Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  The Queen Was quick as she made her constaint rounds. Seeing to it everything was in it's place for the ball. She countered over the food and then double checked once more as she tried to estimate the amount of food needed on the buffet to supply the crowd. In all honesty, she wasn't exactly sure how many guests would arrive, but she could only anticipate the worst.
                  "Servant, Be sure to set some aside so we can change out the buffet later!" She said with a smile and a slight wave to her hand as she continued to help direct where to set things up.
                  Once the buffet area was arraigned to her liking she moved on to help with a few last minute decor help, Tying up one loose bow and fixing the small rock wall between the garden and path. With that she took a step back and smiled. The Garden looked wonderful. The Plants were bright, on tune and definitely loud. The best they'd been in a long time now.

I will do anything to restore it.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Don’t expect to find me in the sun.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXNight Elf of the Fallen GladesXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neve watched the Queen take her place, whisking around to be certain everything was in order. Only a few dreamers seemed to become aware of what was happening, and she knew it would be a short while yet before they were of any use. Regardless, she remained close to Rheanae to be certain no danger would befall her. Neve knew not yet if the ball goers were a threat.

"Milady, please do not worry yourself too harshly. We've yet to see how many dreamers we may accumulate. Hopefully many, but food shall not be needed for some time to come." Neve's glowing red eyes watched her Queen from the dark, in hopes all would remain well.

I much prefer the stars.

Dapper Seeker

My mind is my heart. My heart is my queen.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DukeXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki the duke walked up behind his queen quietly and casually. He frowned a little at her stressing the buffet. "My Queen, you really should not stress yourself too much. Guests will soon be arriving so put on that beautiful smile of yours." Yuki took his two pointer fingers and softly pressed them against the corners of Rheanea's mouth and turned them into a big smile.

I am in love with my queen.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Duke Yuki Mori

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Neve gave a small giggle. The Duke was a silly man. And while she was one who would try to keep a straight face, and take her duties seriously, she could not help but enjoy what this life had to offer. She would cherish every happy moment she could.

"Turn you own corners as well, friend!"

I much prefer the stars.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Rheanae sighed slightly as she heard everyone's suggestion to relax.
                  "I know, but I can't help it. I just want to be certain everything is ready. Afterall, we do have a lot riding on the success of the ball." She spoke as she felt her hands drop to her side. She wanted to have fun too after all.

Irregular Genius

I love him.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DuchessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  The duchess floated through the door of the castle moving towards the ballroom. The smell of the fresh food was floating through the hall along with the voices of her friends. "My Queen, the food smells wonderful! There is no need to worry for this ball will continue without a problem," she stated with a smile. She glanced around the room, everything look perfect and beautiful. It was always amazing how the servants could easily transform the place.

"Soon the guests will come and we will have to be gracious hosts, there is no time to worry," she added to the queen with a reassuring smile.

I will do anything for him.

Dapper Seeker

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki turned towards the night elf and turned the corners of his own mouth before turning back to the queen and speaking enthusiastically. "And a successful ball begins with an enthusiastic host. Now prepare to enjoy yourself, M'lady."

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Neve understood the Queen's fears. "You know I will do whatever I can to protect this realm. We will succeed. So please keep a smile on your face. It suits you best."
                  Smiles abound. That was what dreamers came to their realm for. But smiles had been lacking. Soon, though. Soon everyone would be smiling again. Or so Neve hoped.

I much prefer the stars.

Dapper Seeker

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  The duke nodded in agreement with Neve."You know she is right. All of us will work very hard to protect the realm, but we cannot save the kingdom with a sad-faced queen. Now let's have some fun once everybody gets here," Yuki said with a cheesy smile.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Rheanae couldn't help but smile at the group. She knew they were right, it was just a flaw to her nature she figured.
                  she could always be just a tad bit of a perfectionist.

"Of course, I can't wait to meet the dreamers. This realm really did need a good party anyway. This was the perfect time for one aswell." She said as she looked over to the joyful instrument flower hybrids. A completely normal thing in this realm, though an annoyance if you leave your windows open over night. They make quite the alarm in the morning.

Irregular Genius

I love him.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DuchessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Dessa smiled when she saw her friend and queen relax. "Oh, the dreamers, I cannot wait for their arrival! I hope they are as exciting and interesting as everyone makes them sound. This ball is a perfect way for us to meet them," she added. There were two ways this ball could end, in joy or in sorrow.

I will do anything for him.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Being a semi-regular attendee of the Balls held each year, Korsall (A friendly knowledge seeking Kitsune) was eager to attend the years long awaited and much anticipated ball. It being a Masquerade, he once again donned the mask he had obtained at a previous ball held on Halloween that had been crashed by the sudden appearance of Werewolves. While enjoying the atmosphere a mysterious individual appeared momentarily and spread a sand or dust like substance across the attendees, putting them all into a magical sleep. Moments later he found himself in a round room adorned with several 'mirrors' that instead of simply reflecting the guests, also reflected what was described as a dream world. After being further informed of the situation, he looked around at the mirrors examining the scenes being reflected. While doing so he saw what seemed to be a fellow Kitsune in the dream world beyond. Intrigued, he stepped through the mirror. Almost immediately he was met with an incredibly bright light. He closed his eyes and shielded them with his hand. A moment later the light was gone and he looked to find himself in a beautiful garden. He took a moment to take in the surroundings before heading down the path, secretly hoping to meet the other Kitsune.

Dapper Seeker

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki bowed to the guests as they entered the garden. "Good evening," he said with a smile.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Noticing the slight flare of light coming from the gate's direction, The queen smiled and looked back to her friend,
                  "Well it seems we won't have to wait long." She spoke as she walked towards the gate to greet their first arrival, but not wanting to ambush him at the gate, she was she to casually wait back, holding on to her excitement to meet the first dreamer.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Korsall Kaiser

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Neve noticed the lucid dreamer. Quickly, she found her way to him, keeping herself between the boy and the queen.
                  "State your name, dreamer," she said, her rapier pulled, the tip resting on his chest. "And your purpose."

I much prefer the stars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces