Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Duke Yuki Mori

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Turning her head to acknowledge Yuki, she smiled and said,
                  "Everything is going smoothly so far, so I have to say I can't be happier, though once we get a few more people here, I will make the announcement."

I will do anything to restore it.

Irregular Genius

I love him.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DuchessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

The party was starting to take shape as the Duchess let the queen speak to the guests. She moved through the crowded towards the Duke. "I am excited, this is going to be a great ball," she stated as she stopped next to the Duke. She glanced at him with a smile. She had to admit the queen really could throw an excellent party. As for the announcement, well, she would just have to wait and see what the queen had in store for them

I will do anything for him.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
ZoieAmandaSaxon

x_Silver_Starlight_x

Kaneira the Great

Cronic Hiccups

Korsall looks to the newest host to appear. "Thank you, and i'm sure she does. I assure you I mean no trouble." sweatdrop "It's a pleasure to meet you Duchess. As i'm sure you already heard, my name is Korsall." He turns back to the one that had startled him with their 'greeting'. "Thank you. And i'm certain I will enjoy myself. This is an unprecedented opportunity to study the dream world and I am eager to learn as much about it and you, it's inhabitants, as I can. Though without being too intrusive of course, I wouldn't want to come off as rude. Though, what exactly do you need our help with?" He then finally turns back to the woman that he had come to meet. "I see. But yes, we from the waking world do follow under the temple of Inari." Once again he is greeted by yet another of the hosts. "Thank you, i'm certain I will. Though our being brought here wasn't exactly part of the plan, I thank you for being such gracious hosts." He smiles and hopes the others don't mind him practically talking to everyone at once.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Korsall Kaiser

I will do anything to protect my people.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe PrincessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Intrested in the new face, the Princess walked over to the odd dreamer who had tails like her sister Rhea's.
                  "Oh um, yes, hello there sir! Pleased to meet you! I am the Princess but you may call me Azmariah. You seem to be an Inari as well yet I have never met you before. Is it that Gaia also has Inaris? Princess Azmariah was very excited. She did not know very much about Gaia but was eager to learn more. More so when the idea of other Inaris being there drifted in her thoughts.

I will protect my people forever and always.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Pentacles faced the mirrors and took a brief second to see if what he was seeing was real in wonder. His fingers about to touch the surface when a bright light blinded him. After the stars had left his sight, he took a look around and discovered a brightly flowery garden and a forest surrounding him. "Where am I and this is totally awesome."

Dapper Seeker

Kaneira the Great

My mind is my heart. My heart is my queen.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DukeXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki shot a bright smile at Rheanea. "I am very glad that you are no longer frazzled. Care for a glass of punch? I could get one for you if you would like..." He kindly offered.

I am in love with my queen.
to my Queen.
I have only one loyalty...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe KnightXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Renard enters the castle, returning from his rounds of the grounds. He cautiously eye the dreamers that have enter thus far. After determining them harmless he approaches his Queen. After a curt bow he says,"Everything is secure. No suspicious parties spotted, milady."

to my Queen.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
Pink in Style

Korsall turns to yet another of the hosts that has recently shown. "Oh hello, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. In the waking world we are generally known as Kitsune and we serve under the Temple of the rice goddess Inari. Me and her" He points to Rheanae. "seem to be similar, though I am just as unfamiliar with you 'dreamfolk' as you are with us from the waking world. It's entirely possible that though we look much alike, there many things different between us. Though it's also just as possible we share much in common. But yes, there are others in the waking world, though sadly our numbers aren't very high and when I have met others, they don't stay in one place for long."

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
X_of_Pentacles

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Nodding to the guest, she then saw the light flash once more and smiled as she turned to see the new guest.
                  "Welcome to the Dream, Gaian. I am Queen Rheanae." She said with a slight bow as she introduced herself, "If You could that would be great."

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
Due to the circumstances, Korsall comes to the conclusion that the mask is no longer required and so removes it placing it somewhere within his clothing.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

"Ah yes, sorry about that, this dream really didn't have much of a masquerade to it. But of course you are welcome to wear the mask if you like. I'm sure there will be more dreamers that come through with masks."

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
Kaneira the Great
"Ah yes, sorry about that, this dream really didn't have much of a masquerade to it. But of course you are welcome to wear the mask if you like. I'm sure there will be more dreamers that come through with masks."

"No, unless the situation calls for it I would rather not wear it. Though maybe I can find something that does strike my fancy?" He begins rummaging around inside his robe with his hand.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Looking at the beautiful lady in front of him, Pentacles looked unsure if it was proper to bow. Taking a chance, he extinguished his pole and bowed at the waist. "You have a wonderful area. I'm honored to be here." Moving towards a nice area that was surrounded by flowers to watch from afar, he found a shady spot.
*just wanted to respond before I left. I'm off for a few hours after this post.*

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  She nodded as he spoke,
                  "Well it is entirely up to you, I suppose. We are happy to meet any Gaians who come through. I know many of the citizens to this realm know very little about your world and it is ever so curious to us. However I hope your journey here was not to much, I'm afraid beyond the mirror, I'm not sure what is out there."

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Korsall Kaiser

I will do anything to protect my people.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe PrincessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Her ears dropped a little hearing that.
                  "Is that so... Well, I'm sure you will still enjoy your time here!" She was sad but being herself, she stood up and put a smile on. Azmariah always knew how to put a believable smile on always.

I will protect my people forever and always.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff