetheart

KeroKero Kola
"And why is that?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out