Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Prophet

11,250 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
videogameboymichael
((I'd RP more, but it ain't easy without a computer. Mine died half a year ago, and a new one is too expensive. Since then I've been doing everything on my iPod touch, including this. That's pretty much the only reason I'm not trying to be part of next year's ball, what I'm doing now is way easier.))

I know the feeling, I usually use my BlackBerry.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
::OOC Hey everyone! Sorry I couldn't be on yesterday^^' But I'm here now~::

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Dancing had really worn Rheanae out, but atleast she could rest easy tonight knowing the realm was safe. Taking that wait off her shoulder really helped. Grabbing herself a glass of punch, she propped herself up against the nearby fence to relax some.
                  User Image

I will do anything to restore it.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Pentacles had watched the chaos, trapped as he was, when he realized he could never find some of the clues on his own and all the groups seemed to be inclusive. There were heros and villains, secrets and betrayal that he saw. The groups around him included those who dozed, and he wondered if they had missed much.

The fire dancer had shifted to a different set of clothing, one he'd felt more like himself in and as he sipped at some green tea, he was glad he'd at least seen the world. It was a beautiful place and one he'd have loved to visit again some time. He was hardly ever that lucky, beating up evil and waking from nightmares. He'd slept without dreams here, safe and sound from anything that might hurt him. Sitting by the buffet table, with some tea in his hand, the purple donned fire dancer simply enjoyed the sights and sounds of this pseudo-paradise.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Kaneira the Great

The previous day had been rather uneventful. Most people seemed to be recovering from the events of the last few days. Korsall however didn't have time to rest, especially after missing most of the action the other day. He knew today was his last day in this realm and wanted to make the most of it. While wandering about appreciating the unique scenery and flora, he saw the queen walking about. She had apparently recovered from her injury. Smiling, he walked over to her. "Hi. how are you feeling? I didn't see it happen, but I saw that you had been hurt the other day. You were bleeding."

Lonely Muse

32,415 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Helpful Healer 50
  • Winter Warrior 50
Since this girl (who now I've decided to name Moon) has grown to boredom. And hunger. So she decides to try some of the food here. Apparently shes been invisible for so long, she lost track of what events were going on, who these people are, and even the food in which not to eat. So she trys a bit of one. Seems sweet at first but then it burns. Soon her mouth was on fire (NOT LITERALLY) and starts panting around. Soon most people are caught in attention and starts staring/ laughing at Moon. Moon tries to imagine in her mind what she just did and couldn't help but break a smile too."Um...Hi I'm Moon. Could you please show me some water."

Hygenic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((Hey, has anybody else noticed that the update room in the spy dream has barely said a word about this room, I feel ignored.))

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Beautyfashionstar

"You Mi'lady, are an interesting event to wake up to first thing in the morning." Standing up, he looked for some ice cubes and seltzer water. He couldn't exactly find tap water here. "That was an intriguing find when I discovered it, but I'd suggest those leafy colorful greens at the end."

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
videogameboymichael
((Hey, has anybody else noticed that the update room in the spy dream has barely said a word about this room, I feel ignored.))

OOC: Yeah... I noticed too...

Irregular Genius

videogameboymichael

{{Don't feel ignored. It is because we didn't send them updates. Sorry. Haha.}}

Hygenic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ZoieAmandaSaxon
videogameboymichael

((Oh, lol, that explains it then. razz ))

Irregular Genius

videogameboymichael
ZoieAmandaSaxon
videogameboymichael

((Oh, lol, that explains it then. razz ))

{Yeah, nice year I'll make sure to send updates better.}

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Mysterion entered the mirror, which would bring him to the gardens, and then he checked himself out to make sure his clothing didn't get dirty. After he has done so, he walks over to a nearby fence, and lean up against it as he began to survey the gardens from where he was at. He then said to himself "at least it quieted down here a little...never was too good in crowds"

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
OOC: Sometimes I hate myself... I can't bring myself to reply to anything else right now until Kaneira shows up and replies to my last message... *head desk*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff