Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
phedre_whiteraven
Mysterion Von Revoir
The six foot five young man clad in black and gold walks into the mirror, which resulted in him entering the gardens. When he got to the center, he took off his hat, and held it to his chest as he took a whiff of the air. He lets a small smile appear on his face as he enjoyed the scents the garden has to offer, and then said to himself "guess I won't have much time to enjoy the festivities..." ((OOC: I am 6' 5' in real life also))

OOC: man do I feel short I'm 5'2' myself.

OOC: just don't chop down the beanstalk while I am climbing down it sweatdrop

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
phedre_whiteraven
OOC: I had a lot of fun for my first time RP. I tend to get creative when I get into things...as I'm sure you can tell by the dialogue box I created for my character. I might even make more personalized boxes just cause I had so much fun making them. None of the images are mine but the setup is. But anyway I sent a reply back to you about my deviantart as well, also if you go to my profile and view my journal you'll be able to see some of my drawings (random and avi's). Let me know what ya think k? ^_^

OOC: Yeah, I already have it up in another Tab. Though I probably wont check till tomorrow. Between the remnants of the Ball, Towns, and my shows tonight (Warehouse 13 and Alphas on SyFy) I don't think i'll have the time till then.

Hygenic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Korsall Kaiser
phedre_whiteraven
Mysterion Von Revoir
The six foot five young man clad in black and gold walks into the mirror, which resulted in him entering the gardens. When he got to the center, he took off his hat, and held it to his chest as he took a whiff of the air. He lets a small smile appear on his face as he enjoyed the scents the garden has to offer, and then said to himself "guess I won't have much time to enjoy the festivities..." ((OOC: I am 6' 5' in real life also))

OOC: man do I feel short I'm 5'2' myself.

OOC: I'm about 6' give or take an inch.
((I'm 5'11" and growing!))

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
If only I didn't have school... I won't get to post anymore *frowny face*

Irregular Genius

Pink in Style

[[We can always turn it into a world and a bases for a roleplay in Barton Town.]]

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style

[[We can always turn it into a world and a bases for a roleplay in Barton Town.]]

Even still, I need to get settled down in school first since today was our first day.

Irregular Genius

Pink in Style
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style

Even still, I need to get settled down in school first since today was our first day.

{{I understand I move into my dorm room next Friday... And I'm a first year at college! Maybe once school settles.}}

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style

{{I understand I move into my dorm room next Friday... And I'm a first year at college! Maybe once school settles.}}

Yay! We are members! I like being a member in the 11th! This year I was nothing really...

Irregular Genius

Pink in Style
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style

Yay! We are members! I like being a member in the 11th! This year I was nothing really...

{Yay! Soon we must start planning all over again, and I have no ideas!}

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style

{Yay! Soon we must start planning all over again, and I have no ideas!}

I have plenty to spare! wink night!

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
Pink in Style
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style

OOC: What grade are you starting if you don't mind me asking?

Irregular Genius

Korsall Kaiser
Pink in Style
ZoieAmandaSaxon
Pink in Style

OOC: What grade are you starting if you don't mind me asking?

{Under Grad ~ First Year, since we can't be called Freshmen anymore, apparently its rude...}

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
*sigh* Not much happened today... Through a mix of school years starting, people having jobs, and simple lack of people around because of the first two reasons... It's a shame it has to happen, but there's not much that can be done about it... I suppose it's about time I found an RP or two to do here so I can get my 'fix'. I used to RP on dA but the people I used to RP with seem to have developed a problem with me and my character for no apparent reason. I've been RPing with them for nearly a year now and they suddenly think that my character using magic to 'tap' someone on the shoulder is godmodding? And that I don't have the right to correct someone when they make an action that isn't possible because of how I view my character? (we were doing a light/ridiculous RP and my gf's character shot a rocket at my character. When someone tried to place laurels over my face and cover my body and I told them my face and body are "in like 50 pieces or something" so that they could revise their action, apparently i'm the bad guy for not mentioning the state of my body in the first place (I shouldn't have to... It's a freaking rocket, what do they expect to happen?). I don't know what's come over them but i'm done with them until they can admit they are wrong... Oh, and if it helps put things into perspective, the dA chatrooms operate instantly. Like instant messaging services. Sorry for the rant... sweatdrop

Hygenic Werewolf

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((I'd RP more, but it ain't easy without a computer. Mine died half a year ago, and a new one is too expensive. Since then I've been doing everything on my iPod touch, including this. That's pretty much the only reason I'm not trying to be part of next year's ball, what I'm doing now is way easier.))

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
videogameboymichael
((I'd RP more, but it ain't easy without a computer. Mine died half a year ago, and a new one is too expensive. Since then I've been doing everything on my iPod touch, including this. That's pretty much the only reason I'm not trying to be part of next year's ball, what I'm doing now is way easier.))

OOC: Oh, that stinks... I wish you luck with getting a new computer or laptop at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff