Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser
OOC: Sometimes I hate myself... I can't bring myself to reply to anything else right now until Kaneira shows up and replies to my last message... *head desk*
Never fear >D Typing now~

Hygenic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Korsall Kaiser
OOC: Sometimes I hate myself... I can't bring myself to reply to anything else right now until Kaneira shows up and replies to my last message... *head desk*
((Augh, I know how that feels!))

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Standing up properly as she saw Korsall walking over. She prefered to keep her posture while in the public view, but she knew she hadn't allowed her head wound proper time to heal, she was just now getting the chance to relax some, but she knew she'd be fine. Afterall, the ball was still going on and what kind of host would she be if she sat on the sidelines?
                  "Yes, I'm feeling much better. Can't quite say one-hundred percent, but I'll be fine."

I will do anything to restore it.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Kaneira the Great

It's good to hear that you're feeling better. I'm glad everything..." While saying this, he catches a glimpse of the Duke and Duchess in the distance. 'Well, almost everything, turned out alright in the end. What exactly do you plan on doing with the Duke and Duchess? I expect they will be put into prison, but I don't know about time. It wouldn't be for life would it? Maybe I'm just the forgiving type, but I don't think anyone should be imprisoned for life... Is there any chance they could be let out after some years? Maybe stripped of their position and put under some sort of supervision?"

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  The Queen appreciated his views on the matter, but the fact was she couldn't just over look the fact they planned and nearly executed a plan to destroy the realm and kill everyone they'd known.
                  "I'm afraid it will be a group effort to decide their fates, however I can say I would not be willing to lock them up for life. I do, however have my ideas on the matter. But I will need to discuss this with them before I should reveal them. I hope you understand." She spoke with a small smile. Rheanae was a forgiving queen, but she knew the proper enforcement was key in upholding the law and civil society.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
::Everyone! We are now up in the Spy room updates xD ::

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Kaneira the Great
[qThe Queen appreciated his views on the matter, but the fact was she couldn't just over look the fact they planned and nearly executed a plan to destroy the realm and kill everyone they'd known.
"I'm afraid it will be a group effort to decide their fates, however I can say I would not be willing to lock them up for life. I do, however have my ideas on the matter. But I will need to discuss this with them before I should reveal them. I hope you understand." She spoke with a small smile. Rheanae was a forgiving queen, but she knew the proper enforcement was key in upholding the law and civil society.

"Yes, I understand. Their transgressions are very dire. But, moving on to a different matter..." He looked down and off to the side a little for a few moments before turning his head back to face the queen. "Umm, i'm gonna miss you. Maybe it's because I don't see my kind often these days, maybe we just sorta clicked, but... I feel that me and you could have been good friends if I were able to stay. I don't know how things work while we gaians are normally dreaming. Whether we appear here or not. Whether we actually dream of these specific worlds or not. But I hope I can see you again even if it is only in my dreams. But maybe this isn't goodbye for good. If we see each other again maybe we can find the rest of those instruments just for fun? With everyone else. The princess, the knight, Neve, and anyone else I might not have met. If not, so be it. It was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else. I'm glad you don't have to live in fear any longer. Hehe, if I go on any longer i'll be babbling." He says laughing a little. He hoped that the queen didn't take him the wrong way, for being friends was all he truly wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff