Welcome to Gaia! ::

Irregular Genius

I love him.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DuchessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  "Oh Neve, we have nothing to fear from him. For the dreamers are here for no reason but to enjoy our wonderful world. We mustn't frighten them by drawing our swords without reason," Dessa stated from a few feet behind the servant. She studied the dreamer in front of them wondering just what he was like. At first look he seemed different, he didn't appear to be a shift, he definitely wasn't a fairy. What was he? But her own curiosity could wait.

I will do anything for him.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
x_Silver_Starlight_x

Korsall Kaiser

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  A little surprised at Neve's first instinct, Rheanae was quick to step up and gently nudge the weapon from the dreamer
                  "Neve, don't you think that was a little harsh?" She said with a slight laugh, "He is our guest afterall."

I will do anything to restore it.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Korsall was quickly greeted upon entering the dream.

"Oh, thank you. Good evening to you as well. It's quite beautiful here." He looks about a bit more. "So this is an actual dream? It's quite interesting to be able to explore the world of dreams at this level of consciousness. It's a shame I only have a few days... I suppose i'll have to make the most of it. And, now that I think about it... Is this still technically a masquerade? I don't want to look silly wearing my mask when it is no longer needed." sweatdrop

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*peeks in*

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Don’t expect to find me in the sun.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXNight Elf of the Fallen GladesXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neve slowly retracted her rapier, a bit embarrassed. "My apologies, Milady."
                  She often forgot such things were neither acceptable nor needed. These are not the Fallen Lands she reminded herself.

I much prefer the stars.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
x_Silver_Starlight_x
Neve noticed the lucid dreamer. Quickly, she found her way to him, keeping herself between the boy and the queen.
"State your name, dreamer," she said, her rapier pulled, the tip resting on his chest. "And your purpose."]

Startled by the sudden, and somewhat harsh secondary greeting, he fumbles somewhat with his answer. "U-umm... M-my name is Korsall... And, I-I chose this world because it looked like the most intersting, that most appealed to my nature... >_>

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Nodding to Neve, she understood her fears as she had quite the rough life before. But nevertheless she hoped she'd eventually grow past them and learn to trust more.
                  "Indeed it is. It is a shame it only lasts so long, but we are sure yours and all the other dreamers who come through that mirror will enjoy our kingdom. We have been gratefully looking forward to this ourselves for a while now."

Irregular Genius

Korsall Kaiser

x_Silver_Starlight_x
I love him.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DuchessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Dessa moved closer to the Dreamer with an honest smile on her lip. "It is a pleasure to meet you Korsall. There is no needed to be afraid here, for Neve only wishes to protect our queen. Her intentions are good, even if her actions seem quick to judge. I am Duchess Iridessa, and welcome," she stated as she watched the Dreamer.

I will do anything for him.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Korsall Kaiser
Don’t expect to find me in the sun.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXNight Elf of the Fallen GladesXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"My apologies...Korsall," Neve bowed, "I am a bit on edge this eve. She looked up. "Please, enjoy this dream, but know we desperately need your aid as well."

I much prefer the stars.

Dapper Seeker

My mind is my heart. My heart is my queen.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DukeXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki shook the hands of the incoming guests. "Welcome to the ball everybody! We all hope you have a wonderful time," he said gleefully. Specks of light frolicked through the air flashing different colors. Tonight was truly beautiful.

I am in love with my queen.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
Breathing a sigh of relief, he looks to the one he saw earlier through the mirror. "H-Hi, I saw you through the mirror before coming here. I don't know exactly how things work here, but you are a Kitsune as well, are you not? It's not often I see others of my kind, dreamfolk or not." He smiles a bit upon finishing.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  She was a little surprised at first to the term kitsune. She'd always called it inari, however she did forget there were many many differences between the Gaian world and the Whimsical one.
                  "Around here we are known as Inari Shifters, and there are plenty of us." She said with a more relaxed smile as she found the strangers word a bit funny to her, but she was sure not to laugh in anyway he may take as offensive.

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Listen up dearies...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXWoodland PixieXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Two light colored wings approached the entrance of the party that was soon to take place. Taking a deep breath, Vitani's small hands reached out to the towering doors ahead of her and pushed and shoved at them, trying to gain entrance to the excitement that was soon to start. She continued this effort until foot steps were heard behind her. Assistance! Vitani smiled as she flew to the green grass nearby so the passerby wouldn't see. As the person passed by, the small pixie that was small enough to fit into the palm of one's hand lifted off the ground with her wings and flew after the person. Such an important event this was and Vitani wasn't about to miss out.

As her bright orange eyes glanced around the extravagant area, a laugh bubbled up from her throat. "Oh, goody! People are already showing up! " the small pixie spoke with a voice that matched her size perfectly. Vitani fluttered over to the first guest, one with many tails and dark black hair. "I hope you enjoy your time here!" She piped in, hoping that she was heard.

Stay out of the way of my spear. Got it?

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I will do anything to protect my people.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe PrincessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Walking into the ball in her beautiful blue gown that was fit for her age, the Princess stood and smiled at everyone. Hopeful for her, no one would have noticed that she was just a tad late.
                  "Oh hello everyone! So glad to see you all here especially you, Rhea!"

I will protect my people forever and always.

Dapper Seeker

My mind is my heart. My heart is my queen.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DukeXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  The duke hummed along with the holy music playing in the background. He continued greeting people and smiled as he saw his queen in conversation. There were no nekos here for him to speak with, but he did not mind. "How is everybody doing?" He asked his fellow co-hosts running the room. He walked around and greeted each member of the room.

I am in love with my queen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces