Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Guildsman

13,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Skoulen's fingers danced furiously across the guitar strings as he played more complex songs and focused all his thoughts on making a skeleton key. He could see something starting to form in the bubble of dream energy. He continued to play even as his fingers bled. It was almost a blur with how quickly and thoroughly he was playing.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
phedre_whiteraven
Angel Serene
Korsall Kaiser

Kaneira the Great
User Image
==Phedre "Fae" Whiteraven ==

Phedre having an idea quickly retrieved some paper and pen. "How about something like this?" Asked Phedre holding up the image.

User Image

User Image

(Omg that's the exact same picture I looked at when I thought of a treble cleft key! XD)

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
phedre_whiteraven

OOC: Just got back from work myself. Haven't a clue what's happening. xD

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
phedre_whiteraven
Angel Serene
Korsall Kaiser

Kaneira the Great

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  she eyed the image over, it was beautiful.
                  "If you feel you need it, yes."

I will do anything to restore it.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Pink in Style

(Omg that's the exact same picture I looked at when I thought of a treble cleft key! XD)

I looked it up real quick, put it in my photobucket and used it when someone suggested a drawing. I was curious to see what that type of key would look like. ^_^

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Seiji-ojisan
phedre_whiteraven

OOC: Just got back from work myself. Haven't a clue what's happening. xD

OOC: have your character imagine a key to help save the dream world.

Dapper Seeker

OOC: Just dream it, maybe? sweatdrop

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
phedre_whiteraven
Pink in Style

I looked it up real quick, put it in my photobucket and used it when someone suggested a drawing. I was curious to see what that type of key would look like. ^_^

Lol same! I need to sleep.....

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Duke Yuki Mori
OOC: Just dream it, maybe? sweatdrop

Night you red polish panda! xD

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Walking along the path in the forest that led up to the entrance of the castle, was a young man clad in black and gold. This six foot five young man was named Mysterion Von Revoir, and he had a tendency to pull out puns from out of nowhere when he gets really nervous in an effort to distract himself from the cause of his nervousness. As he was walking along the path, he said to himself with a sigh "I hope I did the right thing by dropping in on the castle ball...I hope I will be welcomed warmly...". He shook his head in an effort to keep himself from thinking on the possible negative outcomes, and continued on walking down the path. When he finally got up to the entrance doors of the castle, he slowly raised his lightly clenched right hand, and knocks on the doors three times with the back of his hand.

After he has done so, he takes off his hat, and holds it to his chest as he waits for someone to answer the door, as he did not want ot just barge into the castle without notice.

Hygenic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
So all they needed was focus, that was something Michael was good at. He say down and tuned out all his senses. He imagined it in the shape of the golden piano key, but not broken. Also newer. No wait, slimmer! More elegant-looking! Yes! And silver! Not gold, but silver! And with a pattern on it!

Michael didn't actually care what the new key looked like, but by letting his mind run wild like this, he was creating a great extra amount of energy that help speed up the process.

Devout Friend

Angel closed her eyes and imagined the image that Fae showed them.

Savage Guildsman

13,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
As everyone focuses on making a treble cleft key, It forms slowly in the bubble. Skoulen keep playing the guitar and he lifts the guitar over his head playing as intensely as possible. "I think we're almost done!" he exclaims.

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
phedre_whiteraven

OOC: have your character imagine a key to help save the dream world.

OOC: Alrighty then. 3nodding
Kaneira the Great

Closing his eyes, he helped the other dreamers to imagine a new key that could unlock anything.

Moonlight Lover

23,615 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Ooc: Is no one going to reply to me? should i just jump into the story or what? I'm at a lose at what to do right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff